Celestial Stargazing - SUKI IS OKAY!

If you have a TV show post here!
Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing - SUKI IS OKAY!

Post by Hannah DuMont » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Suki watches Lexus run off talking about presents. SHe tilts her head and searches for her clothes being the only ones she owns. She gets dressed and follows not minding the cake stains. "Wait for Suki! What presents?"

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Lexus turns and bounces excitedly, frosting covered breasts jiggling up and down. She grabs for Suki's hands with sparkles in her eyes. "I ordered you some presents! It's a surprise!"

The crew member comes up with several packages from the most expensive designer clothing stores in the city. He sets them on the desk. Lexus motions to Suki. "Go ahead and open them. I hope I got the right sizes!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:20 am

Suki giggl;es along with Lexus clapping happily "Yay! Suki gets gifts." She spins around in her trademark arms wide pose as the presents arrive. Walking over and and ripping the paper off them opening the boxes. She titls her head seeing the clothes. They look like the ones the girls who made fun of her at the mall were wearing, nice but not fit for fighting. Suki looks down at the clothes with a puzzled expression "Suki got new clothes? But Suki cant fight in these." She questions Lexus

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Lexus giggles again and cuddles up against the confused ninja. "No silly. You are not supposed to fight in these. Who wants to fight all the time anyway? These are clothes to look good in and go out and have fun. Try them on. I bet you're gonna look hot!"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Suki pulls a article of clothing out of the box, holding it up and inspecting the minidress before looking at her friend "Where does Suki put her knives ans shurikens in this? Are the pockets hidden?" She struggles to slip the piece of fabric over herself

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm

The blond shakes her head and starts to pull Suki's top off again. "No silly. You don't need all those weapons. These clothes are for partying and fun, not for fighting. At the most you might like carry a little purse or like your phone. Oh I forgot shoes! We are gonna have to go shopping, like after this and all."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Suki stands in a tight red miniskirt and her combat boots "Suki cant fit all her phones in this though." She walks over to her jacket and starts to dump out a bunch of cell phones "See? Suki cant fit all, silly Lexus"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 pm

The celebrity's eyes go wide. "OMG! SUSHI! Like, why do you have like all those phones? Eww most of those are like crap, anyway."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Suki scratches the back of her head "Well Suki wanted to call but no one would sell phone. So Suki took these instead"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Snapshot_002.png
Snapshot_001.png

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Lexus blinks unsure what the hell Suki is talking about, but that is nothing new. The blond just nods slowly. "Uh, like yeah. I know what you mean. Just throw all these away. I will get you a new good phone. That way I can like text you all the time and stuff."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Suki shrugs and dumps the phones "Suki will have a phone that is all hers?" SHe smiles excited jumping around clapping "Lexus is best ever to Suki. Suki is sorry she attack Lexus before""

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Lexus gives Suki a look and nods. "Uh, yeah. So, like, happy birthday Sushi. We need to wrap up the show and go shopping."

The blond turns to the cameras and smiles. "Today has been the special birthday episode of Celestial Stargazing starring, me, Lexus Regal. Come back next time for another great show. Bye bye, my lovelies!" She blows kisses to the cameras.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Suki waves to the camera spinning happily "Happy Birthday Suki!" she laughs and giggles as she waves with Lexus