Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

Post by Chyleste » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

The blond's eyes go wide. She gasps and turns to look at Cody then back at Dollah in disbelief. "What? Like for real? Whoa! Heroes really don't pay taxes? Wow. Cody! Get on that! I pay way too many taxes. They took like I dunno like maybe four million or something last year. It's crazy, you know?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 am

There is very the blank stare at Lexus, very slowly nodding, "Tax dudes real fucking robbers, yo.", she agrees, "Which is why the people- The real fuckin' people-", Dollah does not think her words through, "- Should be tellin' the fucking, fuck-ass, tax fuckers, 'go fuck themselves, shiet.", the hatted one seems to steam, properly indignant to the concept, as if taxes killed her parents or someuch!

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:00 pm

The blond listens almost mesmerized as the pimpish one preaches. She nods slowly in agreement. Lexus gets fired up as Dollah does. "Yeah! We shouldn't have to pay! Taxes are for poor people! Someone needs to stop these robbers!" She blinks and smiles. "Maybe that is how you become a hero! See this is like, you know a whatdoyacallit...re-dent-tion kinda thing. You were a bad guy but now you are gonna be the hero this city needs! Protector of the classy people!" She smiles brightly.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:40 pm

The hatted one raises a finger towards Lexus, "Nah blondie- You doin' exactly like the banks and shits wanna ye too.", Dollah sounds to have far too much time to think on this, "The fucking corporations and shit- They like, get people fighting eachother, but you know what? Dollah too smart for those fuckers. Fuck them. Like, with a cane.", she waves hers, at the mention, "In the ass.", she emphasizes, "If we gon' tax anybody, we gon' tax the tax guys, yo?", maybe not thought out sufficiently, "I ain't no hero bitchtits,", using the term 'affectionately', "But like, just wanna fuck the people who deserve it, yanno?", she shares her enlightenments

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Once again Lexus blinks as she has trouble processing the so-called words that Dollah is using. She tilts her head confused and starts to say something. She glances at Cody and smirks. "Yeah. Okay...so you are all about fucking? I can understand that. I mean it is fun, especially if you are with the right person. Ohhhhh I know about this party coming up this weekend. It is gonna be bonkers! You should totes come."

Cody sighs and shakes his head covering his face with his palm. The camera man motions to the clock and the producer nods as the time for the show is running out.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 pm

There is groaning and very tired looks from Dollah as Lexus gets to this conclusion, "Oh fuck me.", she mumbles, before realizing probably poor choice of words, "- Fuck you, that ain't what I meant. Fuck, do I look like some lewd ass ass fucker?", the one dressed as a pimp gestures at herself, sounding properly flippant, "Fuck.", she looks around herself, "Shit ass shit, yo party gonna have tax dudes in it?", she just swears for the hell of it, "I ain't touching nothin' with tax dudes in it, except with my cane, up 'its' figurative ass, figuratively, and shit.", she probably doesn't understand the meaning of that word

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:24 pm

The blond stares blankly at Dollah. She nods then shakes her head then nods again. "Um, yeah. Like there will be lots of cute guys and hot girls there. I'm sure you can find someone there. There won't be taxes. I mean, like duh, it's like a party not a funeral."

Cody waves his hands trying to signal Lexus to wrap up the show but the hostess ignores him.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Dollah has bit of a paranoid look at Lexus, "You nevah know where tax fuckers might be, they like to pretend they're people too- Ya know, Cody could be a tax fucker without us knowing.", she comments, inclining her head in his general direction a bit, "What the fuck we gonna do if one day he's the one gonna be taking our monies?", she is appropriately exasperated at this threat to general community well being

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Lexus slowly slides her eyes over toward Cody trying not to turn her head. She bites her lower lip and leans forward closer to the pimp. "What do you mean? You think Cody is after my money? I thought he only wanted my body. You like really think so?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm

The hatted one very slowly nods, having an exceptionally serious look on her, "Bitch, anyone... And do mean anyone, could be wanting yo money, right naow.", she waves a bit erratically towards the camera crew and crowd, "All of those, could be looking at yo ass, but actually be looking for yo wallet."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Lexus swallows slowly. Her blue eyes go wide as she looks around at the crew. Cody facepalms as he gives the signal to wrap up the show. The blond looks back at Dollah and nods. "Wow. Okay, like wow. I didn't even think about that. Um, like Cody is saying we're outta time. So, like do you like got anything you want to say to all my fans out there before we go?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Dollah perks up at mention of final words, "Yeah- And that's Fuck the Man! With a cane! In the ass!", she points, dramatically, towards the camera, before it starts to wilt a bit, "That's uh, metaphorical fucking, and shit, like, 'The Man', too, meaning like, the government, and shit, yo. The cane's supposed to be representing the will of the people and shit...", she's still elaborating on how what she said just isn't sexual as the picture fades out for any viewers side