Talista Glas

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Chyleste
Site Admin

Talista Glas

Post by Chyleste » Sat May 13, 2017 2:10 am

Holy shit!
Why is there not already a thread about this wonderful person?

Talista has been around the SIM for quite a while. She has always been happy to jump into just about any scene. She is happy to help people out with anything. She has great role playing skills. Her posts are logical and entertaining. She knows how to provide a challenge but yet not make it an OOC competition.

Talista has a nice little variety of characters from her magical Karcera to the offbeat Metapool to her current main, Hell Guard the leader of the Protectorate. She works hard to help flesh out what the SIM needs to keep the stories flowing.

On top of all that, she's damn sexy too. She is a valued part of the community, always chatting in the group and welcoming people to the SIM. Her taste in music is not too shabby either. I highly recommend seeking her out for some great role play! Thank you for everything you do Talista.

yuritakashi

Re: Talista Glas

Post by yuritakashi » Sat May 13, 2017 2:22 am

I love rping with tali she is one of the most fun/flexible people in the sim, and when she isnt trying to stare daggers at me :P

She is one of the better people to try and make a story with. hunt her down and see for yourself.

Jessica Kiffer
Sim Admin

Post by Jessica Kiffer » Sat May 13, 2017 11:58 am

She slipped under the radar of appreciations- Though clearly we all know she's awesome already

On the sim for longer than me, was one of the first people I rp'd with here, she was as glompable then as she's now

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Tali is indescribably..shes nuts..but also kind. Helps anyone with rp.
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Leona
Sim Admin

Post by Leona » Sun May 14, 2017 3:28 am

I knew her before Celestial City and yes she is always great fun to RP with.

Angel Of Luck

Post by Angel Of Luck » Thu May 18, 2017 1:36 am

I am still new, and only say stuff when I have grounds to..

that being said, I recently had my first encounter with Tali, and am still recovering... if I ever will. the woman is nuts... an admirable trait to me... her rp is great, and adaptive to the scene, her array of toons that I have met are fantastic, and ooc, she is very helpful and wonderful, she has helped this feel more like a home for this utter noob. *raises her glass, saying 'to tali'* "Kanpai!""