Interviewing the Dragon

If you have a TV show post here!
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Interviewing the Dragon

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:56 am

This is Howard Handupme and we have breaking news. It would seem Deputy Mayor and business owner Timber has an exclusive for us.

[07:20] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) start by telling us your name for the folks at home."
[07:21] Doctor Jaimie Byrne (Nicole Portola) stepped over quietly..she loves Timber but he camera work was rough sometimes
[07:21] Jaron: hmm. . . hello im jaron *he holds up one of his wings in a bit of an awkward wave*
[07:22] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): "Tell everyone why you're here in the city, just what you were telling me."
[07:28] Jaron looks over to timber "im sure you have many questions, ill do my best to answer them"
[07:29] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods still holding the camera."It might be better to just say you are here visiting and are here peacefully and will answer questions brought to you by the police and the city. The word threat part might scare people."
[07:34] Jaron: hows that?
[07:34] Jaron: i recently got to your city, at first it was just a place to rest, but i saw all the wrongs that happen every day, im not one to stand idly by when such things happen and therefor i stayed, trying to help where i can, getting a job to earn my place among you, i dont want to harm anyone, i only want to be able to walk down the street without being attacked or someone calling the police *he nods at the ends like last time*
[07:35] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles and nods."Now are you willing to speak with the police in a calm and relaxed situation, that way the police and the city can be able to assure the public to your intentions?"
[07:36] Jaron: of course, i want to avoid any misunderstandings i can
[07:37] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) nods."Now you know you are talking to the deputy mayor here and so i have to ask are you willing to work with the city itself."
[07:38] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles."Something we can tell Delphine about."
[07:39] Jaron: im of course willing to work for the city to make sure it stays safe and *he takes a moment* prosperous

With that the video comes to an end.