Celestial Stargazing - SUKI IS OKAY!

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing - SUKI IS OKAY!

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 pm

A pink limousine pulls up outside the FireFly Media building. The driver gets out and hurries around to open the door for his passenger. The blond celebrity gives the driver a glare as she steps out. With a light shove to his chest, Lexus Regal begins walking toward the entrance. The clicking of her heels on the sidewalk blends with her nonstop complaining about the driver.

Lexus walks to the elevator, ignoring the pleasant greeting from the receptionist. The blond impatiently mashes the elevator buttons several times until the lift arrives. She adjusts her very short dress as she heads up to the studio.

The second the doors open, the hostess strides out, once again ignoring everyone in the lobby. She bursts into the studio and plops down in the hostess chair. The make up girl rushes over to start getting the blond ready.

Cody walks over and gives Lexus the introduction for the show. The blond glances at the paper and crinkles her nose in distaste. "Joseph Jones? Who the fuck is that? Some kind of scientist? Like, really? I mean, like who gives a shit. I want an interesting guest. Fuck this. I am not doing the show if that's all you have."

The blond crosses her arms and glares at Cody. The producer starts to speak but Lexus cuts him off. "No Cody. You turn your ass around and you call a good guest. I will walk out if you don't."

Cody sighs. He looks at the celebrity but then turns and grabs his phone. He tries to dial the number of one of the executives higher up.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing - SUKI IS OKAY!

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Suki is in a restaurant holding her sword to one of the waiters for trying to rob her by asking her for money after she ate. She is stopped in her action when one of the cellphones she "found" after some guy dropped it when running into her during one of her moods goes off. Searching through her jacket and tossing out several other phones in her collection til she finds the ringing one and answers.

"Um Suki is on phone, go" she answers the phone head tilted clearly confused as to why she is being called. The waiter sighs in relief as Suki leaves the building completely forgetting about what she was just doing as she randomly chats on the phone. "Suki is ok"

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:45 pm

A bit confused by the unfamiliar voice answering the phone, but not able to hear clearly because of Lexus ranting and yelling at the make up girl, Cody does his best to try and report the problem with the show. "H-hello? Yeah this is Cody...I have a problem with Lexus. She refuses to do the show with the scheduled guest. Can I just cancel the episode and run a repeat or something. I don't think she will budge this time."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Suki pauses mid talk hearing the phone say Lexus. Grabing the phone and yelling into it "Sexus, no eating Sukis pie!!" She then disappears using her flash step and arriving at Lexus studio. Knowing where Lexus always goes Suki runs up the building and slices her way in through the glass. Jumping into the room with a loud yell "Stop eating Sukis pie!!" with her sword drawn at the ready for battle

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 pm

The crew dives for cover as the ninja girl bursts into the studio. Cody jumps and turns. His face goes pale as he recognizes Suki. He nudges one of the cameramen and motions to turn on the camera.

Lexus screams as Suki makes her dramatic entrance. The blond pushes the make up girl toward the sword wielding maniac as she hides behind the desk.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Suki looks momentarily confused seeing no one is battling. About to strike down the lady heading towards her she stops remembering that she is a hero like Superstar. So instead of striking the lady down she merely kicks her away. Looking around she sense Lexus lifeforce and follows it "Sexus no eat Suki's pie!" she glares

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Slowly the blond peeks up over the desk. She wrinkles her brow as her brain tries to work. It takes a moment, but suddenly the celebrity jumps up and rushes around with small quick steps in her six inch high heels. She opens her arms wide for a hug as she lets out a happy squeal. SUSHI!!! OmgOmgOmg!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Suki tenses seeing Lexus approach her like that and immediately draws her sword misinterpreting the action as hostile "Sexus no eat Suki's pie! Why you call Suki?" she yells brandishing the black blade

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Lexus blinks and slowly steps back in fear. Her eyes dart back and forth trying to find help from the crew. She licks her lips and stammers out her words. "Pie? What are you talking about? Did I call you? I don't think I did? Lemme check my phone."

The blond turns and bends at the waist to look at her phone. Her butt sways back and forth as she scrolls through messages.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Seeing no threat Suki sheathes the blade and then proceeds to dig through her jacket tossing all the different phones out searching for the one that she was called on. Finding the phone she holds it out to Lexus "Sukis phone went off and they said Lexus. So Suki thought Sexus was trying to eat Suki's pie again so rushed over"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:28 pm

The blond looks over and blinks a couple times. "I didn't call you? I don't even have your number. What pie? Do you mean pussy? I like haven't seen you in like forever, Sushi." She giggles and steps closer. "But I'll eat your pussy anytime." She giggles again. "I dunno who called you. Why did they say my name? It's like some kind of mystery or like something. I bet it's like some crazy stalker."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Suki tilts her head listening "Why would Sexus eat Sukis cat? Suki doesnt even have a cat." Looking around she notices the tense people standing by the her eyes widen seeming to finally understand something "Oh Suki gets it! This is a surprise party" she proceeds to jump up and down excited "Yay! Suki is so surprised! Happy Birthday Suki!" she laughs and cheers spinning around

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Lexus stares blankly at the bouncing ninja. She tilts her head and slowly smiles. "Oh...OH! It's like your birthday? Wow! Happy birthday!"

The blond's eyes light up. She kicks at one of the crew. "Go get a cake and decorations. We are like gonna do a live birthday show for Sushi! Hurry the fuck up!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm

perks her head up hearing cake as she stops spinning and makes her way back to Lexus. Seeing a stool she takes a seat spinning it around "Is Sexus doing her talk thing now?" she looks around for the guest knowing Lexus usually has another person she always talks to on the show. "Who is Sexus talking show with? Is it getting the key to the clitty?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm

The blond relaxes and moves over to sit on the stool next to Suki. "Well, like yeah. You know, like I was supposed to do my show but Cody had like a lame ass guest. This birthday show for you is like a much better idea! It's gonna be bonkers!"

Her eyes light up again and she grabs her phone. The hostess starts frantically texting. "OMG! Presents! Hold on. I like know someone!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Looks confused tilting her head to the side as Lexus frantically texts. "It's Sukis birthday?" jumping on the stool and spinning in circles as she claps "Happy Birth Day to Suki!" she jumps excited losing her footing and slipping off the chair with a crash. SHe lies on the floor laughing "Suki is ok!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Lexus giggles and starts to clap as Suki jumps up and spins around. When the ninja falls, the blond hops up and quickly moves down by Suki. "OMG! Sushi! Are...oh okay."

Lexus smiles and reaches out to softly run her fingers along Suki's arm. "I want to make this like, your very best birthday, like ever."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 am

Suki is confused as she tingles a little at Lexus touch and it makes her feel weird. Darting back up to her feet and shaking her head not liking the funny feeling "Um Suki meant to do that?" Suki looks around at all the people watching and a hint of fear passes by her eyes as flashbacks to a long forgotten past play in her head. A past she is not even sure is hers or one of victims memories. She shakes her head and the look is gone replaced with her usual smile. "Sexus is always nice to Suki! We should play on tv now. Suki loves Sexus Starglazing"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 am

The celebrity giggles and reaches up to run her hand along Suki's leg while she gets to her feet again. She gives a nod and moves back to the chair. "Yeah. Okay. We need to get this party started. Cody! Cody turn the cameras on. I am ready to like start the show." She tilts her head toward Cody and blinks. "Oh? Like for real? It's already running. Damnit Cody. You should have told me. What kind of opening is that for the show. I swear Cody, you always screw everything up."

The blond adjusts her dress and primps her hair as she looks at the camera. "Hi there! This is like a very special episode of Celestial Stargazing starring Lexus Regal. Cody is sorry for screwing up the intro. He is like so dumb sometimes...most of the time. But yeah, like so anyway, welcome to the show. All my long time fans will recognize my guest. She like hasn't been on in a while but that doesn't mean we have like forgotten her or anything. Today is a special show. We are celebrating the birthday of my good friend, Sushi!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:23 am

Suki waves to all the cameras not sure which one to look at "Hello! Suki is Happy Birtday with Sexus!" she smiles taking a seat next to Lexus.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 am

Lexus smiles over at Suki with a slight giggle. She motions to Cody and the producer nods. The blond claps her hands together excitedly. "Happy birthday, Sushi! Today is like all a like celebration for you! First of all, like what is a birthday without cake? We have a great birthday cake for you, Suki!"

The crew brings in a large cake. As they set it down on the desk another crew member brings over some candles. Lexus looks at Suki, bright eyed. "How many candles do we need?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:50 am

Suki looks complete lost and confused having never had a birthday celebration. "You eat candles?" Suki tilts her head staring at Lexus and back at the cake "Why no eat the cake?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 am

Lexus blinks a couple times, confused. She shakes her head quickly. "No, no, no, silly. We put the candles on to show how old you are and then you make a wish a blow them out. We are gonna eat that cake, I promise you that."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:55 am

Suki looks ahead blankly then tries to count on her fingers "Um Suki doesnt know how old she is maybe Yuki would know." She looks at Lexus looking lost and sad? "Does Sexus know how old Suki is?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:57 am

The blond stares blankly at the ninja a moment. She shakes her head and then speaks softly. "I dunno? Maybe just say you are like, I dunno, like maybe 25...ish?"