Chy and Jamie

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

AndreTurner

Chy and Jamie

Post by AndreTurner » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:39 pm

I swear if it wasnt for these to id fel so left out. Chy is always there to answer my questions and acomodate to my needs. She is the reason i like this RP so much as she is a very stong support to all members. Jamie helped me at my lowest point in the roleplay. I was feeling so left out it had been days with no interaction with anyone so when the easter party came i was happy. When i got there despite being the only guy i just felt alone. I tried to talk to one woman but she had a little something of her own going on and she couldnt get involved. after that i just felt so low i went off on my own and here comes celeste (jamie) she really helped me out. She came over and talked to me and literally dropped her panties to give me an opening. She also gave me a reason to stay longer and really restored my faith in the rp.

J.Trimble
Sim Admin

Re: Chy and Jamie

Post by J.Trimble » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 am

Jamie is very good at helping people orientate to the sim and glad she was able to help you out. Sorry I was a little overwhelmed myself.

Chy is evil on the other hand, but in a good way... oxymoron.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 am

Definition of Oxy : containing oxygen

Moron a stupid person

I think I was just called a stupid airhead.

yuritakashi

Post by yuritakashi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 am

Eh chy your awesome, you know it. but maybe we should tie this guy up and teach him not to call you names,

And yes both chy and jaimie are a lot of fun to be around and rp with, hell while im at it so is Jo, even if she is pure evil >.> and owns more clothing then i do x.x

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Jaimie has had every part of her body glomped by me so far in appreciations of her additions of awesome.

Chy deserves them too but I'm having this feeling she's a more dangerous glomp pillow