Celestial Stargazing-- Railgun

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing-- Railgun

Post by Chyleste » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Lexus Regal strides into the studio. She drops a couple shopping bags of clothes and almost dances around as she sits down. She slips her shoes off, then shimmies out of her dress. The blond looks up, naked, at Cody practically singing her words as she begins to pull on a new dress. "Guess what, Cody? Guess! Guess! Guess! Come on Cody! You know what happened to me today?"

The producer sighs and shakes his head as he brings over the notes for today's show. "No, Lexus. I have no idea what happened. But you seem to be in a good mood."

The blond stands up, slipping her feet into some brand new heels. She leans forward teasing Cody as she tugs her dress into place. "I met the new president of the company, Anthony Grotto. He said I have the highest rated show and I should keep doing MY show however I want to do MY show."

Cody sighs as Lexus moves over to the desk. "That's great, Lexus. Are you ready? It's time for the show. You have an important guest today."

The celebrity wiggles into her seat and nods. The lights come up and the theme music plays. The blond's face lights up and she blows kisses to the cameras. "Hello, Hello, Hello. It's me once again, Lexus Regal. Welcome to another award winning episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal." She glances off camera. "Shut up, Cody. The boss said it's great. That's an award. So, like anyway. Yeah so like today's show is gonna be great. Welcome my guest, Tak..Taco...Taco mucho Mikoto..Mikolangelo, Trailgum!"

Railgun

Re: Celestial Stargazing-- Railgun

Post by Railgun » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 am

Mikoto Takamachi entered the studio and surprisingly enough, Right next to her was .. Railgun. Both were short Asian women with long dark hair. Railgun had on her standard armor, sans helmet and her hair pulled back in a pony tail, Meanwhile Mikoto had on a much more business-like attire and had her hair down. They smiled and took seats opposite Lexus. Sitting side by side it was plain to see they didn't look exactly alike but they could quite easily pass as each other's stunt double.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 pm

The blond blinks as she looks at the two women. She picks up a notecard and glances at it then looks back at her guests. "Um, Hi. Okay like so, I heard that like I had one guest...so um who is who? Like ya know which one is my guest?"

Railgun

Post by Railgun » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Railgun leaned forward forward and smiles " Well Technically I am, But, Well We decided to blow the biggest secret ever. For the last few months People thought Railgun and Mikoto were the same person, and, Well, While that's great PR, with the new laws and everything We thought it would be a good chance to clean up a misunderstanding "

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 am

Lexus tilts her head and blinks. She glances at Cody then back at the two short guests. She looks down at her cards and then back up trying to figure out what to do next. Finally she shrugs. "Yeah okay. I knew that. I mean y'all don't even look anything alike. So um, like, I guess I will ask you both the same questions? Yeah okay so like, um, you're like a super hero right? I think I have seen you on the news or somewhere. Oh I mean like the one in the costume, not like the other one. Wait so um, like which one is which?" She points back and forth between the two. "Are you Brailcum and you are ...Piccolo?"

Railgun

Post by Railgun » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am

Railgun rubbs the back of her neck a bit looking at Mikoto " Well I'm Railgun. Technically I'm the hero, controlling electricity and fighting crime and what not. This is Mikoto. She runs the power company and put a lot of her own money into helping to rebuild the city after the meteors. She also helps me afford any equipment I need.

Mikoto, Meanwhile stays quiet unless someone asks her a direct question, After all, This is Railgun's spotlight.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:54 pm

The blond nods as if she is really paying attention. "Okay yeah so you're like some kind of electrical ..umm...oh like a battery?" She smirks and motions toward her breasts. "If I was a batter I would be size D for sure." The celebrity giggles and then shoots a glare toward Cody as he says something off camera. She looks back toward the two guests. "Yeah, okay like, um so you've been a hero for a while, right? Okay so what was your favorite adventure? Did you ever fight that robot guy? What about that one girl? Or that bank robber gun with the gun?"

Railgun

Post by Railgun » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Oh man. I've fought robots. SO many robots. As for guys with guns.. not many. Once people realize you can just stop most bullets in mid air they tend to avoid you. As for my favorite adventure. I guess this is kind of cheating to say this, but It had to be the first time I went into space. It was so peaceful up there and the stars were beautiful. If you mean which fight? .. That's super hard. Even though I'm pretty good at it I don't really like fighting

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Lexus nods along as Railgun talks. Her eyes go wide and she lets out a gasp. "You went into space? Like OMG! Did you go to Mars? Did you meet any Martians? You know, like the little green men. I met an alien once. She was on my show. She was like scary and stuff. She like tried to eat me and probe my butt. It was terrifying." The blond nods slowly with huge blue eyes looking very sincere.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed May 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Suddenly the lights go out. The show goes off the air for a few moments. When everything comes back up, the guests are gone. Lexus looks around and blinks confused. "Uh...what the hell happened?"

Cody looks around almost as confused and makes a motion to wrap the show up.

Lexus nods and looks at the camera with a very lost expression. "Uh, like yeah...okay so umm join us next time on Celestial Stargazing starring me, Lexus Regal-- muwah!" She blows a kiss as the show goes off the air.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed May 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Celeste watched from her apartment. "That's racist. There are white and yellow martians too."
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna