Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

Post by Chyleste » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 pm

A pink limousine pulls up outside the Firefly Media building. The driver hurries out, rushing around to open the back door for his passenger. The first thing to exit the limo is a pair of fuzzy pink crutches. The driver takes them and holds them under one arm. He reaches in to help out Lexus Regal.

Carefully, with exaggerated struggles, the blond pulls herself out from the vehicle. She groans and leans on the driver. "Damnit, Jeeves. I told you to drive slow and careful. What the fuck! I felt all the damn bumps in the road. I swear, the mayor needs to fix this shit. It's like a ...some kinda bumpy thing. Give me the crutches, Jeeves. Ugh. This shit sucks. Get the fucking door. Don't forget the elevator too. Fucking Cody setting up a show already. I just got out of the hospital, for mother fuck's sake."

The driver does his best to help the celebrity into the building and up to the studio floor. The whole time, Lexus rants about every little thing. At the door to the studio, the driver happily turns to go back to the limo.

Lexus whines as she hobbles in on the crutches. She plops down in a chair, blowing a breath up to flutter her hair from her face. The producer walks over. He is a decent looking young man who obviously must have the patience of a saint, or maybe he is some kind of masochist for keeping this job. "Hello, Lexus. I'm happy you're feeling better. You look great."

The blond looks up at the man, trying to keep her bad mood, but she smiles at the little compliment. "Thanks, Cody. I'm glad to be out of their. Ugh hospitals suck. Those nurses are so bitchy. I couldn't even get a decent latte in there." She tries to set the crutches aside but they fall over. Lexus groans and kicks at the crutches. "Fuck those things. Ugh! So, what's this extra special show you set up, Cody?"

The producer sighs and rubs his forehead. He speaks with a gentle tone trying not to set the blond off again. "Oh, it's going to be great. We set up one of the people who attacked the studio. Dollah was the only one arrested and will be here face to face so you two can reconcile. You know, let the criminal see how the victim is effected and all that." Lexus makes a disgusted face but Cody cuts her off before she says anything. "It is going to make you look amazing. Everyone will be talking about how brave and wonderful you are for meeting Dollah, live in the studio. Your reputation will be golden. People eat this kind of thing up. Everyone will be raving about how great the show and you are. You might win an award for this one."

Lexus starts to protest but she hesitates. "Really? I will get an award? Well, as long as you keep me safe. Okay. I'll do it." The blond stands up and walks to the desk, showing no signs of any limp or injury at all. She flips through the script pages as the girl does her make up.

Soon, the lights come up and then music plays. Lexus blows kisses to the cameras. "Hello, hello, hello, my lovelies! Thank you for the warm welcome back. Oh it feels so great to be here for you all again. I know you missed me. I got all your letters, cards and flowers. That was so nice. Next time send more chocolate." She giggles. "Okay, okay, okay. So, on with the show. Tonight I have a special guest. One of the criminals who attacked me is going to be here to apologise. I know what you're thinking. Wow, Lexus, you're so brave." She nods to the cameras. "Yes. Most people would run but not me. I want to give this vicious villain a chance to make things right. I want to prove the power of love and goodness is stronger than bad. So let's welcome my guest...Dollar!"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Under some dull light, Dollah was sitting in one of the dressing rooms beside the studio, Cody cognizant enough to put her out of the way as he'd interact with Lexus, her bling rather bright, polished today, it's a special occasion after all, good chance to 'get her name out on the street' some more, coat rather puffed out- Brand new one, those get torn up rather often, brushing off some imagined dust off her shoulder, rather the bored look as she'd wait for something, just having some idle time for thoughts, mostly thinking of increasing debt replacing her stuff and buying herself out of jail over and over, might even look concerned, for once, not even really thinking about the person she'll be talking with.

It doesn't stay though, as she'd hear her cue, mind turned to the present, standing up and taking a so broad legged swagger it sort of looks like she sat on something, approaching from behind the camera crew as the music starts playing, "Yee! Yo. Yo!", she points her fingers towards crew and live crowd alike as she'd be strutting into view of the camera, the smarmiest and smuggest grin imaginable on those goldy painted lips, first time getting to be on a non-security camera!

Making Jazz hands towards Lexus as she'd be rather fast on the move towards the seat across from her, "Dollah in the house, bitches!", she announces herself, nodding enthusiastically to herself as she eats up the camera time, looking at it rather than any person, showing some modicum amount of attention towards the person supposed to be interviewing, she ends up 'correcting' pronunciation, "Dollah.", she'd be repeating, normal speaking volume, enthusiasm getting somewhat less manic as she'd be sort of mentally prepared for this event, as well as Dollah can be

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Lexus watches the girl's entrance. She crinkles up her nose making a disgusted face as if she smelled rotten eggs. As Dollah comes closer, the blond scoots back in her chair. She looks over at Cody with a death glare but the producer just makes a motion to continue on. The celebrity lets out a sigh and waits for the applause to quiet. She pulls up her notes and frowns. "Okay, yeah whatever, Dolly. So, like, um...I guess, like we'll just get right to it. I'm not going to waste time commenting on that tacky coat, or like those cheap crappy shoes, or ugh all that gaudy fake diamond jewelry, or ewww what the hell is with those pants? I mean like, really? OMG are you blind? Were you mugged an dressed by some handicapped bums on the way to the studio? Seriously, like I swear!" She glances at the producer. "Cody! Do we have to do this? Really? Damnit Cody. You didn't tell me I was interviewing a Goodwill reject. Fine..yeah fine whatever."

She looks back at Dollah retaining the expression of something pungent in the air. "Okay, okay, so like you're like some kinda like criminal, right?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Dollah is having quite the grin and some chortle at Lexus with the first visible reactions, "Eyy.", she says, not really a word, sounding more like a verbal tic, nodding towards the applause, waving them up, get as much as she can out of it, really the good smile on her, or well, it would be, if it wasn't for the rather yellowed teeth, oh well, it goes with her gold, her snorting and generally self pleased demeanor starting to turn darker as Lexus actually starts speaking, looking down, somewhat offended at some of the named articles of clothing as they are mentioned, "Busta, ain't none of this fake.", she puts rather defensively as she'd be looking towards Cody, snapping her fingers as if taking exception to any eyes being not on her, "Bitches love my ass- Yo! Look at this cane.", she distracts from the rest of her attire, raising the golden skulled, sapphire and ruby eyed stick, "- Real ass authentic shit, yo.", she defends her dignity

Actually taking a second to shoot her own stink eyed look towards Cody, as if it's his fault for Lexus being... Lexus, "- And just like me. Real ass OG hero busta busta. Bitches go runnin' when they hear the Dollah in the house, yo.", she says something to the effect of what she does, "Yeee, yo? Like, punch banks an' shit, fuckin' the corporatist fuckers.", she has something of a brief surmisation of the sort of crimes she does

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:06 pm

The blond watches with a sneer on her face. She holds up the palm of her hand toward Dollah and rolls her eyes. "PAH-Leeze! You are dressed like, as if, like a homeless shelter barfed all over you. That cane? That cane is...ewww who would mix those colors of stones? Are you for serious, right now? This ~has~ to be a joke. Like Cody, tell me this is a joke. This can't be the real villain that attacked. This is a joke. Ha Ha1 Real funny, guys. Okay let's all laugh at Lexus. I hate you all."

She looks back at Dollah as the girl speaks more. She blinks a few times and tilts her head. "Whatthehell? Are you like speaking in tongues? Are you having a squeezure?" She looks over at Cody and shrugs with a confused look on her face.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 pm

The one with the tiger striped hat looks back to Lexus, bit of the dry stare as she goes on of the clothes, but looking struck, properly shocked! Anyone could speak so ill of her cane, cradling it to herself, as if trying to calm an infant, hiding its 3d schemed 'eyes' with her dollar sign knuckled hand, "Busta...", she sounds some in shock, "This cane has been in so many hero busta busta busta asses, yo, respect it!", she waves it around in the air, adding 'busta' until it sounds sufficiently hyped up, in the general direction of Lexus, not any real danger of accidentally hitting her from where she's sitting, "Bitch this cane got mo' character than most peoples.", looking a bit towards Cody as he's mentioned again, "Shiiet.", she goes, leaning forwards in her seat, looking towards Lexus with something of the mocking smile, "This would be real ass nice joke, wuddn't it? But no- This the real deal busta, busta.", her smile widening a little bit, as if she's starting to be somewhat deliberate in her speech habits just to annoy the host, arms going wide to display all her bling displayed over her torso, "Yee, would a joke have this much swag, bitch? Noo busta.", her tone fairly condescending, as if she's teaching very simple facts of life, she has a rather smarmy look on her, "This the real proof of being O. G!", she taps her knuckle against her neck chains with each of the last two letters

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:53 pm

The blond starts to say something to fire back but Dollah cuts her off. She blinks and then tilts her head confused. "Wait..what? Who is buster? Did you really fuck him in the ass with that cane?" The producer says something and Lexus shoots him a dirty look. "I can say that Cody! We had a talk about this! Now shut up!" She looks back at her guest in time to get the display of bling. Lexus giggles, almost falling off her seat. "Swag? Oh honey, you don't have swag, you got shag. I dunno about being OG but you sure are UG....LY!" The hostess laughs even more at her 'clever' joke.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Dollah looks mildly interested towards Lexus as she speaks, snorting a bit at the wondering of her cane-shagging, mouth opening a bit to answer, before deciding to let her keep speaking, bit of a smile at the thought of way she could be answering that, "Yee.", she murmurs a little bit when 'swag' is said, her expression falling rather quickly with the words following though, from unamused, to suddenly rather glaring behind her sunglasses, waving her cane to and fro indignantly, "Does a bitch need her daily ass- Ass donation of cane right now?", she shoots back, face turning bit red with indignation for anyone to laugh at her- Looking to the camera, "Fuckers at home- Think Dollah just gonna take this shit?", she takes opportunity to eat camera time, because evidently, she's liking it as much as she does her blingy stuff

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Lexus raises an eyebrow. "EX-cuse me? Donations? I don't need any donations, Dolly. I am not a charity case like your broke-ass-poor-ass-ghetto-ass-thrift-shop-ass-ass-ass! You can keep that cheap ass cane and shove it up your ass! I don't need a cane because I have million dollar legs. You're just jealous, you hater."

Cody covers his face with his palm, giving up on trying to censor this episode of the show. He nods to the security in case they need to step in.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:27 pm

The expression on Dollahs face turn from just somewhat angry with Dollah to utterly shocked by the amount of flippancy displayed, "Bitch!", she enunciates, sounding torn between being furious and impressed with her gusto, "You actin' like a real hot busta busta.", she sounds... Actually oddly appreciating, "I mean, you still deserve a cane up yo asshole, but shit! 'S like you either retarded or like, got some real ass blingy nuts underneath yo skirt ifyaknowatImean.", she jabs the cane in Lexus' general direction, frankly too fascinated by Lexus' seeming desire to get smacked to actually go do it, "Shit, you ever consider like, dropping this corporatist bullshit, picking up a cane, and kickin' the shit out of The Man, yo?", she sounds sort of... Morbidly interested, not really noticing security coming closer, not that they'd probably slow her very much.

Her violent tendencies sort of temporarily avoided, somehow

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm

The security stay back out of camera range and just watch. Lexus stands up and puts her hand on her hip with all kinds of attitude. She raises her eyebrows as she tilts her head looking at Dollah. "I ain't your bitch, bitch. I dunno who Buster is but you can call his ass. I don't care. I'll slap him down too." She blinks and shakes her head. "I've had bigger things up my ass than that cane. Your little toothpick don't scare me." Cody groans and shakes his head as Lexus continues her tirade. "I don't need to kick the man, because I have that man wrapped around my little finger. You wouldn't know how to do that though, looking like that."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:06 pm

The expression of the most tacky individual goes on with its increasing amount of indignation and sheer amazement, 'Wow', Dollah is mouthing out with the words Lexus are using, she's brushing some off at her coat, glancing a bit over towards security, before looking back to Lexus, "See, you usin' the big ol' busta ass fightin' words, busta.", not to let Lexus look down on her Dollah also raising to her feet, taking step closer towards the host, pointing cane some at her, "Is yo ass gonna back yo words or you a jus' a bitch?", she's wondering, starting to goad herself, "'Cause contrary to yous, I ain't a ho. Yous sure admitting the amount of shit yo takin' up yo ass, yo a bitch to the man, yo, you gon' just huff and puff and pretend to be a real ass busss-tah-", Dollah, taking opportunity to take somewhat challenging step into Lexus' personal space as she slurs out the last word, "You gonna prove you ain't a bitch or..?", Dollahs expression might best be described as 'punchable', as she ends up challenging Lexus, though she's herself entirely just posturing, as the camera somewhat demands her to

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Lexus does not back down. Her anger fueling her bravery. She stares at Dollah and then a confused expression crosses her face as the antagonist talks more. The blond blinks as she tries to figure out how to respond. "I don't get it? Is Buster like your boyfriend or something? Are you gonna call him? Go ahead. You know what? You can even use my phone." The blond turns around and bends over to get her phone. Her short dress rides up as she leans forward giving Dollah a nice view of the bottom of her butt cheeks and a hint of her freshly waxed slit. Lexus bounces her ass while she digs for her phone.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Dollah looks rather smarmy for some moments, before suddenly confused herself, as her pronunciation of 'buster' clearly needs work, assuming she isn't intentionally messing it up, "Eugh- Shit, a busta is like...", she'd be about to start explaining the philosophy and great knowledges behind her word choices, though Lexus is turning for her phone, snorting in a mix of surprise and confusion, "Shiet."; she comments, with the view she's suddenly faced with, "You givin' me shit for my pants and when you lookin' like this.", she's commenting, not sounding entirely unappreciative, tilting over cane towards the hip of the host, trying to push to face some more towards the camera, clearly a view that needs sharing- Not doing any showing off of her own, that's simply not Dollah.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 pm

The blond shifts her hips as Dollah's cane guides instinctively. She glances over her shoulder wrinkling her brow. "What? That's disgusting. Tell me you didn't just do that? I mean that is sick....Oh! Oh...you poor thing! I understand now!"

Lexus stands up and turns with a sympathetic look on her face. "I heard that about a lot of homeless. You all are sick and cannot control yourself." She leans a little closer speaking softly. "I can donate some adult diapers if it will help. I hope you are not too embarrassed. I know I would be to admit that on live TV."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm

The hatted one sorta pauses everything she does as Lexus glances over, incredulous look on her face as she starts talking, looking clueless as to what she's meaning.

It starts to dawn on her as Lexus goes on, "Ohh, ohh, shit.", she sounds rather caught off as she realizes what's actually being said, cane returning to herself-

Her head is shaking, somewhat horrified expression to her, "Noooo.", she starts, Dollah sounding appropriately grossed at the notion, "Busta...", so caught off, to actually be somewhat at a loss of words, the face actually turns a barest hint of rosier as Lexus offers to donate- Her cane raises a bit to press Lexus back a bit, as if finding her leaning a bit too close, "No, comeon busta, I... Ain't a fuckin' kid, shiet.", somewhat at a loss at how one's supposed to react, she is.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Lexus steps back as the cane touches between her breasts. She looks at Dollah as if looking at a cute but hurt puppy. "Oh it's okay. I understand. Let me get the make up girl to come and help out. This explains a lot. I will help you." She nods sympathetically reaching out her hand. "I can help Buster too if he needs it. I feel so much closer now. I understand why you are mad all the time. You are just a poor lost soul needing someone to care for you. Well, Lexus Regal has a heart. I will help you."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Dollah's grimace deepens more and more with passing moment, shooting bit of a terrified glance towards Cody, pressing back a liittle more insistently with her cane, taking bit of a step back herself, being a bit careful with distance to the blondie now, "Uh.", she starts, intelligently, "Blondie, I think... Mistakes being made.", she drops her bombasity for a little bit, "I'm just good with my pot, 'kay?", she tries to dissuade the Regal, more intimidated by the prospect of Lexus' help than she has been of any mortal foe so far

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

The blond blinks a few times unsure what Dollah is saying- as usual. She steps closer trying to speak quietly. "Do you mean you need to sit on the pot....or like the smoking kind? Cause I totes got the hook up, you know."

Cody turns around shaking his head in defeat. One of the camera men asks if they should cut but Cody just shakes his head and tells them to keep rolling.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:46 pm

The Pimpy one raises her cane a bit, "Ah-Ah-Ah!", keeping forearms distance atleast from Lexus, not comfortable with her getting any closer right now, groaning a bit to herself as she manages to get intent wrong again, "- Yee, the smoking kind.", she clarifies, looking fairly skeptical at the other blond at the notion of her too being into it, "Y'know, I was preferring when we were throwing shit at eachother.", she puts, pretty uncomfortable with this... Friendliness... Or whatever might be supposed to be it, she looks a bit deadpan as she realizes her own choice of words, resisting an urge to slap herself in the face for it

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Lexus crinkles up her nose. She frowns, clearly not understanding. "I don't get it? I thought you, like came here to apologise. I've tried being nice. Don't you want help? I could even give you a make over so you don't have to wear, like those raggedy clothes and everything."

She turns to the poor producer. "Cody, is this like her like brain handicap thingie? I'm like being as nice as I can, you know."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

There's some waving of the hand at the first thing being said, bit of the sour look on the tackily dressed one, not really giving opportunity to respond verbally, "- Eh, I wasn't even in the same room as yous during that attack, cut me some slack.", she's looking bit around herself, "I'm real sorry, that I got fucked up, and for the mess, because sorta needed to pay that to get my bail.", she apologizes in the least apologetic way possible, pointing fingers at Lexus, "We good?", she, for once, decides to ignore the comment on her intelligence- If only because Dollah doesn't have a very bright view of Lexus' smarts either, having a harder time taking exception to what's said

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 pm

The blond looks at Dollah and blinks. She stays motionless like a deer in headlights for a moment. Slowly she nods. "Um, yeah? Thanks. So...uhh, we can, like um sit down and do the interview, I guess."

Lexus sits in the chair and tugs at her very short skirt. She looks up with that well practiced smile as if nothing has been out of the ordinary. "So, Dolly, welcome to my show. Um, like, you've met a lot of the heroes of the city. Which one's your favorite?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Goes 'huh' to herself some, scratching some at the back of her head, she looks a bit skeptically to Cody, "Eh shit, yeah, I guess."; she goes at the mention of interview, sort of surprised, actually, things have been defused as they have been, turning around to get back to her seat, seating herself down, resting on her cane some, bit miffed looking, but deciding this is clearly better than Lexus offering to be helpful, bit of an 'Uhh', at the question, "Well y'know, I don't know a lot of names, because y'know, we usually too busy kicking eachothers asses to get names, but... The one armored chick, you know, that was here? When the hostage thing happened? She was actually pretty nice after she got me, got something to cover me up with after she ripped my shirt off in our scuffle, lemme have a chat with one my pot buddies too.", she goes, resting her chin on her cane some

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Lexus nods as if she has any kind of clue who Dollah is talking about. "Oh yeah. We...my good friend, Superstar and my bestie, Diamond Feelings have been considering her to join the Missfits. You must be bad with names. It's okay. I can teach you some memory tricks to like remember. I read about her in the paper. Her name's Metal Girl."