Celestial Stargazing-- Psionica!

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing-- Psionica!

Post by Chyleste » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:38 pm

[15:51] Lexus Regal sits in the chair as the make up artists work on the blond. She looks over at Cody. "So who is going to be here today? What? Oh really? A Missfit? Which one? Diamond? Superstar? That naked one?" Her eyes narrow and she glares at Cody. "Oh it is not Sparcitca is it? I swear Cody I will fucking kill you."
[15:53] Casey Emmerich (Hellion47 Resident) enters the room. "Spartica can eat me." She walks with an almost uncaring demeanor, seeming indifferent. "Hey, Cody. Your jaw came loose." She rolls her eyes as she approaches Lexus. "Good job stickin' it to BA DASS."
[15:55] Lexus Regal looks up with a smile. She tries to hide it but it is obvious she doesn't know who this woman is. "Oh Hey there! It is so great to see you! Thanks. I like to stick it to people."
[15:57] Casey Emmerich (Hellion47 Resident) nods, relieved that she wasn't mistaken for last night's guest. "The name's Psionica. Missfit and tactician."
[15:59] Lexus Regal jumps up and rushes around with her arms open wide for a big hug like they have been friends forever. "Ohhhh yeah! Soinca! Thank you for coming to my show! Whew I was afraid that it would be Sparctica or that Mongoose girl. You know I sucked her cock once. She came in like 15 seconds and then ran off." She giggles.
[16:02] Psionica rolls her eyes. "That was a dude." She is slightly annoyed that Lexus got her name wrong, but more grossed out that she heard such a personal detail. "Alright. Let's get this over with. I have shit to do."
[16:04] Lexus Regal shakes her head. "No it was that Mongoose girl. It is not a dude because she is in the Missfits. Diamond told me no guys allowed." She walks back around the desk and sits down patting the seat next to her. "Okay sweetie. Come on come on come on. Sit sit sit. Cody will count us down and then the show will start. Do you want some make up?"
[16:08] Psionica takes a seat and rolls her eyes. "I never wear makeup. Covers the face and feels heavy." She adjusts her mask to make sure it's on properly, then adjusts the zipper on her costume. "I'm ready when you are."
[16:12] Lexus Regal smiles looking at the woman for a moment. "Oh you should have me help you learn how to put it on. It should not be caked on hun. Just a little blush and some nice lipstick would look bonkers on you." Cody clears his throat and Lexus turns and rolls her eyes. "Okay okay okay Cody. Go ahead and finger us so we can start." The producer shakes his head and starts counting down with his fingers. The lights come up and Lexus blows kisses to the camera. "hello hello hello. Welcome once again to Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal! Today, my guest is very special. She is one of the members of the greatest hero team in the universe, the Missfits! Put your hands together and welcome ....Sonica!" The applause sounds as the lights flash.
[16:16] Psionica bows towards the camera. "Thanks for having me. I'm Psionica of the Missfits." She leans back slightly and looks to Lexus. "Do you have the usual questions lined up." The look on her face appears glad to be on the show, but her body language seems indifferent.
[16:19] Lexus Regal smiles brightly and nods eagerly. "Oh yes. I just want to say what an honor it is to have another Missfit here. I have had Diamond Feelings and Sushi, well Sushi is not really a member yet, Spartica said no but Diamond said Sushi has helped a lot. Besides you know Spartica just tries to push people off the roof and stuff. So like yeah, I want to get all the Missfits together here sometime. Okay okay so like, who is your favorite hero in the city?"
[16:24] Psionica looks slightly unsure, trying to come up with a good answer. "Because every hero does his or her part to protect this city, there's no way I can pick just one favorite. Not only would it be unfair to the heroes I haven't met yet, who are probably busting their asses to fight the good fight, it would also be picking favorites with the other heroes. We all do our part."
[16:27] Lexus Regal waves her hand and giggles. "Oh come on. We all have our favorites. I just love All-Star and of course Superstar. Diamond is amazing too and umm...Captain Strong is pretty hot. Okay yeah okay so then let me ask who do you think is the sexiest!?"
[16:37] Psionica narrows her eyes at Lexus. "Do I have to answer that?" She sighs in defeat. "The guy heroes look like meat heads. At least most of the ones I've met. I like my men athletic, but not roided out. I once saw Detective Callahan on TV and thought 'He's kinda hot. I'd shack up with him'. He's rugged and manly, but he doesn't look like he abuses anabolic steroids. As for women, there's a heroine in training who can conduct electricity and regenerate. Her name is Ionica and she's totes adorable."
[16:40] Lexus Regal tilts her head. "Well I like muscles but we all have different tastes. I don't know who Detective Cardigan is but I will watch for him and also that new girl Harmonica. Any recommendation from a Missfit is worth checking out. Do you have like any super powers or are you just naturally bad ass like Superstar?"
[16:47] Psionica chuckles. "I was born a psychic. But I can also phase shift. And let me tell you, having psychic powers your entire life isn't all about knowing answers to every question. Sometimes, you learn things you wish you never knew."
[16:49] Lexus Regal nods as if she understand. "Yeah I bet. It's like me. It's not easy being all beautiful and always having everyone know me all the time. So you can like read minds and junk?"
[16:53] Psionica nods. "Not only can I read minds, I can also move things with telekinesis. And I can do this..." She concentrates her mind and lifts her hand with the palm facing up. She creates a psychic figure of a man playing guitar. "It's a little rough, but I'm used to creating weapons."
[16:54] Lexus Regal smiles and claps her hands excitedly. "Ohhh neato! Okay so can you read my mind? Tell me what I am thinking about. Come on. Tell me what it is. I am totally not thinking about cute little puppies."
[17:02] Psionica dispells the construct in her hand. Closing her eyes for a split second, she sighs before opening them and shaking her head in disappointment.. "You're thinking of cute little puppies. Now can you try thinking of something else. Don't tell me what it is."
[17:07] Psionica smirks. "You're thinking of going to the spa to get your hair done after the show. May I recommend getting a mani-pedi as well?" She giggles and shakes her head. "This is too easy... Any more questions?"
[17:10] Lexus Regal giggles and claps again. "Ohhhhhh you are so good! Yes the spa gives the bestest mani-pedis ever! Okay so lets move on to the next question....let me see..." Cody looks at Psionica and smiles, a bit surprised the interview is going so well. Lexus thinks and nods to herself. "Alright, how about, your hardest battle saving the city?"
[17:15] Psionica sighs. "The toughest battle I've had was when I teamed up with Timber and a few others, I didn't get their names, when we fought Lord Stormblaze. Stormblaze was stomping around the city like he was the Hulk. Timber got in some good hits and I used my telekinesis quite a bit on him. He was a tough customer, but we kicked his ass."
[17:17] Lexus Regal wrinkles her nose. "Lord Wormgraze? Good for you! Show him that girls can kick ass! Oh yeah you are a Missfit. So have you been working on more cheers?"
[17:21] Psionica laughs. "Diamond likes to work on cheers, but Arctica and I are more into coming up with strategies. We Missfits look gorgeous, but we know something important." She gets a gleam in her eyes. "We're not just pretty faces. We're strong women who kick ass. We're smart women who adapt to our enemies. We are The Missfits and we wanna inspire girls and women everywhere to stand for what they believe in."
[17:26] Lexus Regal nods and makes a sneering expression at the mention of Arctica. "Well Diamond says the cheers are a great strategy. But yeah I agree with you. We kick ass! We are the greatest team in the city! I am happy we met. You're a lot of fun you know? We should totally hang out. I could really help you dress up that costume and make it pop! All gray is like boring you know. We can go shoppin---ohhhh....." She looks down sadly. "I forgot about the mall. That is like really depressing ya' know? I went there the other day and it was still broken. What is worse is there were like bloody bodies hanging all over the place and stuff written about beware of the goddess or something. It was creepy."
[17:29] Psionica nods. "I agree. We're still trying to bring the person responsible to justice, but there's more than one possible suspect." She thinks for a moment then smiles. "By the way, I like how you and Diamond totally schooled May last night." She laughs. "That incident made my day."
[17:31] Lexus Regal looks up and giggles. "May? Oh you mean that girl. Yeah well I thought she was nice until she left here saying all those mean things. I don't know why she would say stuff like that. I guess that is what happens when you hang around with that rude ass green guy, Sliderboard." She turns to the camera. "Remember if you see the green guy spit your gum on him. "
[17:36] Psionica shrugs. "He isn't the worst person in the world. But he's got a long way to go if he wants to win the approval of the people." She laughs a little more. "As for May. I'm not sure what to think of her. She's really polite and she even goes the extra mile by not swearing. I think she has a serious case of the brown nose."
[17:37] Lexus Regal giggles and nods. "Yeah she was like happy to be ordered around by him. She is one of those bottom girls for sure. I bet he chains her up in the basement and spanks her....mmmm yeah like a bad girl." Lexus stares off into space with a dreamy expression
[17:43] Psionica laughs. "That would actually surprise me. She strikes me as if she was ripped out of Pleasantville." She then gets a look of disgust on her face. "The fact that she confessed to being a clone of me worries though. And it's true, by the way. Which means that if Cyberlord is doing that kind of thing with her, he's probably thinking about me." Her entire body cringes at the thought.
[17:45] Lexus Regal snaps out of her daydream when Psionica speaks. "Oh sorry Miss Scarlett....umm" She looks around and her cheeks flush slightly. "Oh umm I mean uh ...yeah so like she said she was your cone. Isn't that like someone made from your body? Do they use like artificial insemination or something?"
[17:47] Psionica scratches her head. "I don't know exactly how the cloning process went and how they got a sample of my DNA, but whoever did it figured out how to use that sample to create her."
[17:50] Lexus Regal nods with a serious expression. "That is just not right. No means no. Sliderboard should have listened to you." She reaches out to put her hand on Psionica's shoulder gently. "Don't worry. We will get the Missfits to bring him to justice. We won't let anyone do that to one of our own. You are not alone Sonica."
[17:51] Psionica shakes her head. "It wasn't Cyberlord who created her. She's from the same world I came from."
[17:53] Lexus Regal blinks and looks confused. "Oh well....so then how did she get here? Did Sliderboard buy her there? I thought all the old world was destroyed. I don't know but just remember you always have your sisters in the Missfits to help you."
[18:00] Psionica raises her finger. "To be honest, I have a theory that might make sense." She clears her throat. "Shiva claims that she destroyed the rest of the multiverse to create this world. But the kicker is that people are still being pulled here from other worlds at different time intervals. One person might have appeared when this city was first created. Another person is pulled here months later. My theory is that this world is selectively pulling people into it from worlds that Shiva has yet to actually destroy. Completely on its own volition without Shiva's input."
[18:02] Lexus Regal wrinkles her brow and tilts her head. "Oh...yeah okay. That makes sense. So like time travel in that Star Track show?"
[18:08] Psionica rubs her chin. "Something like that. But think of some of us as being pulled into this world by unseen hands. Dozens by dozens." She looks to Cody, then back to Lexus. "Take me for example. I was pulled from my world when it was 1992. MTV was actually playing good music and bands like The Melvins, Alice In Chains, and Nirvana were just starting to go big. May was pulled from 2016, where I can safely assume Layne Staley retired."
[18:10] Lexus Regal looks around a bit creeped out. "Unseen hands? Grabbing us? Like from no where? Can they grab us now? Where would they take us? That is creepy."
[18:14] Psionica shakes her head. "Actually, think of it more as the world pulling us from our homes to this city. The hands won't grab us since we're already here. But they take people from worlds that managed to evade Shiva's notice and bring them here. But that's just my take on the whole situation."
[18:16] Lexus Regal nods "Oh yeah okay like alien abduction. I get it now. That makes a lot of sense because since I got here I have had my ass probed a few times." She giggles and Cody makes frantic motions for her to shut up.
[18:22] Psionica nods. "You've got the right idea so far. But I think this interview's gone on too long. I'm sure the viewers are wondering why this interview is actually longer than the others."
[18:24] Lexus Regal looks up and blinks. "Oh yeah like wow. I didn't even realize the time. We get along so great. We should totally hang out more. Is there anything you want to say to everybody before we end the show?"
[18:29] Psionica cheers. "Celestial City Heroes Rule!!"
[18:31] Lexus Regal giggles and nods in agreement. She looks out at the camera and blows a kiss. "You heard it here folks! Celestial City Heroes Rule! Thanks to my guest Sonica. See you all next time!" The lights go down and Cody looks up very confused that a show actually went smoothly and ended without a meltdown or an orgy or some other chaos. Lexus stands up to give Psionica a hug. "Thanks this was a lot of fun. I hope to see you soon at the Missfits meeting."
[18:34] Psionica hugs back. "I was expecting this interview to be a disaster. It went well."
[18:36] Lexus Regal giggles. "Disaster? Nah. The only interview that has gone bad was that one with the green asshole. All the rest of them end up great!Well thanks again. I am going to get a drink and then relax at the spa."
[18:37] Psionica stretches. "I'm gonna head home and get some rest. I've got a big day tomorrow."