Celestial Stargazing -- Celeste Angier

If you have a TV show post here!
Butterfly of Doom

Re: Celestial Stargazing -- Celeste Angier

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 pm

" It means a lot. We don't want any needle" She doesn't finish the quotes just yet, half waiting for Lexus to finish it, or a crew member to. "dicks"
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Lexus tilts her head growing even more confused. She blinks a few times with her mouth open. Cody makes a quiet noise off camera and Lexus glances over and nods. She turns back and smiles at Celeste. "Well, like anyway, so like where did you get this dress? It looks bonkers on you!" She leans forward and grabs the hem of the skirt. Her stool tumbles forward and the blond falls face first into Celeste's lap. Her hand jerks down hard on the guest's dress as she lets out a yelp!

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:38 pm

" I got it at " Celeste let out an 'eep' type noise as the woman fell after grabbing her dress. the thin material tearing as Lexus; hand jerked down hard, Lexus' head and body hiding her unprotected non panty shoot from the camera as the blonde landed face first. The impact putting her very close raising a weak squelched moan from the blonde. "from..from Raven's Nest, Cassandra made it"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Lexus puts her hands on each of Celeste's thighs and looks up. She grins and glances down at the girl's now exposed sex just inches from the hostess's face. She speaks in a sultry hushed voice. "Oh so sorry." The blond lowers her head and slides her tongue up along the girl's pussy, flicking her tongue at the top of her slit to tease her clit. She looks up again with those deep blue eyes and speaks in that dripping bedroom voice. "I didn't mean to rip your dress." She bows her head again and licks a long stroke across Celeste's mound.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

" Its alllll right." She half moaned out as the tongue ran along her clit, hidden from the cameras. She gazed down, her own blues more albino than deep. Biting her lip as the tongue teased her body more, half ashamed and half hotter because it was on live air..

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Lexus grins and giggles before she suddenly pushes hard on Celeste's thighs to spread open the girl's legs. She doesn't bother hiding or being subtle as she buries her face in the short woman's open pussy. Her tongue hungrily laps at the sweet folds and dips inside the girl's wet entrance. Her fingernails scratch lightly along Celeste's thighs.

Cody sighs and covers his face with his palm. He makes a motion to the camera men to keep rolling for now.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Celeste moaned out, breasts pressing hard on the thin fabric as her thighs were parted and her sex assaulted with skill."Lexusss.." She spoke out, legs framing the hostess's face. There was no secret to her enjoyment of what Lexus was doing, winking to Cody. Toes in the open toe pumps could be seen curling. She continued to moan pushing towards the blonde's tongue, carefully bending her back to make the dress nearly pop her breasts free, pink nipples peeking. . "Your fans are getting quiet the show...so hot...

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

The blond nods as she plunges her tongue deep into Celeste's slit. She flickers her tongue up and across the girl's clit. She looks up with her blue eyes shinning and giggles. "MmmHmm good shows always have a climax." She winks and then lowers her face, licking furiously around Celeste's delicate button.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:28 pm

The blonde before Lexus let out a low cry " It might not be looooong" Her nipples peeking out further both pink buds came into view as she arched. Right on edge due to Lexus' gifted tongue. Her face flushed, a hand moving for Lexus' hair brushed her dress, putting her left breast in full view as one more little push was going to send her cascading over. "that's the spot, don't tease me now!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Lexus licks and licks, her expert tongue weaving between the folds of Celeste's wet pussy. She slides her hand up and pushes a finger inside the writhing woman trying to urge her into an intense climax.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Celeste's albino blues open wide as she lets out a shout. Her loud cry of pleasure signaling as her sex spasmed. Her back stiff her right breast joined the left to flash both her funbags on camera. The guest now at Lexus' mercy as she seemed to breath heavy.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:39 pm

The blond licks up the juices quickly until the woman calms down. Then she casually gets up and sits back on her stool. Lexus smoothes her hair and looks to the camera with a smile. "So Celery, Cody tells me that you own a company or like something?"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Celeste looked down at her torn dress and exposed pussy and breasts. "Well this is a thing." She considered the state of dress and the fact they hadn't been cut off. Answering Lexus as she peeled the rest of the torn and ruined dress off, sitting comfortably on the couch. "Yes. I run Angier Engineering Solutions." There was no hesitation in her voice even as her breasts were on clear display with her legs crossed.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Lexus giggles as she watches the girl strip. Cody calls out something and the blond turns. "What? Oh I did? Well okay then. We talked about that....what else? Yeah yeah yeah fine. Like what-ever Cody." The blond looks back at her naked guest and then her eyes light up. "OHhhhh I got it! We can have our party be a get naked for charity event! What do you think?"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 pm

"That would be fun!" She giggled, which made her breasts jiggle. "Is he upset that I took that rag off? Torn clothing is so.. out of tastes but nudity can be artistic! Wait we can do the charity at the museum!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 pm

The hostess giggles but stops with a wide eyed gasp as if she just discovered the secret behind the unified field theory. She bounces up and down waving her hands as she tries to get her idea out. "Oh oh oh ART! Yes We can do like you know an art thing. Like at that art place where they have the art things. We can have like people standing around being art!"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

"And any clothes can be art themed! All the waitresses carrying drinks, statues done by body painting! " Celeste wasn't faking it , the idea sounded fun. Her excitement making any censoring of her nipples a difficult job.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm

The blond nods happily only half paying attention to her guests words. She starts planning out dances and lewd statues in her mind. "MmHmm and this will help like build up more culture. We can be you know all classy and stuff. Cody! Get this set up! Call the museum people and make it happen!" She pats Celeste's knee.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Celeste looked to Cody as Lexus yelled, her body positioned so only the hostess could see her slit. " Basically.. I think we could to a lot of good in this city while having fun. Maybe gets a few guys enlargements."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Lexus tilts her head confused. "Enlargements for guys? You mean like breast implants? Whoa that's like kinda freaky. I mean, ya know I do love a good drag show but like I dunno if guys wanna walk around with boobs all the time."

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Celestes laughed at that..again giving the potential censors another heart attack, "no, no. Enlarging their penises. So they don't disappoint the women all the time."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

The blond's eyes go wide. "Ohhhhh wow! That's a thing? Mmmm I like a nice big co--" Cody cuts Lexus off dropping his clipboard which makes a loud noise to cover her words. He gives her a stern look and makes a motion to wrap things up.

Lexus rolls her eyes and makes a mouthing motion with her hand as if controlling an invisible puppet. "Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. Cody shut up! I swear! When I am having a nice talk with someone you always want me to end the show. Fine, whatever!" She looks at Celeste. "Sorry hun. Cody says we are out of time. I hope you come back again." She looks at the camera and blows kisses. "Good night Celestial City! Be sure to watch ~me~ Lexus Regal on the next episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal! I wuvs you all! Muwah!"

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Celeste gave a friendly wave as the show was being closed."I will, that's for sure!"[/] making sure to let the camera focus on the hostess.