Celestial Stargazing - Anthony Gato

If you have a TV show post here!
Chyleste
Site Admin

Celestial Stargazing - Anthony Gato

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:08 am

The lights come up on the familiar stage. Lexus Regal blows kisses to the camera as the music plays. "Hello Hello Hello, my lovelies! Welcome to Celestial Stargazing starring me, Lexus Regal! Thank you, thank you. Okay so like, today's show is just amazing! Everyone is so excited about this upcoming election." She glances over at the producer making it obvious that she was told to say that. "Yeah. So like very soon everyone will be voting for the best new president..." The blond looks offstage and shrugs. "Yeah okay Cody, the major or whatever. Anyway, so like, yeah. Okay okay so since my show is like where everyone goes to get the real scoop on everything, like I am interviewing all the candidates." She claps her hands a few times trying to keep her smile up. "Last show I had that one guy, uh, Samsung or whoever he was on the show. Today my special guest is the newest candidate, Anthony Grotto!" Lexus claps excitedly and steps back toward her seat as the guest comes out.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Re: Celestial Stargazing - Anthony Gato

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:13 am

Anthony Gato walks out dressed in a tailored suit. He waves to the camera with a charming smile and then steps over and hugs Lexus. The dark haired executive sits down. "Thank you Lexus. It is an honor to be on your show. This is the number one rated show in all of Celestial City. This is where the big names appear." He claps and Lexus beams as she claps along with him. Anthony smiles as they quiet down. Before Lexus can speak, Anthony raises his finger. "Before we start, I have brought a special surprise. Ladies and gentlemen, Lexus, let me introduce you to one of the great heroes of Celestial City, Celestial Star!" Anthony claps and motions for the heroine to come out. Lexus looks a bit confused but claps along.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:08 am

Celestial Star makes her way out waving to the camera and smiling. Using her voice modulator "Thank you for the wonderful introduction Lexus, and Mr Gato. It's a pleasure to be invited again to Celestial Stargazing. She smiles and makes her way to her seat

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 am

Lexus looks over at the heroine a bit confused. She glances at Cody and then shrugs. "Uh, Yeah, welcome. I didn't know you'd be here. So like are you running for major too?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am

Anthony chuckles and shakes his head. "No, Lexus. Celestial Star is here in the capacity of my security. Running for mayor in this city can be very dangerous. It cost my father his life. Celestial Star is here to ensure that we all stay safe."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 am

The blond celebrity tilts her head and nods. "Oh, uh okay. Yeah that makes sense." She picks up the notecards and shuffles through them. "Anyway, let's get back to the interview. Um, so like you keep talking about making sure the laws are followed and stuff. Are you gonna like change any laws? I think there needs to be a law against things like, okay, so like you know how it has snowed and all? Well there is like wet slush all over the roads and sidewalks. It is like icky and stuff. If you become president, will you keep that dirty yucky slush from getting all over my car and shoes?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

The dark haired executive smiles. "Unfortunately I cannot control the weather. I will hire more crews to clean up the messier parts of the snow. I will have teams out working as quickly as they can to clear the sidewalks and remove the slush. Besides, most of the snow is very pretty. It also adds some new things to the city that you cannot do in the summer like building a snowman or going ice skating. I am sure you have a very cute ice skating dress that you look outstanding in, don't you?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 am

Lexus giggles and reaches over to put her hand on Anthony's knee. "Aww thank you. I do have an outfit from last year. It is like low cut up top and then the skirt comes down to about here on my leg. But that is last year's fashion. I like do need to go out and get a new skirt at least." The blond looks over at the producer. "Cody! Call Van Dyne's and tell them I will be in for a shopping spree when the show is over." Lexus turns back to Anthony and starts to slowly rub up his thigh a bit more. She smiles wider and glances up at him. "Mmm wow. Your legs are like nice. Do you work out? I like a guy who has like good leg strength and can like lift me up and ..." The celebrity pauses and quickly glances over at Celestial Star remembering that most couples that have been on her show ended up cockblocking her.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Celestial Star merely smiles to Lexus. Menatlly cursing Anthony for dragging her along she tries to think of things that Diamond would talk about. "Yes, a strong man is always appreciated. I am sure you see many Ms Regal. I wonder who has the strongest in the city. Perhaps that can be one of your shows, a strongman competition. I am sure the view would be appreciated." She gives Anthony a look that says I will pay you back for this

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 pm

The blond smiles back brightly. She sits up with a very happy expression as if she is so proud that she knows the answer. "Oh yeah! That's easy. It's even in his name. The strongest has to be Captain Strong. Oh he has got muscles all over and just that skin tight suit mmm. I had him and Ms Schlong on my show once. She's knida bitchy but he is just mmmMmm."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Anthony tenses up as Lexus goes on about Strong. He shifts a bit in the chair and clears his throat. "Yeah that brings up the point of the biggest threats to the city. The actions of those who put themselves above the law like Captain Strong..." The young executive takes a deep breath. "That is why we need a stronger force of law and order. It is disgusting how our government and people have been threatened and bullied by powerful metahumans who openly declare they have no respect for the laws that were created for the good people of Celestial City. If I am elected, I will make sure that no one has to live in fear of those who abuse their power just because they want things their way. No one is above the law."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Celestial Star nods to Anthony happy she was able to distract the ditzy host. Diamond should be proud. She smiles "Yes, and I am honored to be made apart of your new vision Mr Gato"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Lexus leans back and blinks a bit surprised. "Uh, yeah. Well, I dunno about all that. I mean isn't Captain Strong like one of the great heroes? I mean when I...my good friend Superstar and Sushi saved the city from the Horsemen, Captain Strong is the one who helped us. Like he took that Horse girl or whoever it was that we got." She nods with a smile.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Anthony takes another slow breath. "That is exactly what makes it so bad. Captain Strong parades around in the public eye soaking up as much glory as he can to feed his ego. You have told the story about how Superstar and Suki helped to save the city from the Horsemen but Strong takes all the credit. He refuses to follow the same laws that everyone else does. He has openly refused to get a warden license. That makes him a criminal. Do you know, not only has he threatened the Protectorate, threatened to destroy not only the current government but the last three governments we have had in the city? Do you know how many administrations we have had since we were freed from Shiva? Three. Captain Strong has refused to follow any of them despite the fact that the good citizens of the city elected those governments. Now that we are electing another mayor, Strong shows up again making threats and throwing his weight around. Are we going to continue to allow people like Strong to force their will on our city? I will not stand for it. This city is for the people not to feed the ego of metahumans like Captain Strong."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Celestial Star frowns as Strong is a good friend and is really misunderstood, though its his own fault for the way he speaks. She just nods and remains silent trying to look like the professional hero that Gato wants

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

The blond hostess sits back and bites her lip as Anthony goes on about everything. She glances to Cody and the producer gives her a hand signal. Lexus sits back forward and puts on her best smile. "Uh, so like anyway, um, Cody tells me that you are like planning some kind of festival to get rid of the homeless people? That sounds like a good idea. I know I cannot stand the smelly bums all over the place. One stole my car. It was horrifying. I mean like even if he hadn't crashed it into the river I would never have been able to like get that smell out. Ew it was nasty. I am glad to hear you will be getting rid of all those yucky bums."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:16 pm

The dark haired executive settles back and lets out a breath. He nods as his smile returns. "Well, yeah but not quite like that. We are going to be setting up fundraising festivals where all the profits will be donated to charity. This will help fund the programs to house, clothe, feed and yes bathe the less fortunate. We will have celebrity shows at the festivals as well as other forms of entertainment. This should bring in a lot more money without being just another tax. Everyone has been proposing good ideas but I have not heard how they plan to pay for these things. We will be expanding and cleaning up the homeless shelter, creating a vocational rehab program, health care and a food bank. Everything will be over seen by a committee that will ensure that the less fortunate are treated properly. No one should have to wonder where their next meal is coming from. That will also cut down on a lot of the petty crime in the city."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Celestial Star smiles getting a idea "Um if I may, why don't you host another Miss Celestial event for this? I am sure Lexus here would love to participate in a pagent to raise money for the less fortunate. Perhaps even a fundraising auction. A date with a hero or heroine. What man wouldn't want to get thier hands on someone like Superstar for a small donation?"

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Lexus perks up and squeals. She smiles brightly and nods vigorously. "Oh yes! That would be a great idea! You know I entered that last one but I got ripped off. I think the other girls were all sleeping with the judges. It was all like a scam or something. I dunno but it wasn't fair. You really should do that again. We really need a true Ms Celestial City. I will gladly accept the crown."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Anthony chuckles at Lexus's enthusiasm. "That is not a bad idea. I am sure we can have another pageant. The city needs more feel good moments. I will look into getting it all set up. Yes Lexus you may enter the contest."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Celestial Star smiles and goes silent again allowing the 2 to continue the intervieew, doing her best to stay in the background and not draw to much attention to herself, especially from Lexus as she just gives Anthony a look

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Lexus beams brightly and then Cody clears his throat. The blond looks over and nods quickly as she starts to shuffle through her notecards. "Okay, so like, uh, what is this crap, Cody? No one cares about these questions. My fans want to know the juicy stuff." The celebrity grins and leans forward. "So, Mr Grotto, like you have a reputation for being the most eligible bachelor in the city. Soooooo...if you become president, who is going to be your first lady?" Lexus sits back and smirks as she looks at the camera.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Anthony laughs. "Thanks for the compliment. I am sure there are plenty of other desirable men in the city. I don't really think there must be a first lady. Traditionally, that has been a title for a woman who just supports her partner, a bit more in the background. I would much rather have an intelligent, strong female perspective acting as more of a close advisor or even partner. It takes the views of all sides to properly run the city."

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Celestial Star remains silent acting like the bodyguard. Though she cant help but envision the life Anthony is talking about, was he talking about her? Couldn't be right" She just watches the two lost in her own thoughts

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Lexus nods as if she were really paying attention. "Oh yeah, like we do need a woman's opinion. That's what the Missfits do. They show that girls are heroes too." The blond flips through the cards again and wrinkles her nose. "We need like a holiday for heroes. Like this big celebration, with like, ya know, parades and keys to the city and giving metals to the city's best heroes."