Celestial Stargazing -- Celeste Angier

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing -- Celeste Angier

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 am

Lexus Regal slams into the studio. She tosses down a couple of shopping bags and plops down beside them. With a huff the blond blows her bangs out of her eyes. Obviously very annoyed, she slips out of her shoes and then starts pulling her dress over her head. The celebrity doesn't bother with keeping her legs closed when the garment slides up giving the crew a perfect view of her smoothly waxed sex. Her ample breasts bounce out of the dress after a brief struggle- which the dress almost wins. Lexus grumbles and throws the dress across the room.

As the blond pulls out a new outfit, the producer, Cody comes over already on the verge of a headache. Why does he put up this crap? No time to figure it out now. He has a job to do and that requires getting the spoiled blond on the set to start the show. Cody sighs softly speaking in his most gentle voice. "Are you okay, Lexus?"

The blond looks up and rolls her eyes. She pulls the new dress on and works to push her breasts into place. She mumbles something under her breath as she begins another fight with her new shoes. After finding it impossible to fasten the straps she lets out a sigh. Lexus looks up at Cody with a saccharine sweet voice. "Cody, sweetie, be a doll and cut these straps off. " The producer shrugs and kneels down. He takes her foot and carefully cuts away the straps.

Lexus watches with a smirk. As the young man glances up, she teasingly scoots forward, opening her legs to give him a close look at her bare pussy. "I just like can't believe some people, you know? I mean you think you know someone but then they turn on you, right?" Cody works on the other shoe, pausing to take the bait and look at her spread sex. He can't help but breath in her scent and lick his lips. He nods and goes back to work solving her problems as he always does. The blond rattles on. "So like, I bought this big boobie girl, you know, you saw her. Yeah I fucked her while you were here the other day, right? " She giggles. "You liked watching that didn't you Cody? I bet you wanted to be between us. Didn't you, Cody? Anyway, so like I got the boobie girl and ~someone~ called me a bitch for it. I mean I'm helping this girl and..."

Cody finishes the shoe and rises up cutting off her rant. "There you go honey. You're perfectly beautiful again. I really like your new hairstyle. It's sexy on you. " Lexus loses her train of thought and smiles, looking at the shoes and posing a little with her hand running through her hair. "Oh thanks. I like it too. I hope you got a good guest today. I need something to like, you know, brighten my day. "
The young producer lets out a breath of relief hoping she has been diffused. "Yeah. We got a sweet woman who is making a name for herself in the business world. " Lexus rolls her eyes falling back in the chair bored. Cody continues trying to spin things more to her liking. "Her name is Celeste Angier. She's been involved in a lot of charity parties lately. She is a pledge at the VIPer Society. " Lexus bobs her head side to side not really excited so far. "I think you will like her Lexus. She's short with a curvy figure, nice butt and big boobs. She's really sweet and said she never misses your show. "

The blond perks up a little. "Oh? Well I don't want to disappoint a fan, especially not a cute one. You said she's rich? Good maybe she can understand what I go through dealing with all these beggars."

Lexus gets up and walks to the desk. Cody breathes a sigh of relief as she signals for the show to start. The lights and music come on and Lexus transforms from the grumpy sulking spoiled brat into the charming smiling darling of Celestial City television. She blows kisses to the camera as she comes alive. "Hello, hello, hello! Welcome welcome welcome to Celestial Stargazing staring me, Lexus Regal! It's so nice for you all to join me as you always do. So, like, today we got like a great show for you. I mean yeah like you know I always have a great show but today my guest is a cute woman taking on the business world. She's showing those CEOs that they belong down under her desk trying to earn that raise with an oral report. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome my guest...Silliest Raindeer!"

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Celestial Stargazing -- Celeste Angier

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 am

Celeste stepped out of the drivers car. She huffed " you better count yourself lucky that I am almost late, this parking job is atrocious."['I] The driver nodded and left to part it formally after she stepped out. She wasn't going to make a millionaire of him but she was paying better than some others in town. The blonde headed inside the building showing her id to the desk. On the elevator ride she made quick to fix her hair in the elevator mirrors. Making sure her makeup was on point. No time for the green room.

Her pedicured toes matched her manicured nails, French tips. The dress she had on was closer to a tube, and did little to hide the fact she was wearing a thong or c string as tight as it was at her waist. The shade was a nice silvery white with blue accents and trims like calligraphy, flowing. The trims hid the curves of her breasts just enough to be legal in the strapless number. She smiled brightly, even hearing her name mispronounced as she stepped into the stage and took the few steps to the interviewing area.

Curtseying as if holding an imagined skirt, she kissed gently at Lexus' left cheek before taking a seat. Her movements and seating position still leaving the c string or thong mystery in the air. Her voice confident, but sweet as she spoke. Well skilled in handling publicity. " You can just call me Cel if you wish, it is an honor to not only meet you but be on your show. I haven't missed an episode since my arrival."
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:25 pm

The blond smiles brightly and claps for Celeste as the short girl came out. She leans in and kisses the woman's cheek then sits back on the chair. Lexus crosses her legs leaving one foot swaying off to the side. She tugs at the hem of her dress barely covering her nonos. "Swell. It is so nice to meet such a huge fan. Thank you. Welcome to my show. I guess this is like you know a dream come true for you, huh?"

She leans forward giggling and softly patting Celeste's knee, the positioning giving the guest a nice downblouse view of her cleavage. She shifts in the seat as she rises back up. "I'll make even more of your dreams come true." She winks at the girl and giggles more. "I'll give you a full autograph package anything and everything you want." She puts her hand around her mouth and whispers purposely loudly. "I do sign any and all body parts too."

The blond shoots a look at Cody and rolls her eyes. "You're starting early today Cody. Okay. I have to be nice before the hard splitting journalism. I got this, just shush."

She looks back at Celeste. "So, Swell, Cody tells me that you're like some kinda of like business woman thingie. Do you own any dress companies?" She winks and laughs.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Celeste laughs " It is, getting to be on set, not just watching through a screen. " The blonde grinned getting the view of Lexus' large breasts, and her promises.. whispering back, just so the microphones can barely hear her, but still hear her. Her dress barely covering her nipples knowing Lexus would want a good view as well. " I know just where too!"

Celeste glanced to Cody but then back to the cameras, as the host had her spat with Cody, shifting her legs, putting exposing between her thighs on thin ice. That would get ratings.

"Not at the moment though I have invested in some. I run an engineering firm, Angier Engineering Solutions. We focus on maintenance and cleanup of the various manufacturing here."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Lexus keeps a basic smile on her face as she nods, as if she was really paying attention. "MmHmm. That's fascinating. So you make clean engines? Or you clean the engines? You mean like train engines?" She wrinkles her nose as she tries to figure out this complex puzzle. Then the blond nods happily. "Oh I went on a train once from Paris to Milan. Daddy rented out the entire train and we had a party the whole way. It was like pretty cool, you know except for the noise and all the shaking. But enough about the guy I was with on the train." She giggles and again puts her hand on Celeste's knee, this time not removing it.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:38 pm

The blonde businesswoman laughed. "My father would never do that. We had to work for what we got, with rare exceptions. he paid for tuition and bare bones dorm, but we had to come up with food. And no, we don't make engines. We can print out parts for machines, but we just keep the lines running, so if someone trashed your car, the parts are available. "

She didn't move away from Lexus, scooting a bit to right at the edge of the seat, tempting the cameras with this 'did she or didn't she' of the low hem. Half of her waist hidden by the edge of the desk from most of the cameras. Your father sounds like a good man. I hope the shaking and rocking was fun on that trip"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 pm

The blond wrinkles her nose and makes a disgusted face. She pulls back her hand and sits up a bit annoyed but probably not at the guest. "Bare bones? Ewww. ugh I'm like ...well ya know too bad you were poor. That sucks. Poor people are just like..." Her words are cut off by a quick yell from Cody. Lexus turns and glares at the producer. "Don't start Cody. I mean it. I don't want any lip from you. Like just go sit in your corner and play with your director thingie. ...What? Oh yeah I know she is rich now. You told me. I'm not stupid, Cody."

She waves her hand and turns back toward Celeste. "But you are rich now, right? You kinda look familiar. Have I seen you around at some of the it places? I go everywhere and meet so many people. I think I'd remember a cutie like you though."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Celeste laughed " I am, self made and when I was brought here my inheritance as as well. Hard working but old money. You probably saw me at VIPers but we had masks on. The charity balls I believe. You can't hide behind a mask" She winked.

"But yes.. the poor of the city. I am all for a base level we keep people, shelter food.. but people can work for more. Invent something. Even a " Her nose scrunches "Plumber makes more than most retail employees, and its filthy. But I would do it if it was that or being broke. Making a decent living isn't hard. I mean.. look at Van Dynes. I'm sure she started at the bottom and worked up to a respectable level. Honestly its lack of work ethic that tends to keep people limited."
Last edited by Butterfly of Doom on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Lexus frowns and waves her fingers under her nose. "Yuck! I would never be a plumber or even be around one. That's like icky." She turns and gives Cody a dirty look. "Okay so like, let's move on. No one wants to talk about a poo-man. You said you were at the VIPer club? Oh I go there a lot. I'm like a full member and stuff. It is so hot there. We should totally go to a party together!"

The blond shifts around and tugs at her dress that barely covers her. "You're like really short. How tall are you? Could you ride a rollercoaster?"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:09 pm

She laughed at that. She turned a bit, purposefully teasing with it as for split second her bald sex was revealed, but just that bare second. "I'm only a pledge, so far. I will give them time to decide on status. But you really know the answer I want. " she gave a near giggling laugh. " Absolutely! Plus they have tone of hot guys..I mean most of them are staff, but they do look nice. Short? I'm five foot three. Barely tall enough to ride without a car seat. But then, it lets me get in..interesting situations "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Lexus giggles as if she had a clue what Celeste means. "Oh I bet! I don't know about the servants at VIPer. I mean they're just servants. I guess you can like, you know, slum it up a little, maybe give them a fantasy come true for a night but, ehh. "

She shifts and her shoe slips off. The blond looks down and makes a disgusted noise as she slips her foot back in the shoe. "Speaking of guys, and you know, like my show is usually about the sexy superheroes of the city, like um, who's your favorite?"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:43 pm

" They like to think they are better than others in the city..but we all know the truth there. they are still workers just.. blessed by the club to work in such a prestigious location. " She ponder the question..seeming to actually think. "I want to like the Missfits, but I haven't seen much of them about. If I had to narrow it down, it would be that archer guy- he's got the tightest ass."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Lexus pulls her head back and blinks hard. "You haven't seen the Missfits? Do you like have a life? I mean like seriously, we.. uh they are all over the city. You had to have seen us-them!"

She blinks again as she thinks. "Archer guy? I don't know him. Has he worked with Captain Strong or anyone who is someone?"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:35 am

" No no, hes new. I saw him fall off the roof though. I don't hold out much hope but his ass is tight..like.. could crush a walnut tight. But no I haven't seen the Missfits much. Between work, watching your show, and getting contracts made I haven't seen much heroing. I was supposed to run the nuclear plant you know..but my lifepod was delayed. I -want- to see the Missfits though. I have heard their leader is -really- hot." She giggles and squirmed another rapid mid second flash of bare sex to the cameras. "If I was a hero I'd want to be in their team too, I hear its all women. I got a picture with Superstar at the convention!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Lexus's eyes light up and she smiles brightly. "Oh that was you? I remember a short girl there that gushed over me...Superstar." Her eyes move down to catch the teasing upskirt and she giggles but tries to remain serious and conduct the interview. "He fell off the roof? I got...I was there when Superstar got pushed off the roof once by that psycho bitch Spartica. Gawd. I am so happy she ran off with ...you know, I dunno what happened to her. Oh well anyway, whatever. So like you wanna meet the Missfits? You know I am good friends with them all. My good friend Superstar and my bestie Diamond Feelings are both hot. There are some other sexy ones too...ummm like that new girl, the Indian one and that redhead girl, whatshername Phil. Oh and Naked Woman. That's pretty hot to run around with powers only wearing a cape."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:40 pm

"She sounds like one. Maybe its a good thing. Room for fresh blood that won't try to kill you. I would love to! Running around in just a cape is something my father would never approve of. " She shifted making her breasts move a little in the tight dress as nipples pressed at the trimming on it, the leg movement leaving an upskirt shot for the camera, made to look accidental. Thank you other celebrities for an example! "Could you do that? Is that Spermswal..Stormcaller a member. I know her."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Lexus nods with a smile but then makes a slight frown. "Uh yeah. That Indian girl you mean?" She shrugs and quickly moves on to another subject. "Oh being a superhero is glamorous. I wear--would want to wear more than just a cape. You know, I wouldn't want everyone thinking I'm like a slut or something. A girl's gotta think about her reputation. I mean, yeah it would be a thrill to have everyone looking at your naked body and getting all worked up....mmmm" She runs her hands down along her legs and rubs her thighs together. One of her shoes falls off again and she groans. The blond slips her foot into the shoe once more and glares at her producer. "You screwed up my shoes Cody!"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:08 pm

She nodded, and noticed the shoe. "Yeah her..what did he do this time? I swear you are having to correct him every episode. I would want to ear more but I imagine that going in the buff would be hot. Having all those eyes on me, not able to touch me.."

She giggled and bent to look at the shoe behind the desk, cleavage in plain view and now her ass in tight dress to the camera. " Shit, those need an extra strap to stay on! Its like he wanted them falling off. "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Lexus nods giving Cody another dirty look. She reaches down, her dress falling loosely open at the cleavage to give Celeste a bountiful view of her hanging full breasts. She fidgets with the shoes trying to get them to fit right. "Yeah these are brand new too. Ugh. I swear! Damnit Cody!" She finally gets frustrated and takes off the shoes one at a time and throws them hard at the producer. Cody manages to duck quickly as if he was expecting something of the sort.

The blond turns back and smiles as she sits back up. "So, like um what were we talking about? Oh yeah. You all naked!" She grins and winks. "I bet you'd look hot like that. You got a nice little body on you."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 pm

She laughed a bit and watched as the shoes flew. Celeste sat back once more and nodded, this time her slit visible to Lexus alone as she sat sideways. "Yes, me all naked..in a fantasy outfit. I don't think I could pull it off out in public. Be a bit too risky with people getting grabby. I don't want some dirty strangers hand on me ..not in real life. Fantasy maybe. "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Lexus listens with her thighs pressed together and her eyes sparkling. She licks her lips and speaks quickly. "That's hot. "

Cody says something and the blond looks over. She rolls her eyes and shrugs. "Okay, okay so like, Cody reminded me that we both do a lot of charity work. I go to every party for them and like everything. So, anyway, Cody says we should throw some kind of event together. I dunno. I think he's got a thing for you and just wants to have you around or something. He's too much of a pussy to just ask you.....and he has a little weewee. "

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:23 pm

"Maybe we can call it the Cody..whatever his last name is foundation for the under endowed? I would love to do a charity event with you. Everyone sees me just as some rude business woman who doesn't care about other people. I tend to forget some names but stand out right?" She laughed, and looked to Cody "I'll see if that is true about being small , if you want" Only half teasing.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Lexus giggles and looks over at Cody with a wink. "Hey you gotta chance Cody. Maybe she can make a man out of you after all." She erupts into a long gigglefit and then leans forward placing her hand on Celeste's leg, rubbing softly as she regains control of her laughter. "Mmm Sounds good to me. PR is always a good thing. I am always down for a good party." She looks to the camera. "What do you say Celestial City? Are you ready to party!?" She stares at the camera as if waiting for it to answer for a long silent moment.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Celeste's nipples almost become apparent, even with the trim on the dress, as Lexus runs her hand on her skin. "Who would turn down any good publicity? And in this city I am sure we have a plethora or poor young men who need some support. If a good party is what is needed, that's what we will do!" She winks to Cody and the camera as Lexus makes her move for the stare.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:16 pm

The blond blinks giving up on hearing the TV audience answer. She looks back confused. "A what? Ewww I don't want any guys who have plethora. I...my friend had that once. She had to go to the doctor and get like 5 shots of penicillin. Then she had to take pills and it was like all ew icky and like gross. Eww eww eww yuck!"