DiamondPhoenix1

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

DiamondPhoenix1

Post by Mr. Strong » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:11 am

Diamond plays 1 (or 4...) of the seemingly ditziest characters we have, which is saying something in a world that contains Lexus Regal. Though, when you actually take the time to look past the 'ditzy' or 'selfish/entitled' nature of Jasmine's personalities, you realize that though she's playing things that are supposedly just "Aspects" of a person ... She's still made them some of the best developed characters we have.

Not to knock on everyone here, though it may sound like it, one thing I (and the other admins) have noticed through the Horsemen events is that heroes (and some villains) are really only focusing on the danger that the Horsemen represent, and trying to eliminate it by force. No one is really (and some may be that I just haven't noticed) talking about how these Horsemen were trusted friends, or at least allies/comrades. Diamond, on the other hand, has been really exemplary in all the scenes she's been in for it. You can feel Diamond's pain at seeing Arctica turned into a tool for evil in every action she takes.

We've missed her a lot while she's been busy, and now that she's back, I'm definitely hoping to see more blonde adventures, regardless of how pesky they may be.

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Re: DiamondPhoenix1

Post by Mr. Strong » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:16 am

This is probably one of the best posts in the whole arc, btw:

[2016/01/22 16:33] Diamond Phoenix: /me looks confused as she spots Perse looking at her ass. After she turns to assist Strong, her eyes get wide as Famine claims to have taken Arctica's body. She exclaims, "EXCUSE ME YOU DID WHAT!?", she moves closed to Famine, trying to look into her mind with telepathy to see if in fact she is occupying Arctica's body. She is blocked by the shield, but unlike Strong, her posture does not calm. "THIS BITCH BETTER NOT HAVE MY ARCTICA!!!", she yells, as she building seems to shake from her rage. As her energy becomes more visual it is apparent she is manifesting it towards the bubble, sparks begin to fly as she attempts to penetrate the field with her powers.

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:34 am

Thank you Strong! You are the sweetest dick I know! :-P Really though u r super super nice to say this stuff. XOXOXOXOXO
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"

Brittainy Collins

Post by Brittainy Collins » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 am

Yes but it is true, Diamond! When this storyline was conceived the whole point was not just come fight and get your fight club on! It was supposed to be about the emotional toll it takes on those around the city... These are friends, lovers, heroes, partners within the city. People we see every day and all five of them have been corrupted. I say five because there is a fifth to this.
Diamond and Strong have shown truly how this has impacted them, and caused them pain, changing their lives. Eventually the Horsemen will go away and Hel will once again be good, but what will the aftermath of the city be? How will the city recover from see its most beloved of Heroes turned evil. From Miss Strong to All-Star, Artica to Bridget Bathory and even Cyn a member of B.A. DASS. Will the city simply recover overnight? Will its citizens and fellow heroes look at the former Horsemen in truly the same light ever again? Can they trust that the Horsemen are ever completely gone, never to return in the future?
Diamond, you gave this the humanity I was seeking for it.
Thank you,
Britt
Jack Sparrow: [holds up jar of dirt] Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!
Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got.
I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:50 am

Mr. Strong wrote:This is probably one of the best posts in the whole arc, btw:

[2016/01/22 16:33] Diamond Phoenix: /me looks confused as she spots Perse looking at her ass. After she turns to assist Strong, her eyes get wide as Famine claims to have taken Arctica's body. She exclaims, "EXCUSE ME YOU DID WHAT!?", she moves closed to Famine, trying to look into her mind with telepathy to see if in fact she is occupying Arctica's body. She is blocked by the shield, but unlike Strong, her posture does not calm. "THIS BITCH BETTER NOT HAVE MY ARCTICA!!!", she yells, as she building seems to shake from her rage. As her energy becomes more visual it is apparent she is manifesting it towards the bubble, sparks begin to fly as she attempts to penetrate the field with her powers.
Yes! Diamond has been sorely missed through these events. Especially being Arctica's only true friend in her eyes. This is the type of player that this thread was built for. Ashley is the perfect bitch who can be used to antagonize heroes and villains alike. The whole driving thing and Ashley's Royce has grown beyond just goofing around. All in all Diamond brings a lot to this sim. She also helped me to learn how to RP and made me feel welcome when no one else had. She definitely belongs here.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:49 am

How did my post disappear?

Diamonds what inspired Ragdoll to try to take Famine out alive.. well more alive than normal as she won't kill. And her heavy emotional hit won't be able to be shown til its over, to avoid spoilers.
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 pm

AWE YALL!!! GROUP HUGG!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

LillianVickson

Post by LillianVickson » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 pm

I recall getting into an elevator with her. I forget who spoke first:

1) Do you know what floor it's on?
2) I thought you did.

:-)
Beep Me

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:56 pm

I will admit when I first saw Diamond in the SIM, I did not expect much. She played around a few scenes here and there until I finally asked her to fill out an application. I really expected her to just do some casual scenes and then disappear like so many others do.

I was very happily surprised. Not only did she stay around, she made Celestial City her full time home and worked to not just fit in but also to try to make the SIM better. She has always tried to play with everyone she can and help them feel a part of this world. She tries to contribute to the scenes and events without trying to make things all about her.

Diamond adds a bit of fun and light hearted tone to the SIM without being too over the top and cartoonish. It's very difficult to balance humor with drama but Diamond seems to instinctively know when to be serious and when to be silly. She strikes the balance very well.

On another note, she is an awesome fuck!!

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Diamond Phoenix frantically fans her face with her hand trying to hold back her tears. Diamond Phoenix knows that the SIM is better if everyone works together to make RP's the best in SL. Diamond Phoenix is an awesome fuck!

TheScarredGuardian

Post by TheScarredGuardian » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:26 pm

I will admit, when she came to The Scarred Guardian's broadcast to unite the people of Celestial City against Argostratis I was kinda skeptical about her being there and her play style is something I will admit I raised an eyebrow at but after a few minutes I knew that her character was meant to be in that scene and it would not had been as good as it was without her.

Kudos to you, Kid.
"Be mine, Forever..." Acheron (The Vampire)

"Death cannot claim me!" Hunter Stone (Darkhorse)

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Now what is a Diamond Appreciation thread, without the many drivings of Ashley!
bike.png
alley.png
Tank pool.png
monster.png
lake.png
Diamond 1.png

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:30 pm

ty Scared Guardian! HANNAH!!!!!!! NOT THE SCRAPBOOK!!!!!
Diamond Phoenix facepalms.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:43 pm

YES HANNAH!!! You are so right and that just made this thread complete. The many times I would log on and look confused wondering how in the hell some vehicle got into some weird place.

TheScarredGuardian

Post by TheScarredGuardian » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:46 pm

How in the celestial heavens did you get a tank in a pool!?

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:48 pm

TheScarredGuardian wrote:How in the celestial heavens did you get a tank in a pool!?
A dollop of faery dust.

She tore the tag off of a mattress.

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:50 pm

TheScarredGuardian wrote:How in the celestial heavens did you get a tank in a pool!?
It's better than that. She got it in thru the third floor walkway. So first the tank got airborn

TheScarredGuardian

Post by TheScarredGuardian » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:51 pm

This hurts Darkhorse's brain but also wants her to teach him how to fly a freaking tank!

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:37 pm

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17 am

Want to learn to fly a tank:
Diamond's Driving School, you'll never look at a car the same way again.

Casey

Post by Casey » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:24 am

This thread perfectly sums up how awesome Diamond is. And those driving accident pictures are hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at the one with the tank in the pool.

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 am

Awe OMG thank u Casey! U r so sweet! And my driving is totally better now btw...

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:19 pm

The latest that leaves me baffled. Yes that is a bulldozer inside a fully enclosed office.
Attachments
Snapshot_001.png

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

never doubt Diamonds power

DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Post by DiamondPhoenix1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Now why would u blame me for that!?! I told u Im a better driver now, must've been um...Persephone, yeah Perse did it...