Deux Blackthorn

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Deux Blackthorn

Post by Chyleste » Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 am

What can I say about Deux other than she has exceeded my expectations delightfully. She came to Celestial City at the behest of some of her close friends.

Very quickly, after reading over everything about the SIM, the setting, and a large part of the forum, she dove in headfirst. After a few small scale scenes, she stepped up to help add an active commanding presence in the Secret Society of the Shadow Elite and the strip club.

Very quickly she has added life to the shadier side of town with a much appreciated healthy dose of kink. I suppose the only thing I can say against her is that she has grabbed the cute little mika before I did.

Deux is a great role player with intelligent posts that add to the scenes. She is easy to talk with OOC and filled with ideas. She is understanding and always willing to adjust to help out.

Look her up and join in some fun play with a great person!

yuritakashi

Re: Deux Blackthorn

Post by yuritakashi » Fri May 12, 2017 4:12 am

I have had a great deal of fun tormenting deux with slipstream and i hope to have many more roleplays with her.

If you get a chance be sure to try and capture her! she is like a pokemon! :P

Deux that is... not slipstream.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Fri May 12, 2017 11:22 am

... I don't have anything bad to say about her

Ooh! Ooh!- No that's just another good thingy, hm...

I like her, she's a good glomp target

Angel Of Luck

Post by Angel Of Luck » Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Mika chimes in... not that she is biased or anything... nah.. not at all "Goddess ((Deux Blackthorn)) is the most delightful being I have met since coming to the city ((though, later.. .the statement would not make sense to her, as her entire history was forcibly rewritten)) she gave me shelter, food, nice jewelry, a job... a purpose... she does so much for the city, and is always trying to help out in her special ways... yes... Goddess is such a wonderful thing for the city... I say, we should hold an election and volunteer her for office... so she can corrup err convince people that things can get so much better out there..."

the girl purrs softly, and finishes handing out fliers to homeless in the city, offering the wonderful opportunity to be sponsored by the XXXCelsior... then slips down into an alley, and vanishes into the hideout.