Jo Trimble AKA Delphine Taggat

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Jo Trimble AKA Delphine Taggat

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:42 pm

I first met Jo in one of my random RP's around the city. I believe it was Diamond just wandering around asking people about the new factions and trying to dig up information about the new territories and asking about Terrane. I remember being impressed with how informed she was as a character with VALID information that she had gotten from newspapers and her connections IC. This was the perfect example of how if you play an intelligent well informed character IC, it is definitely important to be well read and intelligent yourself. Jo was all of these, her character showing the sophistication and class that she claimed to have in her app through her behavior, emotes, and speech!

When I thought of this idea of a society club, Jo was the first non-admin player that popped into my mind for helping start the faction. There was really no question in my mind this was the right choice. It turned out this hunch was right, as she took it upon herself to design a great logo for the club, helped come up with a great name (VIPer Society), and wrote a notecard containing information about the club, their purpose and their approach, initiation rituals, and a number of other well thought out things, that I would never have dreamed a player would do all on their own without prompting.

At the pageant she selflessly took on the role as questioner, when we had the hostess unable to attend for the interview portion. She did a great job, and emoted at all the right times, not just asking questions as a host, but reacting as a judge, essentially doing double duty as an RPer.

Jo is the perfect example of what we hope for in all our players in my opinion. She is skilled, intelligent, willing to help out, and gosh darn it people like her (don't get that confused with her character who is such a great bitch!) Thanks Jo kisses, we love you and I can't wait to take over the world with you as the snooty, spoiled VIPers!!!
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

Re: Jo Trimble AKA Delphine Taggat

Post by J.Trimble » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

*peeks out and thanks, before going back to hiding*

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:20 am

Jo is amazing:)
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 am

I want to extend a public thank you to Jo, especially for all the work she has been doing lately. Since I have been dealing with RL stuff, Jo has really stepped up to keep Celestial City running.
Thank you very much, Jo. I really do appreciate everything you have done and are doing.

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Post by BluePhalkon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Jo is awesome.

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

Post by J.Trimble » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:47 am

Thanks Chy. I really couldn't do anything with out the help of some very knowledgeable and enthusiastic people. Blue especially.