Celestial Stargazing - Anthony Gato

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing - Anthony Gato

Post by Chyleste » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Anthony leans back and nods. "That is not a bad idea, Lexus." He grins. "And people say that you are all beauty and no brains." He laughs and continues before Lexus can say anything. "We should be rewarding people who do good instead of rewarding criminals or focusing on negative things. Times are scary right now. I fear the way things have been going with crimes being ignored or even celebrated. It is utterly ridiculous that we have Lady Nightmare on the council and running for mayor when her organization - that she admits she is still running - was responsible for destroying two buildings in the city including the company that provides life giving power for the city. Then we have the hive queen running despite her most recent actions being a deadly take over if the Kirby Science Center. I just don't understand. Our current acting mayor has a lot to answer for."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Celestial Star sighs "The real heroes wouldn't want any kind of reward. They don't do it for recognition. At least that is my opinion."

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:04 am

Anthony looks at Celestial Star and nods. "That is true but I believe we should reward good people. We should show that the good citizens of Celestial City appreciate the good heroes. The average citizens see the criminals being given benefits and start to wonder why they should even bother doing the right thing. Lady Nightmare destroys parts of the city and Timber gives her a pardon. Captain Strong openly refuses to follow the laws and threatens our protectors and Timber bows down to him. Why would everyone else expect to follow the laws if they get nothing but stepped on." He takes a breath. "This city has become corrupted beyond belief. It is time the good citizens take back our home. We can start with a petition. Everyone who wants these corrupt individuals to be held accountable for their actions can come to FireFly Media and sign. We will reclaim our city for the people!"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 am

Lexus blinks as Anthony gives his speech. She glances at Cody, a bit confused. The blond looks to the camera. "Uh, so yeah. Like, let's all get rid of crime and have parades for heroes. So, uh, is there anything else you want to say to all my fans before we go?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:40 am

Celestial Star smiles at Lexus "I was curious. Where is this Suki that I have heard so much about? I was told she was your cohost" SHe looks at Anthony with a teasing smile

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:09 am

Anthony starts to speak but Lexus cuts him off excitedly. "Oh? My BFF Sushi! She wanders around a lot. I think she gets lost without me. She doesn't have GPS or anything. She was taking a shower when I left the apartment. Oh I can call her! Where's my phone." The blond stands up and starts feeling around her dress.

Anthony laughs. "That is not necessary, Lexus. It is almost time for the show to be over. Suki would not have time to get here. We can meet another day. I am sure you have a lot of things to do after the show. I know there is a party somewhere."

Lexus pulls out her phone and starts to dial. "Oh no. She is like really fast. She zooms everywhere. She ran with me up a building once. That was scary. I was holding in tight to her and squealing like a scared umm...what squeals like that?" The blond slumps her shoulders, leaving the number half dialed as she tries to figure out her analogy.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Celestial Smiles giving Anthony the scare of inviting Suki. SHe just nods "Yes, you have a party I am sure. Also do you not need to shop for the pageant and election ceremony party after?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm

The blond looks at Celestial Star as she still struggles to find the words she wanted. Her eyes light up and she nods with a smile. "Oh yeah. That's right. I do need to get a lot of like new classy dresses." She set down her phone and tilts her head as she looks Celestial Star up and down quickly. "Oh I know just the place that has this cute little dress that will just look awesome on you! We should totally go shopping together. I know all the best places."

Anthony smirks back at Celestial Star. "That is a good idea. You want to look your best for the inauguration ball."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Celestial Star smiles seeing she distracted Lexus enough. The smile quickly turning into a frown and dirty look to Anthony "Um no thats quite alright Ms Regal. I wouldn't want to be a bother."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Lexus hops up and hurries over toward Celestial Star. She looks her over, walking around excitedly. "It's like no bother. This is what I am good at. Oh I know just what will look so bonkers on you! This will be a lot of fun. We can go by my spa and get your hair done. We really should add some highlights so it don't look so drab. I can have you looking so much better in no time."

Anthony smirks as he looks toward the cameras. "Looks like we have another shopping adventure in Lexus Regal's future. I want to thank all the good citizens of Celestial City for watching and helping to make this city the great place it is and will be. I ask that you all take an honest look at all the candidates. Listen to what is said. Do some research on everyone. This election will decide your future and the future of our city. Thank you for your time. On behalf of Lexus Regal, good night Celestial City." Anthony signals Cody and the ending music plays as the cameras shut down.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Celestial does her best to calm Lexus down with little success "Um, ok I guess. You really don't have to though." SHe gives Anthony a death glare