Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

If you have a TV show post here!
Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing -- Dollah

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Dollah is quirking a brow, sort of looking skeptical towards Lexus, not particularly sure either way, scratching her chin and letting out 'Uh huh' noises as she's doing some pretending to be knowing any better either, "- Yeah, you know... Usually just callin' them 'busta ass motherfuckers', it makes names easier.", she's commenting, looking down at her cane some, "Shit, who is Superstar, Diamond Feelings?", she doesn't generally attention to recent happenings herself, except for the biggest names

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 pm

The blond blinks and her jaw slowly drops. She looks over at Cody then back at Dollah in disbelief. "What? Like really? You can't be serious. Like for real? You don't know the greatest heroes of Celestial City! Damn, girl. They are on all the covers of all the magazines. The two sexiest blonds? Have you been living under a rock?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Looks a bit towards Cody aswell- Not for any reason but as if a bit confused what's gotten Lexus miffed, snorting to herself, "Eh shit, I'm not the sexiest blonde?", she's pretty clearly joking, coughing, "Yeah I don't... Care, yo?"; she admits, pretty plainly, waving hand some to herself, "I don't really go readin' the corporatist printed papers, shiet, word o' mouf is the way o' the people, and I ain't heard shit about those two asses.", she doesn't sound hostile, just very casual, waving her dollar knuckled hand some as she talks

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 pm

The celebrity wrinkles her nose and waves her hand making a dismissive sound. "Yeah, whatever. Okay, so, like you don't know any important people." She seems to stop everything while trying to think. Suddenly her eyes light up. "Oh! Here's a question. You like go to jail a lot, right? So, like, are the stories true about jail? I, like, mean, like, all those women in prison movies. Is it really sexy being bent over by the prison bitch?"

Cody audibly sighs. He walks around in circles shaking his head and questioning his own life choices.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Dollah looks a bit skeptically still towards Lexus as she speaks, shrugging a bit at the assessment she doesn't know anyone too important, starting to nod at the assessment she 'likes' to go to jail, nodding suddenly stopping as her expression seems to darken , "No.", she puts, rather bluntly, "Fuck off with that question, next one?", she doesn't really even deign to dignify it, seeming maybe bit of a sore point, grip tightened fair bit on her cane, it actually splintering a little, not that loud though, pausing for a second, "Actually- Lemme just say, doesn't happen, if bustas'd try, there'd be some brutalized people in prison right now, bitches know not to fuck with the Dollah.", she voices how far she doesn't like, just bit of a rough time

The pimpy one would do some releasing of her cane just to thumb over her palm, apparently uncomfortable

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Lexus blinks and raises her eyebrows, turning her head as she mouths the word in an exaggerated manner. "Ooooookaaay." The blond shuffles through the papers as if she ever read them. "Okay then. Here's something my fans want to know. The attack on my show, like broke a lot of stuff. How are you gonna make like, a mens for all that damage you did? It was like a lot of money to fix everything."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 am

The hatted one is rubbing over her own mouth as she seems to be getting over that earlier question, looking up a bit, head tilting a bit, "Isn't that like, the shit I'm shilling out for when I pay bail?", she wonders, "Or do pigs just eat that money up too?", Dollah is actually genuinely curious, "- And yeah, paying bail, was real ass pricey, yo.", she emphasizes, grimacing to herself, as if sorta distasted by the pricey

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:39 am

The blond shrugs. "I dunno. They said it was like, a half a million dollars in damages. Was your bail that much? Wow. You gotta pay like that much each time you go to jail? Maybe you should stop going to jail and then you can afford some decent clothes. You won't have to sleep under a bridge."

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 am

Dollah shakes her head some, grimacing, "Eh shit busta, I don't look at the numbers usually, but half a million is like, when I really fuck up, like, time I robbed a bank, took all the gold, but some other fucker took the gold off me?- Shit luck, yo. I needed to replace some the gold, yo.", she recounts, bit of a sigh, "Eh, I'll manage.", she pretty blatantly lies, and she knows it- Eh, people won't notice she's borrowing from absolutely everyone and has paid no one back yet so far, right?

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:42 am

The blond's jaw drops again. "You robbed gold from the bank? But, like, that's like really heavy. You should've just like grabbed all the credit cards. Those are pretty light. I got like fifty in my purse right now. I can carry it around with one hand." She reaches back and picks up her small purse to show how light it is.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:10 am

Looks a bit nonchalant, letting out noncommittal 'Meheh' noises, snorting at the blondes proposal, "Shiet, if only I thought o' that...", she's mostly mocking, "- Buh nah, wouldn't have worked, credit cards got those codes 'n shit, real complicated- Gold, is simple, it's shiny.", she surmises as much as one needs to know to 'operate' gold, "An', like, if bustas show up, I can throw the gold at them.", she reveals the secret super best benefit of stealing gold

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 am

Lexus blinks and shakes her head. She looks even more confused. "Wait, what? Why would you throw the gold you're stealing at them? You like might as well not steal it if you're just gonna like throw it away. I dunno. I not like a rocket surgeon but, like you might as well just walk to jail yourself. It'd save time. You are not a good bad guy, you know?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:04 pm

There's some 'Eh', noises from the blingy one, "Gold is heavy, people don't like heavy stuff getting thrown in their face- Fine with losing lil' gold if I get all the other fuckin' gold, loadsa issues getting any out of it if the hero bustas gonna be showing.", she doesn't exactly admit to being bad at it, Dollah waving her hand some at the air as she's speaking

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:41 pm

The blond listens as if she were actually curious and trying to learn. She nods and then her eyes light up. "Oh! Oh okay. So this Buster guy is a hero? Is he like your arch enemy?" She giggles. "Is he sexy, with rippling muscles and a cape? I love capes. They can be so hot. Oh do you have some kinda super villain costume?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Dollah has this very deadpan look as the 'buster' thing doesn't seem most understood, about to speak, before she gets a funny look, "Yee, Busta is this one big ass asshole- He like, yee, punches shit, like a Strong. Man.", she manages to resist an urge to be having a giggle at Lexus' expense, "Shit, real intimidating- Oh, yeah.", she goes, looking bit down at herself, "'Tis it.", she goes, pretty plainly, "The Dollah is always dazzlin'.", she waves some at the air, "Yee."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Lexus stares blankly at Dollah for a moment as the pimpish one speaks. Then she perks up getting a bit excited. "Ohh! Oh you mean Captain Strong? Yeah he is pretty sexy. This one time, I....I umm heard from my good friend Superstar, that she helped him save the whole city from Hel and the hosreguys. Strong said that we'd get a big reward but then, yeah like nothin. So like I dunno. And his wife Ms Schlong is kinda jealous. She was on my show and wouldn't even let him like even like look at me or nothin. She's like real insecure an stuff. She knows that I could steal him away in a second, if like I wanted to, ya know." She nods going off into her own stories.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Looks are made in the general direction of Lexus, mirth sorta just being hidden down, "Shit Lexx, wouldn't you shit bricks if he even sneezed at you?- I mean, shit gotta suck when you strong enough to break the universe on accident.", she sounds only barely sympathetic, mostly having a fun, "Like, yo, you might be way better than her, but what good is like, an ass that's gonna get ripped apart if a busta flinches, yo?", nodding, pointing to Lexus, "Nah Lexx, shit's good for you as is.", not really able to restrain some amount of chuckling, very the gleeful expression

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:32 pm

The blond wrinkles her brow as if she were trying to decipher calculus. She blinks a couple times and starts to say something. Then she opens her mouth a bit insulted. "Hey! Are you saying I can't handle Strong? Psht. I could make that boy beg for more. I'll have you know that my puss--" Cody drops a clipboard making a very loud noise that cuts off Lexus's words. The hostess jumps and turns to glare at Cody. "What the hell, Cody! I am trying to do a show here. I swear! You are the worst like camera...uh ..script...what they hell do you do around here anyway? I mean like besides make everything harder on me. Damn Cody why are you even here. I can run this show. Hell I bet even Dolly here could run this show better than you can!"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:55 pm

The expression on Dollah twitches as she tries to refrain from having a laugh, starting to have a pretty short one at Lexus' assurance she could handle him, "Oh ye-", she'd be about to egg her on, before likewise, she's glaring at Cody, "Come on, man! This some good shit, yo!", quite the appreciative gesture towards the other blonde, holding hand before her own lips as she restrains more snickering at the hosts expense, nodding some more at the assumption Dollah could run this, "Shieet, is that an offer I'm hearing?", she wonders, looking interested for the wrong reasons, "Shit, this like, sorta fucking fun yo, yo?", she's appreciating the show, again, for probably reasons unintended

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Lexus smiles at Dollah and shoots Cody another dirty look. "Yeah. Cody, even this retard..oh sorry mentally challenged...or is it handicapped, handy capable? Handsy? Whatever...Wait what was I saying? Oh yeah. You suck, Cody. I bet Dolly here could run a better show. Give her a show!"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Dollah looks a bit sour being called dumb by this blonde, waving Lexus off, "Fuck, you think Cody can't run do his thing on one show, what's it gonna look like if he'd fucking do two? Like, yo, shit.", she has quite the cheeky look towards Cody, as if she is entirely knowing of how much of an ass she is, pointing bit to Lexus, "Like fuck, weren't you saying you wanned to run this shit on yo own with how the he bitch be actin' up?", she keeps from showing any too much snickering

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:47 pm

The blond looks over and moves her lips silently as she tries to process what her guest is saying. She wrinkles her nose and shakes her head. "Ew no. I am the star. All that camera crap and everything is for people like Cody, not me."

She waves her hand dismissively. "Anyway, Cody is trying to ruin another show. It's not about him. Even though like he would like it to be about him. This is not the Cody show. So, like, back to you Dolly. Umm I need a question. Oh! So like you're a metalhuman, right? So, like what's your powers?"

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Scratching beside her nose some, Dollah is shrugging some at first thing Lexus is saying, some non-committal noises from her as she exercises the shrugging motion, looking up at Lexus at actual question, "Oh yeee, shit.", she points her cane some towards the Blonde, "I punch shit good.", she states, pausing as if that was everything she was gonna say, "Oh, like, really good, but not as good as like, the Strong faces and shit, also, Super Stamina, yo. Just gonna cost some molahs for it, yee?", there is indeed eyebrow wiggling at mention of 'stamina', the blingy one bit cheeky looking

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Lexus nods again pretending as if she is following the conversation. "Oh so wait, like do you mean um, like you're strong and stuff? Do you fly or anything? Why would you be a bad guy instead of helping people and being a hero? "

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 am

Dollah is looking bit at Lexus, "Ye.", she goes at first question, about to continue speaking, before she suddenly gets a thoughtful look as Lexus goes on to the last one, "No flyings, I ain't a fuckin' bird, see any feathers?", she gestures bit down at herself, pausing, "Coat don't count.", she brushes some the fluff around her collar, "But ye, heroes don't get the money, I like getting the money, yo."; she surmises all of her motivations, "Shit busta, heroes have to pay taxes an' shit, and that's just boo-shit, I ain't supporting this gov'ment."