Blue Rosencrans (bluephalkon)

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Butterfly of Doom

Blue Rosencrans (bluephalkon)

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Blue has always been there to give a warm hand to anyone who needed, and negotiate. The only time shes yelled at me was when someone else fed her bad information-, and if shes been that way to me, who has a temper.. then Id like to think she is to others

Thank you Blue
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Re: Blue Rosencrans (bluephalkon)

Post by BluePhalkon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:29 am

*blushes and hugs Nicole* Thank you! ^_^

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:43 am

This thread is way unfair...

I wanted to make a post about Blue the first moment this section was created. I had it all planned out in my head, too, and then thought, "well... Blue knows already how awesome I think she is.", which is easily 50% true.

If I went into full detail on the subject of Blue's awesomeness, I might embarrass her.... But that would be fine, because she gets off on humiliation.

Blue the GM is incredibly fair, welcoming, and agrees with me 99% of the time. Blue the RPer has the best instincts of maybe anyone I've ever played with, and has made some of the best scenes I've ever played in. Blue the person/friend is just plain-ol one of my favorite people to talk to and bullshit with.

So, Blue... Thanks again for being a special person, face-hoarder.

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Blue has always been a great rper but excelled as Death. Somehow she created an app for Death which was not overpowered. I think it was probably the best I've ever seen. So yeah, big shout out to Blue.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 pm

I already wrote something but, it wasn't enough. Unfortunately, it could never be enough.

The problem is, if I were to actually try to write out everything special and wonderful about Blue, and all the reasons I think she's the greatest, I would either:
A) Wear out the keys on my keyboard.
B) Wear out my own fingers.
C) Crash the server with all that data.
D) All of the above.

So, in light of all that, I have to summarize as best I can, in as few words, and in a way no one can misunderstand. Here goes:

I love Blue. She's my Favorite.

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Post by BluePhalkon » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm

*blushes harder and hugs Strong and Monty* Thank you both. I loved playing Death. I love playing Miss Strong. And I love Strong back! This place has been the best I've ever found on SL, and it's largely because of the people here ^_^

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 pm

I was still very unsure about playing Famine, Blue was able to guide me along where it felt like I was walking on my own. She's sneaky like that. She is one of the most open and approachable players I've had the pleasure to play with. Thank you Blue, this Sim would not be what it was without your stabbings.

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Tyberius

Post by Tyberius » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am

Blue = Awesome
Nuff Said

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Seconded
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue May 03, 2016 11:00 pm

I have been reluctant to really post much in admin appreciation threads because this was supposed to be about others but I don't want to ignore the ones who deserve praise.

Blue is amazing. She is not only a great role player but does a lot of work behind the scenes. She has helped with a lot of events and storylines. Everyone should bow down and thank Blue for the forum. She works hard to help us all.

Blue is also pretty open to most scenes. If you enjoy creative and even kinky play look her up.