Arkieus

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Butterfly of Doom

Arkieus

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Arkieus hasn't been here for months, or I could be blind. He started a spontaneous roleplay one night to get things moving, and ..that he did. The RP drew quite a crowd, and ultimately is the first real test of our ic laws and legal system. He has not only kept cool about it all, but for a while even remained in the hospital under medical watch. Recently he got broken out, but that leads to more rp. How will he get the charges gone? Who will he impregnate? That last bit is serious.

If you want some good solid roleplay, pg to xxx, don't overlook Arkieus scissorhands!
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Re: Arkieus

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 pm

I totally agree with this ^ He has had solid RP from day one making him super popular to RP with. If you want to RP with him get in line, cause everyone wants to RP with someone that plays for the story rather than just to win. Well deserved sweety!!
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Yep Suki totally enjoyed playing with him and saving the city from the giant

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 am

Had fun doing a big scene the other night with him as Karcera. Very adaptive :D
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

GreenGoddess

Post by GreenGoddess » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Man what do you say about Ark? He's an awesome complicated character that does nothing but add to the environment he's around! I Love playing with him and he's on my list of people to hunt down for RPs. With an interesting character and really mysterious back story he does a lovely job of playing aminesia and all the anguish that comes with it.

As an Rper he's very good, he has a range of emotion and plays his madness with vulnerability that makes him incredibly engaging! If you get a chance Hunt this boy down! You won't be disappointed.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Again, Arkieus is someone I underestimated. I approved his app which was what I thought was a fairly straightforward kinda simple character. As I have played with him and seen him in other scenes, he has taken this character and really fleshed it out to become a very intriguing three dimensional character with more potential to continue to grow.

UltraWoman

Post by UltraWoman » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 am

Have yet to RP with him. But I've talked to Arkieus a couple times and he's super friendly and a great guy!