Celestial Stargazing-- Andy Wojeski, cop and olympic gymnast

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing-- Andy Wojeski, cop and olympic gymnast

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 pm

[17:01] Lexus Regal shifts back and forth in her chair as the make up people do their work. She whines over at the producer. "Coooooooooooody. Who is this guy? He's just some guy off the street? Why would I care about him. He is not a super hero. He is ...what? Oh he's a cop? Wait...really? An athlete? Really? Ohhhhh is he sexy? Pffft you don't know what sexy is Cody. Okay. I hope he's cute. I haven't been laid in a looong time." She giggles and waits for her guest to arrive.
[17:05] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski walks into the studio, having put on a bit of a dressier shirt for this. He figured that it would be better than showing up in his police uniform, even though he did wear his police ballcap. "Hi . . . I hope this is the right spot," he mentioned as he looked around and saw all of the camera and lighting equipment.
[17:07] Lexus Regal looks up and smiles as the man walks in. She tilts her head and gives a shy little finger wave to the man. She leans close to the make up girl and whispers. "Ohhh he is cute. Goodie!" The blond stands up and walks over opening her arms for a big hug. "Hi hi hi! You must be Randy. As you know it is me, Lexus Regal. Welcome to my show. "
[17:09] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski removed his police ballcap and walked over to give Lexus the hug she was looking for, his muscles peeking out from where his sleeves were rolled up. "It's Andy," he chuckled a bit. "But you can call me anything you want as long as it's not late for dinner."
[17:11] Lexus Regal wiggles her ample breasts against the man's chest as she hugs him. She places a small kiss on his cheek. She trails her hand down his arm to try and interlock her fingers with his and lead him to the desk. She giggles and gives him a heavy lidded glance. "Oh you are so funny too. This will be great. Come come come. Sit sit sit. Let's get this show started. You can call me Lexus or even call me anytime sweetie." She winks as she sits down.
[17:16] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski felt her breasts against his chest and then the small kiss on his cheek. He smiled a bit as she felt her hand take his and then followed her over to the interview desk. "Thank you," he told her before sitting down. "You have no idea how thrilled I was to be tasked to come here and be interviewed by the great Lexus Regal. You've become quite a legend on TV."
[17:22] Lexus Regal giggles and nods. Her smile is wide as she gives him a flirtatious look. "Yeah I am pretty legendary. Everyone loves me." She leans forward about to say something else when Cody clears his throat. Lexus signs and leans back. "Yeah Fine CODY!" She looks at Andy again. "Okay once Cody fingers us the show will start. I'll do my little intro thingie and then you can say hi to everyone." The producer shakes his head not even bothering to try and correct her. Cody counts down from five with his fingers and then the lights come on. The canned applause fills the studio as the blond blows kisses to the camera. "Hello hello hello. It's me again! Lexus Regal! Welcome to another episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. Thank you thank you. My guest tonight is this handsome hunk, Police Chief Randy Wo...woj...Widget-sky? Yeah it is Randy!" The applause sounds again slowly dying down as she turns to her victim-- I mean guest.
[17:25] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski chuckles and smiles, "Andy Wojeski, and I'm not the police chief, but I am with the force as part of the SWAT team and Meta-Human Taskforce," he mentioned with a bit of a smile.
[17:30] Lexus Regal tilts her head and looks at him with a small nod. She looks into his eyes and smiles brightly. "Oh okay that's so cool. So like you are one of those Swatter guys who like go out and capture the bad guys? Wow that must be exciting. You're like a super hero but not in a costume huh? Are you ever worried that it is dangerous?"
[17:33] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski smiled back at her and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess you can say that police work is like being a superhero, but it's in a uniform and not a costume," he acknowledged. "I'm not really worried about it being dangerous at all. I've had a lot of training to get where I am today, plus my past as a gymnast also helped with a previous situation where I had to leap over a few bombs on a stairway."
[17:36] Lexus Regal opens her eyes wide and giggles. "You were a gymnast? That's just bonkers! I used to do gymnastics and cheer leading! I can still do the splits and put by legs behind my head! Ohhh do you want to see?" She reaches down for her ankle as Cody pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head.
[17:38] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski nodded and grinned, "Sure! I'd love to see! And yeah, I was competing to make the Olympic team. I was a shoe in to win the gold, but my coach pulled me after an injury even though I healed up pretty quickly from it."
[17:43] Lexus Regal grins wide and shifts in her chair. She lifts her right leg up and carefully puts it behind her head. As she moves, her skirt rides up fully exposing her smooth spread pussy facing Andy. She smiles and reaches for her other leg leaning back a bit in the chair. She giggles spreading and displaying her sex even more to the man. "Oh...wait..I can do this...you want to help me? I might get stuck and then I will be trapped all helpless at your mercy like this. " She giggles more and winks. When she first starts reaching for her leg, Cody frantically makes motions to the crew as the cameras rise up to keep her lower half out of the camera view.
[17:52] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski watched as Lexus shifted and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties, giving him a good view of her clit. He admired it for a moment before standing up in order to give her a hand. "Sure," he chimed in merrily before loosening his tie a bit. "I'd be glad to help."
[17:57] Lexus Regal squirms and wiggles around facing him with a smile. She spreads her legs wider and the free leg reaches out trying to wrap around his body to pull him closer. She grins wickedly and licks her lips. "Oh sorry. Just go ahead and grab my leg and mmmm" She tries to scoot closer toward him.
[18:06] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski reaches forward and grabs her leg, feeling the smoothness of her skin. "Let me guess. . . you moisturize, right?" he asked.
[18:09] Lexus Regal smiles and lets out a soft coo. She looks up at him now completely ignoring Cody and the cameras, forgetting the show and everything else going on. "MmmHmm I go to the spa daily. She reaches out and runs her fingers down his chest. She breathes in deeply with one leg behind her head and the other wrapped around his upper body. "You know, you might be able to help more if you weren't in those jeans. You can be more flexible without them."
[18:14] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski smirked upon hearing her suggestion. He unbuckled the belt and unzipped his fly with one hand, before starting to slide his jeans down to around his ankles, revealing a pair of white boxer shorts underneath. "Perhaps the shirt should come off too," he suggested.
[18:18] Lexus Regal bites her lip and nods. She reaches down between her spread legs and starts trying to lift his shirt up. Cody says something off camera and Lexus shoots him a death glare. "Shut up Cody. My fans want to see a police captain in action." She looks back at Andy and smiles. "Don't worry about Cody. This is not his show. I want to learn all about your police skills."
[18:23] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski felt her undo his shirt, which was also shed as well, revealing his muscular torso. "Cody who?" he asked with a bit of a grin. "I can definitely give you a demonstration, both on and off camera. I even brought along my handcuffs."
[18:26] Lexus Regal giggles and slides her hands down tracing his muscles. She moves her hand along his six-pack abs and gives him a mischievous look as her fingers continue down to cup around the bulge in his underwear. "Yes officer. I have been a bad girl. You should pull out your ~police baton~ and punish me....hard." Cody sighs and just walks over and sits down. The camera crew keeps rolling as the producer buries his face in his hands.
[18:33] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski felt her supple hands along his muscles, and then feels her grope his hidden weapon. "If you've been that bad, maybe I should arrest you," he winked as he leaned in to try and give her what would be a deep and passionate kiss.
[18:36] Lexus Regal leans forward as her hand slides from his package and her wet open pussy rubs against his barely covered bulge. She melts into the kiss reaching her hand to his waist band to try and push his underwear down. She whispers in a deep breathless voice. "Yes....I need some prison sex badly." The cameraman looks over at Cody and asks "Want us to cut the feed?" Cody looks up defeated and shrugs. "No I give up. Just send it out to air and let the new boss decide what to do about Lexus."
[18:47] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski felt her grind against him and then felt his underwear being removed, exposing him completely to the cameras. He had no reason to hide his schalong, or be embarrassed by it. He tried to lift her skirt a bit more in order to try and tease her a bit more with his . . . night stick.
[18:50] Lexus Regal quickly reaches down and runs her fingers along his shaft as her dress slides up over her hips. She moans softly and tries to pull him against her as she guides his cock toward her spread open wet entrance. Her eyes flutter as she gasps out her words. "Oh Dandy...fuck me. fuck me hard!"
[18:58] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski tried to grab onto her arms forcefully, almost as if he might do with a suspect that he was going to arrest but they were resisting. At the same time, he tried to force his shaft into her tight cunt. Hearing what she called him, he smirked, "Yankee Doodle went to town . . ."
[19:01] Lexus Regal lets out a delighted cry and is pulled almost leaping onto him. She moans loudly as his cock penetrates her, plunging deep into her hot wet waiting cunt. The blond uses her leg to squeeze against him as she starts to eagerly bounce on his thick shaft. "Ohhhh yesss"
[19:07] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski thrust in and out of her, noticing how tight she felt to him. "Since you were a gymnast like me, maybe we should give them something else to really talk about," he suggested, hoping she would catch onto the hint.
[19:08] Lexus Regal breathes heavily and nods. She really had no idea but she is perfectly willing to let him do anything and have his way with her at this moment. "Yes please...oh gosh yes!"
[19:12] Sgt Andy "Ski Boss" Wojeski held onto her as he tried to adjust his position into a one arm upside down handstand, trying to take her with him into the inverted position. "This should make things interesting," he smirked as he continued to thrust into her.
[19:14] Lexus Regal squeals as she is flipped over. She clings tightly to his body and her eyes go wide. As he gets into the new position she cries out in pleasure. "OMG! Ohhhh yessss....Mmmmm I'm gonna ...cummm ...can I cum for you Randy?"
[19:28] Lexus Regal moans louder as she squeezes tightly. Her whole body shakes as her orgasm takes her. She throws her head back and screams out loudly. "OH YES DANDY YES FU--" The camera cuts off as Cody has had enough and is afraid of getting in trouble. The producer unplugs the camera and walks out of the room leaving the blond and the cop fucking in the studio for the rest of the night.

Cody walks up and drops the tape on the desk of Abby Vestia the new head of the media company. He scribbles a note. "I have tried to control Lexus but it is getting harder and harder. If you want to fire me for this show, I understand.--Cody"

Asrya
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing-- Andy Wojeski, cop and olympic gymnast

Post by Asrya » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:19 am

Cody gets a response. "Cody, you're the only one who can even handle Lexus. The job is your's for as long as you want it. If you'd rather be transferred I can do it. But I'm not going to fire you over her inability to not screw around. I don't know why the masses like her show so much, but they do. And if you can hang in there, I'd appreciate it. I'll see about getting you some more help."
Abby quietly ups Cody's pay, adding in 'hazard pay'.

Asrya
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing-- Andy Wojeski, cop and olympic gymnast

Post by Asrya » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:47 am

<<Yes I did sorry about that, I'd posted Andy because I was looking at the title when I wrote it>