Mr Strong

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Hannah DuMont
Sim Admin

Mr Strong

Post by Hannah DuMont » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:08 pm

While I was trying to keep admin out of this thread so the players can nominate people. I can't exclude Mr Strong. Like Diamond and Bridget, Strong was one of the main people who helped me when I was felling like I didn't belong here. He was the first admin who approached me really as I tried my best to steer away, afraid I was hated or something. So you can all BLAME Strong for my sticking around.

Seriously though, Strong is a great RPer and a benefit to the sim. He gets a lot a grief for Captain Strong supposedly being unbeatable but having played side by side I can see that's not the problem at all. He is very helpful and always seeks to better the sim and plays for the story. He has been instrumental in helping me shape Arctica from a Bleach inspired mess, to a heroine of CC. Thank you Captain, you have helped me grow and better myself. It is a honor to be your sidekick.

Captain Strongs Sidekick

Sig courtesy of dreamdumont

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Mr Strong

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Hannah DuMont wrote:While I was trying to keep admin out of this thread so the players can nominate people. I can't exclude Mr Strong. Like Diamond and Bridget, Strong was one of the main people who helped me when I was felling like I didn't belong here. He was the first admin who approached me really as I tried my best to steer away, afraid I was hated or something. So you can all BLAME Strong for my sticking around.

Seriously though, Strong is a great RPer and a benefit to the sim. He gets a lot a grief for Captain Strong supposedly being unbeatable but having played side by side I can see that's not the problem at all. He is very helpful and always seeks to better the sim and plays for the story. He has been instrumental in helping me shape Arctica from a Bleach inspired mess, to a heroine of CC. Thank you Captain, you have helped me grow and better myself. It is a honor to be your sidekick.

Captain Strongs Sidekick

a roleplayer worthy of appreciation is thus..admin or not :)

Strong can be a dick..but hey , I can be an asshole
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna

Montyjack

Post by Montyjack » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Captain Strong is a great character and the man himself is a great admin and a good guy. I advise you all to read Captain Strong's backstory as it is class.
"I can remember, standing by the wall. The guns, shot above our heads, and we kissed, as though nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we could be heroes just for one day."

BluePhalkon
Site Admin

Post by BluePhalkon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Pretty sure my feelings on Strong are known ;)

But in case they aren't, I love him, as a person, player, admin, and character. Most recently, the Horseman Arc wouldn't have been half as fun for me without him.

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 pm

I could literally take every word of Blue's post, replacing only the pronouns and replacing her name for mine, and it would be all true.

Cybermonarch

Post by Cybermonarch » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 pm

You are an excellent admin Strong, a wonderful Rper and you are also excellent at costume design, as shown when you did the one for my character Lord Blaze Storm. I appreciate that you are able to do that, and don't demand exorbitant fees from those who cannot afford them such as myself.

♚The Black Queen♚

Post by ♚The Black Queen♚ » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:38 am

He sucks
The story they told you was a lie. I am Life but I chose Death. I wanted pomegranates and darkness and risk. I wanted Him.

GreenGoddess

Post by GreenGoddess » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

What can I say about this guy? He's funny and I love his take on Superman :) I want to RP with him more but when I get a chance to he's pretty amazing *hugs*

UltraWoman

Post by UltraWoman » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 am

Mr. Strong is the reason I'm in CC. I met him along time ago on another sim and he told me about this place. Took me a while to join, but it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made in SL! I've only RP'd with him a few times, but he's always super fun!

mongon68

Post by mongon68 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:54 pm

I said it in the history file I made and I will say it here. He helped me alot when dealing with a 20 year played character Mongon and yeah Im still working out the kinks but so places far writing up the history at a later dates been the best ideas anyone ever come up with....because the world always moves.

Cybermonarch

Post by Cybermonarch » Tue May 03, 2016 9:28 am

I appreciated our clashes with Strong and Cyberlord and even ours with Stormblaze and Strong. I'd love to have Beta meet Strong at some point. You're a greater Rper and Admin.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I just realized I have not posted here.

Hmm Strong, my arch nemesis. Some people might not know just how much Strong and I fight with each other. We yell and claw and it gets pretty heated about various things. But no matter what Strong is one of my best friends here. We can scream at each other for hours and then hug it out. The reason we fight is because we are both passionate about the SIM. But we both know that we are here for each other.

Everyone says Strong is a dick, but he is only pretending. The truth is that Strong is the one who gives the most chances and the benefit of the doubt in almost every situation. He works hard to try and make everyone happy but still follow the rules. He helps a lot with people's applications. He helps if an avatar needs adjustments. He tries to include everyone possible in the plots. Despite having a powerful character, he really does try not to overshadow anyone.

Strong cares about the SIM and everyone in it. He puts up with me and a lot of other shit. The SIM might not still be here if it wasn't for Strong. Everyone gives him a lot of hell and he rolls with it. But few know how much he really does for the SIM and everyone in it. No matter how much we disagree on matters of opinion, I couldn't do this without Strong. Love you, you big dick!

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Tue May 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Chy, you love all big dicks.

These are all lovely things you're saying... But no one will ever believe them, because I have cultivated my reputation for assholery so well.

Chyleste
Site Admin

Post by Chyleste » Tue May 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Fuck you Strong!

Is that better?

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Post by Mr. Strong » Tue May 03, 2016 10:15 pm

That they'll believe. Especially since I'm a big dick.