Chyleste

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Chyleste

Post by Hannah DuMont » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Admin circle jerk? Kissing the owners ass? Nope, I don't really care for titles when dealing with people. Dealing with the owner of a sim is no different. If no one else will post it than I will. This name deserves to be at the top of this thread with a damn sticky. The creator of our lovely little verse and the best player we have PERIOD. Lexus/Superstar, The Gentleman, Terrane, Scrye, Tony. She can do it all no matter what needs to be done. If she doesn't have a character that can fit the scenario, she'll create one. I have never seen a owner so fully devoted to the players and sim. Most I have met just sit over everyone like some godlike being with the mentality of "this is my world, you are privileged to be here. So worship me." Sounds like SL Dommes really, but thats a entrely different discussion. Chy is always willing to help those who ask. She will provide whatever your scene needs most the time. If she can't find it she'll likely have it built for you.

Chy has a huge range of characters. Super tier, Street Level, Civilian, Hero, Villain, cannon fodder. She can play them all, and it doesn't feel like that character is just a fill in. Each of her characters have a life of their own to further the immersion when playing with her. I never expected Suki and Lexus to become what it has. Just a fun idea for a interview that has bloomed into the weirdest partnership in CC. If you have not played a scene with Chy yet, get off your ass and do so. Stop reading these and go now, trust me it will be a amazing experience.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

UltraWoman

Re: Chyleste

Post by UltraWoman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Chy is amazing! She's always friendly. Super helpful. And a marvelous RP'er. I've had the pleasure of playing a couple scenes with her one on one and they are always fantastic. She puts so much work and effort into the sim! It can't be said enough how great she is in every way!

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Chy really does give a ton of herself around here. It's obvious to everyone how much she does... All the building, for instance... but it can get lost how much work goes into it. Put it this way: Do you see Chy on? Chyleste has no RP character on that account... so if you see her there, she's building, she's reviewing messages and apps, or she's in an admin meeting.

Everyone really should try to force her into RP, because that's the only way to get her to take a break from all the work she does.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Chy deserves a break to have fun. She has done so much. This one is overdue
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:35 am

There is nothing more I can add really than what everyone has added here, except, Chyleste? I think I met her once. :-) No she's brilliant that's all I can say!
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue May 03, 2016 11:20 pm

*kicks Hannah's ass*

Thank you all. But this is not about me. What makes the SIM great is everyone else. All of you all working together to create our world and craft our stories. With out everyone else I would just be building alone and playing with myself.

I cannot thank all of you all enough.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue May 03, 2016 11:39 pm

*smirks as she takes the beating "deal with it. It is well deserved and past due."

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Thu May 05, 2016 2:38 am

Chy is the best. I think we all know that. She is so smart and sexy and delicious...hmmmmm....
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"