Celestial Stargazing-- Flare!

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing-- Flare!

Post by Chyleste » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Lexus Regal hurries into the studio, rushing passed everyone in the lobby. Her hair is windblown and she has her high heels in her hand as she runs barefoot to the desk. She plops down as the make up girl moves over quickly to work on the celebrity.

Cody shakes his head at the blond. Lexus smiles sweetly at the producer. "Don't give me that look Cody. I am here. It's not like you can do the show without me. So, like, anyway, just shut up. Okay good. You said I have a new hot heroine for my guest? Ohhhh goodie!"

She shoos the make up girl away and adjusts her short dress. She kicks her heels under the desk and puts on her million dollar smile as the cameras light up. The celebrity blows kisses to the cameras as the intro music dies down. "Hello, hello, hello! It's me, the one and only Lexus Regal. Welcome to another episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. Wasn't the convention this past weekend just bonkers? Like OMG! That was great! I want to thank all my fans for coming out. I look forward to seeing you at the next one in a few weeks. Okay, okay, okay, so, like, anyway, today's show is gonna be hot! I have a sexy smoking guest for you all. Put your hands together for one of Celestial City's sizzling heroines..."

She pauses and looks off stage. The blond tilts her head and blinks. Suddenly her eyes light up with excitement. She bounces off the stool and claps her hands together in front of her ample breasts. "OHMYGOSH really? No freak-ing way! I swear Cody, if you are punking me, I am gonna be so...Yes, yes, yes. Okay. " She takes a deep breath to calm down but is still giddy. "So ...wait, I didn't know she was a super heroine? Okay, like anyway, no further delay. You all know my very special guest. She's a living legend. She is incredible. One of the greatest singers ever and an indisputable fashion icon. OMG! I'm likesoexcited! Ladies and gentlemen, my guest.....CHER!" Lexus claps and jumps up and down excitedly as she waits for her guest.

Narelle Leia

Re: Celestial Stargazing-- Flare!

Post by Narelle Leia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 pm

I feel very much exposed and out of place here. As requested, I was wearing my warm weather uniform "Like the one in the Comic book store." Lexi said. So I did, and in the studio, the makeup team went to work. After half and hour or oohs and ahhs from the crew, I was ready, the makeup bright and overdone so the ultra bright lights wouldn't wash out my fair skin.

To go on TV like this wasn't my best idea. But Lexus had asked nicely, well, at least for her and I agreed. Now, I was listening to her intro. My heart sank. "Cher?" God, was the vapid woman that dense? I guess being a blond was, in her case, totally a handicap. "Go on, go on!" a stage hand hissed at me. Taking a calming breath, I said a quick prayer and got an insane idea that was so insane that it would guarantee a trip to the asylum. But if I was going to be on TV, then have fun, I told myself. After all, there was no way in hell i'd do this again. So, I assumed a 5 inch hover off the floor and glided forward into the spotlight. Then, taking a deep breath, I began so sing. "If I could turn back time, If I could find a way, I'd take back those words that'll hurt you and you'd stay." If course, anyone who came from Earth would know Cher's voice and know there was no way in this or the next universe that I was her. But hey, it was kind of fun and no no one could say I wasn't dressed for the occasion. Orange and white latex, high heeled boots, tights and a mask was damn near Cher-like, if she was in a fetish comic, that is.

A few seconds later, my solo was done and I sat down as gracefully as possible. "Thank you Lexi, I'm happy to be here." I smiled at her, actually, it was more of a smirk. but I figured no one watched this ridiculous show anyway.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Lexus looks very confused as the heroine floats out. She almost sneers and turns to Cody about to tear into the abused producer. Then Flare starts to sing. Lexus's eyes light up and she claps again. The blond sways and dances, jiggling to the chorus. When Flare finishes, Lexus applauds and lets out a squeal. She rushes over as the heroine sits down almost leaping at the girl with a wiggling hug. Cody lowers his face into his hands and slowly shakes his head.

The blond sits in her own chair squirming into place. Fidgeting with glee, she takes a moment to catch her breath. Finally she lets out another squeal and looks at the camera. "CHER!!!" She claps again and turns back to the heroine. "OMG! Like for real! WOW! I can't believe this! Ohmygosh! I've been a fan forever! Like seriously, wow. I didn't know you were a super hero but it all makes sense now!"

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 am

At first, I wanted to correct her, but then it occurred to me that it'd be alot funnier to play along. Why not let the world see her for the idiot that she is? After I returned her hug, having no choice but to bounce along with her as she did her best fangirl. I smiled at her "You're too kind Lexi, sincerely. Yes, it was hard hiding my true self, especially my height. After all, Cher is 5'9" I'm 5'5" Alot of effort went into hiding that."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:31 am

The blond nods with a smile on her face. She wiggles in her chair as Cody tries to say something. She waves the producer off not even listening or yelling back at him. She stares at Flare all starry eyed. "This is just too f'n cool. I have to say f'n now because other wise Cody stops the show and interrupts like the rude ass he is. But anyway, congratulations on being on my show. I know this is like an honor for you and a joy for me. I have like all your songs. I downloaded them off this one site." She beams at the heroine then blinks as something dawns on her? "Umm did you call me Lexi? No sorry honey. My name is not Lexi. It is LEX-US. Lex-us Regal. You really need to be careful to get people's name right you know." She nods keeping that smile on her face.

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:39 am

I smile with her. "Lex-ass. Ok, I'm sorry for getting that wrong. But like Shakespeare said "What's in a name? And I certainly appreciate the chance to be on camera again, it's been too long." I wave at the camera, "Hi Storm!" I say with a bright smile.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 am

The blond smiles and reaches over to softly pat Flare's knee. "It's okay sweetie. I know it is hard to keep track of everything. Don't worry I can help you. OMG! I have so many things to ask you. Are you like still singing now in Celestial City? Oh we have to put on a concert! I will set it all up! OHMYGOSH! You have to do a return tour! It is gonna be bonkers!" She lets out another squeal and bounces in her seat.

Cody says something louder and Lexus turns and glares at him. "Shut up Cody! Don't make me forget this nice thing you did by finally booking a big name guest. I swear if you ruin this with your constant mouth I will never let you forget it."

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:26 pm

"I have no plans on doing any singing here. There's no real venue available and with the threat of massive flooding from the Atlantean's. I don't see a tour happening. But I do appreciate the thought, Lexass, sincerely." I answered, patting the hand on my knee. It was hard to keep from laughing.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:09 pm

The blond frowns as she starts to softly rub the girl's knee. "But...we have the theater or we can use the mall. Timber sings at the mall all the time. I can buy a place and build it. Come on. You're an icon. You can't keep your talent hidden away!"

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:25 pm

I tell myself not to smile at the mile wide opening she just gave me. "To be honest, Lexass, before the world ended, my accountants said I was losing income through music piracy. I asked myself why do live performances when someone will record and post it online. Yes, I understand an album costs money, but what people don't realize is that because of piracy, the record companies have to add nearly 2 dollars to the price of each album to cover the losses due to piracy." My voice gets intense as I gets into my role. "I want to remind everyone listening that the legal penalty for illegal downloads is 250,000 cc's and or 5 years in prison per violation." Then I give Lexus a pointed look, reminding her of what she said earlier.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:38 pm

As if Lexus can connect the dots between her downloading songs and piracy. The blond nods and looks at the camera. "Yes. Do not steal from this legend. She has been in the business for at least like what 60 years isn't it?" She smiles at Flare and then back to the camera. "Now if you steal from her she will come and ....." She looks back at the heroine. "Wait you have super powers? I mean besides your voice and looking fabulous, right?"

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 pm

I smile all too sweetly "Oh yes, I have powers, but I only use them for a real crisis. For someone who downloaded all my albums, by her own admission, on live TV, I have lawyers who will recoup my sizable losses. After all, a good feather boa costs as much as one of your implants, dear."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 pm

The celebrity blinks and raises her eyebrows as she pulls her hand back. "Excuse me? Implants? Lawyers?" She lets out a gasp with an exaggerated expression of shock. "I don't know what you are implying here." The blond looks over at Cody and mouths "~is she seriously attacking me?~"

Lexus sits up straight and looks back at the woman. "Now, honey. Don't be grumpy. I know in your old age when people are forgetting about you that you must be getting desperate to try and stay relevant. It's a shame you cannot compete with the younger much prettier stars these days but that is no reason to get huffy on MY show. I have offered to help you. I would even get you a walker when you come out on stage."

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 pm

I begin to laugh, not a polite giggle, but a full on laugh. "Oh Shiva, you are such an idiot!" I manage. "You set blonds back at least 20 years by your stupidity!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Lexus blinks in confusion. She stands up, putting her hands on her hips leaning toward the woman. "What? I'm not Shiva! Damn I didn't know you were so dumb. All this time I idolized you. I thought you were a role model for girls everywhere. But now you come on the most watched T.V.show and show the whole city how dumb you are. I mean like for real, seriously, anyone can see that I am not a robot. Maybe you need glasses in your old age. "

Cody tries to interrupt but he cannot be heard as the blond's voice grows louder.

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 am

I get control of myself, barely. "I'm really sorry, I can't let this go on any longer. I'm not Cher, my name is Flare. How you could confuse us is anyone's guess. But I'll say it's because you're as stupid as the proverbial rock. Cher as a hero? Good lord woman, she toured constantly and was in the recording studio the rest of the time. Poor Cody was trying to tell you but all you did was insult and threaten him."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:08 am

Lexus stares at Flare and blinks a few times. Slowly her jaw drops. "Did you just call me stupid?" She reaches out to slap the girl across the face, unexpectedly.

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:50 am

I blink at the slap, my cheek stinging. It seems like time has slowed down. I stare at her. Finally, I lick my lips, trying to put down a surge of anger. But it's hard. I want so badly to throw her across the studio. I've always hated bullies but never could do anything about it.

Until now.

I lift my right hand. As I do, I can't help but notice the cameras, their lenses fixed on us. Everything that happens here, everyone sees. Instead of slapping her, I reach out to cup her chin. "Yes, you are stupid, Lexass. You're also a mean, heartless, vindictive bully." I say quietly, staring into her eyes.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:43 pm

The blond glares at the heroine and reaches up to slap her hand from the celebrities chin. She speaks her words with anger very clearly. "But I am not a liar to the whole city. This show is over. Turn off the fucking camera Cody. Fuck this shit."

Lexus turns and walks off the set.

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:34 pm

I stand and sigh. That didn't go like I wanted at all. Damn my impulsiveness. "I'm sorry Cody. For what it's worth, you're too good for the likes of her." I say to him. It feels totally useless, but I felt like I had to say something to him. As the lights dim, I unpin the mike, set it down gently on the table. "Goodbye everyone, except for your boss, it was fun. Thank you for everything." I tell them, then I walk out of the studio.