Ogawa/Battlemage

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Ogawa/Battlemage

Post by Mr. Strong » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:50 pm

This fucking guy ...

To be totally transparent, when he first came on, we thought he would not be long for our world. It seemed as though he was averse to the style of RP that many of our members enjoy, and that it was going to create too much friction. What actually happened was, now that he does appear to be leaving us (at least for a while), it's way too soon.

BM can rub people the wrong way, particularly the particular manner in which he BMs, and how much BMing it's lead to, but he does some things better than most.

1. He can plot things out and think IC problems through using his character's thought process.
2. He can write a cogent sentences and paragraphs. ... Some of his posts are long, but you always know what he's doing in them.
3. He understands drama and can convey it.
4. Is most important... He gets involved and gets others involved. Particularly in this meteor plotline, he's been working from the beginning to not just have his character do things, but have his character find things for OTHERS to do. When it was first announced, instead of asking admins if GW could gather some information, he got 3-5 other players together, had them scheme together, and collect the data they needed.
That's just one example, and there's plenty of others. He will do a scene with anyone at any time, to further his plotline and/or theirs. He made himself an integral and irreplaceable part of our mythology ... and now ... it's over.

You can't fool me ... It's never over. Ghostica will live forever!

Montyjack

Re: Ogawa/Battlemage

Post by Montyjack » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:08 pm

I totally agree. He's a good RPer and gets involved. *Salutes*
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Cybermonarch

Post by Cybermonarch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 am

I'll miss ya bud. I even enjoyed our Czar versus Cyberlord Plots.

You're an excellent Rper. I know that much. Oh and hurry back!

Brittainy Collins

Post by Brittainy Collins » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Sends you lots of hugs... I will miss our conversations BM
Jack Sparrow: [holds up jar of dirt] Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!
Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got.
I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!