Celestial Stargazing-- Queen of Thorns

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing-- Queen of Thorns

Post by Chyleste » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:08 pm

[10:11] Queen Of Thorns steps into the room filling it with her otherworldy scent she looks at Lexus and smiles putting her clawed hands to her heart and tilts her head to one side, taking a moment to admire her with all three of her eyes.
[10:21] Lexus Regal is getting her make up done. She sniffs the air and looks up when the Queen of Thorns enters. She blinks and then scoots back on her stool pulling one of the make up girls in front of her as she lets out a scream. "CODY!!! What the FUCK is that?! It's another alien!"
[10:23] Queen Of Thorns chuckles and shakes her head gently. "Pretty Close..I am the Queen of Thorns..I am your guest?" She smiles as she strides forward growing perfect red rose on her vine, she plucks it off and bows slightly and offers it to the Frightened woman. "It is an honor Miss Regal..I won't lie..I am a fan." She smiles her voice a seductive purr. "We met briefly before, but you were rather drunk..at the end of the wold party."
[10:26] Lexus Regal still hides behind the make up girl as she looks over the girl's shoulder timidly. She nudge the girl to take the flower. "Oh....really? Yeah I don't remember that party much. Are you sure you are not an alien? That Temper guy said that I would be interviewing the Queen. You don't look like you are from England."
[10:28] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head and chucklse. "No Miss Regal, I am the queen of Thorns...plants and the like." She smiles gently. "IT's a common misconception...and let me assure you...I mean you no harm..." She smiles her phermones wafting about the room, to those who are weak to it would start to feel a bit giddy and a bit turned on. "Woudl you belive that long ago I used to be based on a human template...my..abilties changed me profoundly..I promise..I won't bite..unles you ask me to." She chuckles her voice a husky soft pur as she tries to charm the blonde.
[10:31] Lexus Regal nods slowly still a bit fearful but she lets the make up girl go. Lexus scoots back on her stool and then points to the stool next to her. "Oh...okay. Umm have a seat then. Do you need make up or...fertilizer or anything?"
[10:32] Queen Of Thorns smiles and chuckles softly. "Oh bless your heart..I would defer to your expretiiese but If I could get a bottle of water that would be delightful, these lights are rather hot arn't they?" She smiles as she settles down and crosses her legs her hooves shining in the light.
[10:35] Lexus Regal nods and snaps her fingers at Cody. The producer sighs and walks over to get a bottle of water. Lexus shifts staying back from the vines but trying to remain calm. "Yeah the lights get hot but that is what TV is all about ..looking hot?" She lets out a nervous giggle. "Okay so um like Cody is going to finger us to the count of five and then the show will start. I will introduce you and start asking questions and stuff okay?"
[10:36] Queen Of Thorns giggles and smiles at LExus looking over at Cody and giving him a wink before taking the bottle. "Got it..Cody fingers us..and then we get going." She grins trying to put Lexus at ease and sticks her tongue out at Cody just so that she could say that she had.
[10:40] Lexus Regal takes a deep breath and looks toward the camera. Cody counts down silently using his fingers and then the lights come up. The canned applause sounds as Lexus blows kisses to the camera, "Hello Hello Hello my lovelies! It is me Lexus Regal the star of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. Welcome once again to your favorite show with your favorite hostess. Today my guest is the Queen of Swords. She is not from England so don't get confused." She smiles and turns slightly toward the Queen. "So I have to ask first....do you like worry about bees bothering you all the time?"
[10:45] Queen Of Thorns hooks her clawed's hands elegantly over her knee and listens to Lexus's speak nodding all three eyes locked on her but remaining calm and collected. "You would be suprised how often I get asked that, but I don't normally produce pollen, which is what Bee's are looking for.. so the short answer is no." She smiles at her. "Thank you for having me by the way, Everyone at the Temple are big fans..our relief camp has a small TV in int it..and everyone gathers around to watch your show..I hope you can send me home with some autographed pictures." She smiles at her warmly just relaxing the lights and camera's not bothering her.
[10:48] Lexus Regal smiles and shifts in her chair a bit. "Oh yes of course! I will be happy to send autographs. Umm I thought bees look for flowers? Anyway...wait temple? I don't really know much about that. I am not very religious. I am a little confused. Are you a queen, or a nun or a camp councilor? You said camp and temple but what about your castle?"
[10:53] Queen Of Thorns chuckles softly. "It's all right...I wasn't very clear. "I am the head of Gaia's Temple, we are a religious organization dedicated to humaintairan efforts. When the City exploded we took in the homeless, fed them clothed them and helped get them back to work when things were back in order. We also teach our religion to those that listen but it's not required to get help. Anyone can show up and say help..and we do." She smiles at her gently. "They call me the Queen of Thorns because I control plants..it's..my abilitiy." She smiles gently. So the Queen part isn't about being the Queen of people..it's being the Queen of plants." She smiles explaning it as simply as she can so she dosn't confuse Lexus too badly.
[10:56] Lexus Regal tilts her head and nods as if she was actually listening. She crosses one leg over the other and sways her foot back and forth idly. "Oh okay. I got it. Your church is like humanataria.....ummm you aren't mad at people who are vegetarians are you? I have a few friends who are." She seems to tense up a little bit and shifts back in the chair again. She gives Cody a nervous glance.
[10:58] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head and chuckles. "No not at all, just because I am made of plants dosn't mean that i am upset that people eat them, Just like you are made of flesh you don't get mad when someone has a hamburger do you?" She chuckles and continues to look at her, pausing to brush her cheek with her claw, gently pushing her mask up so that her thrid eye is harder to see in case it frightened Lexus a bit too much.
[11:00] Lexus Regal shakes her head quickly and shuffles in the chair. She looks back at Cody again and bites her lip. She takes a deep breath and then looks back at the Queen. "Uh...let's talk about something else. Umm...hmmm....so uh where is your church? I don't remember seeing one in the city."
[11:03] Queen Of Thorns smiles and looks at LExus and smiles lightly, adjusting her phermoens to help relax Lexus if she was sucptable to it. "We are a nature based church, we worship at the Park, which we are planing to open to everyone once we are sure that the threat to us is no longer valid. "She smiles gently at her, finding the woman's fear intriguing but dosn't let on to it. just letting Lexus be Lexus. "We have been harrased greatly by a great many people who don't understand the work we do..so we have to keep the place secure." She shrugs and looks sad at that.
[11:05] Lexus Regal wrinkles her nose. "The park? Ewww that place used to be beautiful but now I wouldn't go anywhere near it. It is covered with ugly vines and thorns.....oh....." The blond goes almost pale and scoots back again once more looking nervously toward Cody
[11:08] Queen Of Thorns nods and chuckles. "I wish it wasn't that way..but those ugly vines and throns keep our people from the bad guys that come in and cause trouble, making our homeless camp unsafe, and when we don't have actuall funding we have to improvise. Wire fences isn't an important expense when you have food to buy and clothes to find and trash pickup to pay for.' She chuckles and shrugs. "So until I can get a garuntee that our people won't be attacked in thier sleep...I have to keep it like that." She shrugs and smiles at Lexus, stating a fact of life.
[11:12] Lexus Regal tilts her head. "Can't you just go to the store and get the stuff? Why would you want to put a fence around the park anyway? That is like public land for everyone. I know because my Dad tried to buy a park one time and we couldn't If my Dad couldn't buy one then how could you? Oh is that why you cannot afford food? Don't you like grow food and stuff? You're like a vegetable right?"
[11:15] Queen Of Thorns nods keeping eye contact iwth Lexus and smiles. "Well let me answer that in pieces. I took posession of it for the public when gangs of looters were roving the streets causing all types of trouble. I am holding it in trust. Most of the time durrning the day the Fence is even open so people can walk in and out. As for food, I am not going to force a purely vegitarian diet on everyone..that's not fair..so I have to buy meat, eggs, and dairy..and the store requires money..money that we raise frankly from asking for donation cans that we have around the bussinesses that are starting back up.
[11:18] Lexus Regal nods slowly. "Ohhh okay so like you got the Mayor's trust and now you guys....wait you are just begging? Really? Aren't Queens supposed to me rich? Are you sure you really are a queen?"
[11:21] Queen Of Thorns chuckles and looks Lexus. "This Queen is definatly a queen but I am giving away the bulk of the temple's crops to keep people fed. Once things are more stable we will be selling produse, but until then..we gotta do what we gott ado." She chuckles and looks at LExus as one of her vines out of camera shot drop down to rest across the woman's delicate foot. "We all have to do what we have to do don't we?" She smiles and looks at her with a soft chuckle.
[11:25] Lexus Regal nods and then suddenly jumps and shrieks as the vine touches her foot. She almost climbs over the desk in fright as she yells "CODY!!! CODY!!! OMG Cody!!!" Lexus tumbles back and falls on the floor over the desk. Cody looks confused and slowly walks up to see to her.
[11:27] Queen Of Thorns looks over at Lexus and watches her fall over her skirt hikng up as she watches her climb over the desk, she remains calm and takes a sip from her water bottle waiting for whatever is going to happen is going ot happen, remaining poised, her posture regal and relaxed.
[11:30] Lexus Regal clutches at Cody and whispers to him just loud enough to barely be heard. Her eyes are wide and filled with panic. "Cody get me out of here please. She wants to eat me! You hear her she is a humanitarian just like how Shelly is a vegetarian!" Cody looks at Lexus and then at the Queen and sighs.
[11:34] Queen Of Thorns looks over at Lexus and laughs. "I don't eat anything..If anything I eat sunlight...and drink water." She shakes her head. "And anyway if anything, I would protect you..remember..I'm a fan?" She smiles and points at herself and chuckles softly letting the TV star regain her compsure.
[11:38] Lexus Regal slowly stands up still clinging to Cody. The poor producer is stumbling and trying to peel the ditzy celebrity off him. Lexus nods slowly. "Are you sure you don't eat humans? I...umm...." She looks at Cody and he nods as he finally manages to get away from her. Lexus stays on the other side of the desk "Okay...umm so more questions then?"
[11:39] Queen Of Thorns nods and chuckles. " Yes of course, you can ask me anything..and a Humanitarian..helps humans..not eats them." She smiles patiently at Lexus. "I will answer anything you want."
[11:42] Lexus Regal nods and glances back at Cody still nervous. She adjusts her skirt and smooths down her hair. "Okay umm like ...uh...how many are in your church? Are the services every Sunday or what?"
[11:45] Queen Of Thorns smiles and continues to listen to the woman and nods. "We have over a hundred civillians and a few people you might know in our ranks., we meet on Saturday for services which focus on self improvement rather than praying to a divinity." SHe smiles desiding to pass on explaining anything deeper, grasping on how limitied poor Lexus was.
[11:48] Lexus Regal nods and starts to calm down a bit. She leans against the desk as she tries to think. "So like ...you said you were once human. What happened?
[11:50] Queen Of Thorns chuckles and shakes her head gently. 'Long ago a master geneticist, needed me, so He took human DNA and Plant Dna and put it together and grew me in a lab. " She shrugs a shoulder. "That was before I came here...long before I came here..." She smiles at her and pauses to sip her water calmly.
[11:52] Lexus Regal tilts her head and looks a little sad. "You were grown in a lab, like a test tube baby? So you don't have like parents or a family or anything?"
[11:53] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head and chuckels. "nope..No parents..as for family, the Temple is the closest I have ever had as a real family..they take care of me and I take care of them....they love me and I love them." she speaks simply and smiles at Lexus warml yu
[11:59] Lexus Regal makes an exaggeratedly sympathetic sad face. "Aww that is so sad. I used to go and spend time with some orphans. I would read them stories and stuff. It was fun. Those kids were so happy to see me." She looks down and sighs. "Then that one woman said I could not come back because she didn't like my dress." She shrugs and turns her head off camera. "Shut up Cody! I am doing an interview we were sharing a touching moment here! You just don't understand because no body loves you Cody. All you do is just mess with me! I swear...." She huffs and looks back at the Queen. "Yeah so okay....ummm so um...let's see....you said something about keeping the bad guys out. So are you like a super hero?"
[12:02] Queen Of Thorns nods at her seriously. "Yes..I was kind of orphin but in a lab. As for a Super Hero. I have been known to be called that from time to time...though the rest of the community dosn't accept me." She shrugs and smiles. "I fighure it's mostly because I don't..you know look normal..but what can you expect from them...most heros fear what they don't understand, even when you are doing nothing but good for normal non powered people." SHe shrugs and smiles. "I am glad that i have a friend in you Miss Regal." She dips her head gently and smiles at her.
[12:05] Lexus Regal smiles brightly and nods. "Yes. I have a lot of super hero friends. I am good friends with Sushi, Diamond Feelings, All-Star, Captain Strong and that girl he is with, and umm ohhh my very bestest friend Superstar! So like did you help fight the bad guys? Like the ghost horse thing and then the Sliderboard guy with the robots and umm...oh I know there are other bad guys...."
[12:08] Queen Of Thorns chuckles and nods. "I have been know n to help, though my work involves mostly..um normal people..but I did help fight the slimes that were attaking people, my work is so dedicated to the park that I often don't get out much to mix it up with the other heros. " She chuckles gently and listens to the names that she rattles off. " INdeed what a impressive list of people! Best friends with Superstar huh? I heard she's pretty impressive, as for Strong. "She sighs and hangs her head." HE dosn't like me very much.." She leans forward and whispers softly to Lexus, as if only just the two of them were int he room. "He called me a freak once...I think..he's afraid of me." She sighs softly and shakes her head moving to take a sip of her water bottle.
[12:09] Queen Of Thorns offers Lexus a little smile and holds up a clawed thumb and forfinger keepping the tips close together and shrugs. "Just a little bit.."
[12:13] Lexus Regal blinks a couple times. "Strong doesn't like you? Why not? He is so nice and handsome and sexy. I can understand that one girl with him not liking you. She seems a bit of the jealous type but the Captain is really sweet. He helped me when we rescued that one woman from that one guy. Then Sushi and I took her to the police and ....hey we never got the parade or the key to the city!" She turns and yells at the poor producer. "Cody! Why didn't we get a parade?" She listens and nods with a long sigh. "Oh yeah I guess if the horsemen were destroying the streets we could not parade down them. Hey call Captain Strong and ask him about the key to the city though....umm I mean....." She suddenly goes quiet a moment. "For my friend Superstar. She told me about all that stuff she did."
[12:17] Queen Of Thorns smiles and nods. "Yeah I bet that you and Superstar are really close, and I bet they do deserve the key to the city and a parade...and you should be the grand mashal leading the whole thing!" She chuckles and smiles reaching out to pat the stool beside her trying to coax her back to sitting down now that things seemed to be more relaxed between them. "As for Strong..... yes he is very handsome..but like I said..I think..I"m a bit to wierd looking for his taste." SHe chuckles gently and sips her waterbottle. "But nothing can really help with my looks..so that's the way it goes I guess." She shrugs gently.
[12:19] Lexus Regal slowly walks back around and sits down. "Yeah well maybe you could get a make over? I could point you out to my people." She pauses a moment to think and then nods. "I have a great gardener I could have him give you a call."
[12:24] Queen Of Thorns smiles and nods as he folds her claweed hands over her knee. "I might like that, but..it's not all grim and ugly." SHe puts on a brave smile and the small vines behind her back explode in a riot of summer blooms, some of them domestic and some of them exotic, all designed to delight and dazzle. "I mean.. I make the world around my prettier..." She chuckles and sits thire her green form silhouetted in tropical colors. "I just hope that one day I can be judged for the good works the Temple and I do..and not my looks or rumors." She smiles at Lexus. "I am glad, that you are no longer nervous around me." She smiles gently at her and picks a beautiful bloom a perfect comploment to her dress and offers it to her as a gift.
[12:30] Lexus Regal slowly reaches out and takes the flower. She sniffs it and smiles. "Yeah a lot of people make up rumors about me too. They say things like I am stupid and stuff but I am really smarter than they think. I mean how else did I did to be on this show and stuff? Stupid people do not get on TV, you know." She glares over at Cody as he stifles a laugh. "Shut up Cody! I swear you are an ass! Don't laugh at our guest even if she does look like a peacock." She glares at him a moment longer and then tries to fight a smile. She turns back at the Queen. "No offense calling you a pea---...." She giggles "A peacock....I am not laughing at you but peacock is just a funny word. Cody says I can't say things like that on TV but I totally just said cock several times."
[12:32] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) stops at the door."Um, should we interrupt or wait until she is done, before remembering the seed.*Queen, NIghtshade and I are waiting outside the door to your interview*
[12:34] Messenth/Nightshade was about to just walk in to the room where the interview was going on but seen Timber stop at it nearly running into him "Well you are more inclined to the proper ways of Earth if was another place i would say just go in but who knows how well that could go over"
[12:37] Queen Of Thorns smiles and laughs the blooms becoming her vines again and she laughs. "Well I wanted to break the tension and someones looking like a mother's day boquet helps." She grins and looks at cody. "It's ok he's always being silly like that." SHe laughs and looks at her new friend. "Some people from the temple are here..would it be ok if they came on camera and maybe help answer some of your questions?" She smiles at her gently and looks at Cody to see if it's ok.
[12:38] Lexus Regal looks over at the door and nods. "Umm sure? Are they like vegetables like you too?"
[12:40] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head and smiles. "No..Timber is a Human and Nightshade is a...police woman from another world." She smiles and nods spinning things to keep Lexus from jumping the stool again....she leans over and speaks in a cospiritoral tone. "Timber is really really good looking." She chuckles and smiles
[12:42] Lexus Regal nods with a smile. "Oh I think I met Temper! and I like the police. That is good that you are working with the police department. Cody let them in to the show!"
[12:42] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): Timber waits for Queen to give the go ahead for them to enter, meanwhile he sends telepathically*Once the interview is over we need to talk.*
[12:43] Queen Of Thorns smiles at hte cameras and nods gently her words slipping through the bond Telepathicly. "Oh goody....why am I pretty sure that I am not going ot like this talk."
[12:43] Messenth/Nightshade follows through the door as thought that maybe should been better to wear something less intimidating then her Hunter gear and armor
[12:44] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) as the door opens, in walks a seriously tanned Timber without a shirt.*Because the park was attacked and if you react right now it's going to show in this interview unless you can get Lexus to come to the park right this minute.*
[12:46] Lexus Regal looks up as the two enter. She grins wide and gives Timber a flirtatious finger wave. "Hello Hello Hello. Welcome to Celestial Stargazing. Let me introduce you to the audience. This handsome man is Temper and the other one the Queen tells me is a police officer named Lampshade. Hey do you know Officer Randy? He was like an Olympic athlete or something. He was really sexy and a lot of fun. I did an interview with him once."
[12:50] Messenth/Nightshade looks over at the woman who seemed to not be that great with names then looks at the queen as remembered this was some sort of PR for the temple and park so decided to bite her tongue a bit "I can not say that I have meet that person since most the cops of this city refuse to work with me to make things better as we are trying to do"
[12:52] Queen Of Thorns nods as she listens to them speak her expression thoughtful and serious. her knees crossed one of her shiny black hooves poping up and down a little, as she listens carefully.
[12:52] Lexus Regal blinks and tilts her head. "What? But the Queen just said you are a cop? That doesn't make sense. Who is telling the truth here?" She grins sheepishly at Timber and nods. "Mmmm yes that was the best 'coffee' I have had in a long time."
[12:55] Queen Of Thorns chuckles as she pipes up with a smile. "She is like a cop, she's a bounty hunter, she rounds up bad guys and turns them into the police for a bounty..so she's like a Cop."
[12:57] Messenth/Nightshade gives a slight nod as the queen gives the description of her "Yes as the Queen of Thorn says a bit different and since I am not native from here and don't exactly fit the look that they want to work with they refuse any aid from me."
[13:00] Lexus Regal nods as if she understands and then her eyes light up. "Ohhhhhh! I know! Like that Doggie guy! I used to watch that show. He was kinda funky looking though."
[13:00] Queen Of Thorns chuckles and nods. "See..she has the same problem I do....But with less vines." She shrugs a little sad shrug as she looks at her new friend.
[13:02] Lexus Regal looks off camera again at the producer and rolls her eyes. "I am asking questions Cody. Will you just let me do my show for once? Damn I am so sick of you!" She looks back at the group. "So you all are like priests or something in the church? You don't have to wear robes or that big pointy hat thing?"
[13:03] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) chuckles, "I don't wear robes."
[13:07] Messenth/Nightshade is a bit confused as looks at the Queen and then back to the interviewer knowing one that the Earth people would call a Dog but did not think that he came to earth to be a tv star then about wearing robes wondering what this woman was talking about since was still not use to earths customs "Robes why would I wear robes and I am a Bounty Hunter not a priest so I think robes would be a bit useless in my line of work and around the Temple to protect those that are inside under the Queens protection" stops not wanting to talk of the attack that just happened when the queen left
[13:09] Queen Of Thorns laughs and shakes her head. "No, no.....we ar ea casual order.." She laughs and wh ispers so that Only Lexus can hear a warm smile on her green features.
[13:09] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smirks for a moment as an idea appears."Lexus may I borrow a camera man for a few moments?
[13:13] Lexus Regal listens and nods. "Okay I think I got it. You all don't have a church, you don't wear robes, you don't prey, you beg for food and put up walls. Kinda a weird church but okay." She looks at Timber confused. "Borrow a camera man? But we are doing a show here."
[13:15] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods."It has to do with your show, remember when I first spoke with you about interviewing Queen and doing a walk through of the park to show people what it is like inside?"
[13:15] Messenth/Nightshade hears Timber ask for a camera man and glanced over at him with a slight grin under her helmet as lifted up her arm to produce a small drone adjusting a few settings to the recording drone that always followed Ultra Woman around "Timber I think what you want to do I can replicate right here"
[13:18] Lexus Regal frowns a bit. "Yeah and like I said, I don't want to go to that park since it got all ugly and thorny and everything. It is just depressing now." She looks at them all and then scoots back on the chair glancing at Cody again. "Sorry I just liked it all pretty."
[13:20] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles so does Queen, but this will work instead as he tries to get the drone hooked up."We got attacked today at the park and someone did some serious damage to it. get ready Lexus you're about to have an exclusive..." He sends a mental message to Queen. Look shocked when you see this although you already know.*
[13:21] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head and smiles at Lexus. "it's going to be prety again as soon as I know that the people I protect will be safe...than it will be filled with trees again and everyone can come back..but I have to look out for those that ar n't being looked after...like when you..." She pauses at Timber's words and she looks deeply saddened. "What? They attacked us? how are the people? Are the citizens ok?" SHe looks at them showing deep concern for the people under her protection."
[13:22] Messenth/Nightshade gives a little laugh as Timber was fighting with the recording drone and then hits the playback showing from the start where the group showed up and the battle the display showing up on the screen behind the Queen and Lexus
[13:24] Lexus Regal looks around. "What? Who attacked? What are you talking about? Why would someone attack anyway, unless it is to get rid of those nasty thorns."
[13:25] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): "They were looking to get rid of the thorns, the park, the people and Queen here, as well as some woman who was driving a mech.'
[13:27] Queen Of Thorns shakes her head as she looks at Lexus her smile gone. "They attack us because they belive we are doing wrong...which we arn't..we have never done anything but...they all keep trying ot destroy us." She sighs and shakes her head looking at Cody> "can I have a glass of water please? I'm a bit...shaken right now."
[13:27] Messenth/Nightshade motions to behind them where the video droid was projecting it all "You will see the whole thing them picking a fight and the situation that happened to many of the people when we came up some were getting medical attention and we can go live to that if you wish
[13:29] Lexus Regal listens and turns to look at the screen. "I just don't understand. Did you call the cops or Captain Strong? What about the Missfits? If you are good guys then they would help."
[13:31] Queen Of Thorns sighs and looks at Lexus. "They...they all call us villians
[13:31] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) shakes his head, I think someone called the cops, but by the time we could call to the other metas it was too late, the doctor type said wound them and they attacked. Then again we are not exactly trusted by other heroes like Strong, or the Missfits.
[13:32] Lexus Regal tilts her head again. "Why? If you are doing all this good? See I know Captain Strong and the Missfits personally. They are the best heroes of this city. They always do good things and help other good guys. Why would they call you villains?"
[13:33] Messenth/Nightshade gives a shake to her head "Well not only them but a few of us are not trusted by any in this city just from our looks" as finishes wanted to see the reaction of Lexus letting the helm fold back into her armor showing her look under the helmet
[13:36] Queen Of Thorns takes a moment to get her composure. "They never look at what we do..only what they think we do.." She sighs and looks away . "People lok at me and how I have fortified the park and they just assume things, none of them have came to see what we do ask questions....and now the park is firebombed because we arn't...conventional enough. " She shakes her head and frowns rubbing her temples gently"
[13:38] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) steps forward and gently places a hand on Queens shoulder. If people would just be willing to talk to Queen or us, or even take a look around the park they would see that while it is free spirited it's not the horror people make it out to be."
[13:40] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks a bit sad as behind him the video hit the point of him collapsing as the fire guy leaves.
[13:40] Lexus Regal shrugs. "I dunno. Most people don't trust people who take over a public park and put up a wall of dangerous ugly thorns and hide behind it. Maybe instead you should be out helping people where everyone can see. That is what the other heroes do. That park does look terrifying so I don't blame people. It's like with anything else. You have to present the image you want. You know if you walk around looking like a bum then people are going to avoid you because you probably smell."
[13:43] Messenth/Nightshade gives a nod to what Timber said as presses a button on her wrist flipping to the live view of the park before sending the remote droid around showing the innocent people who were in the park and wounded from the attack because they were not able to get out or to a safe spot before the fighting started "This is true these people here accepted us they are innocent and getting aid from food water and protection. Yet others see us as monsters from how we look or from what they think or hear. And we help where we can I leave the park and I have people attacking me because I am not from here and I am not Human. They call the Queen a monster because of how she looks so who are the real ones causing the harm at?"
[13:47] Queen Of Thorns looks at her . "When I brought them up, the city was a burnt out terror, I want to make sure my people are safe..safe isn't always pretty. "She shrugs and looks down. "I'll think about it now that i have to.." SHe looks at her park burnt and shakes her head sighing softly and looking deeply dismayed.
[13:50] Lexus Regal nods. "You don't understand. I guess I need to explain a little more simple. You see when you look scary people are scared. If you make things scarier then people get scareder. So you need to look like heroes if you want to be heroes. It's not that hard. You can give the police a call and talk with them. Call Captain Strong and tell him you are heroes and he will help you out. "
[13:52] Messenth/Nightshade leans forward on the desk looking over at Lexus "It is not that simple. I walked into your police station and offered them my help to bring the ones in that had the most of a bounty on them" takes a little breather "I was told my help was not wanted or needed and if I even practice my line of work I will be arrested. Now does that sound like a group that wants help form others?"
[13:55] Lexus Regal shakes her head. "No no. You don't understand. Hmm let me think. How can I say this. If you have ugly scary thorns that you put around the public park then people don't like that. If you go out and stop bad guys and make sure you are clean and nice and talk to the reporters and other heroes and help out then people will like you."
[13:55] Lexus Regal nods. "You need a make over and PR agent."
[13:57] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) raises a hand."Not entirely true Lexus, I do this I have worked with Strong and the Missfits and various heroes, and I have recently been attacked and threatened for being with Queen here. But you make a very good point, we should have an open hose at the park, show people that there is nothing scary or diabolical there."
[14:01] Lexus Regal looks over at Cody and nods. "There you go. All you have to do is act like heroes and stop being scary and people will like you. I can have my people help give you make overs. If you have worked with Captain Strong then he would know you. He is really nice...." She glances over again and sighs. "Yes I know damnit! Okay sorry but Cody says this show has gone on way too long and we are going to have to cut it short. Why don't you all come back after your make overs and show off the new friendlier you all?"
[14:02] Queen Of Thorns nods gently. "Sure, when I regrow the park.. and renovate it making it look better, as for me..I'll think about it but as of right now...Sure I'm willing to come back...thank you For having us on Lexus..it was nice to meet you." She nods gently and looks at her family. "Shall we go home?"
[14:04] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods."Yeah... Lexus it was good to see you again, let me know if you want coffee again."
[14:04] Lexus Regal turns back to the cameras and blows kisses. "Thank you to all my fans out there. I am so happy you got to see me again. This is Lexus Regal solving problems and making the world a more beautiful place one person at a time!"
[14:05] Messenth/Nightshade presses a few buttons as kills the live feed from the park sending the droid back to follow Ultra Woman around and the droid that was here goes back to her armor seeping into it her bionic eyes looking at Lexus clearly wanting to say something but opts to be quiet since was being recorded, the voice of the Queen coming to her "I say we leave yes the ones at the park need us and we have work to do there." her gaze going back to Lexus a bit colder as spoke since was angered from the make over remarks "good ot meet you now make sure that what the group who attacked us is not edited out the people need to know who the true monsters in this city are"