Suspect 1: Stamina
Suspect 2: Stunner
Suspect 3: Anna-Kate Harper

Crimes for suspects 1&2:
Aggravated assault.
Misuse of metahuman abilities.
Attempt to defraud Protectorate.
Impeding a Protectorate investigation
Showing contempt of Protectorate judgment.
Refusal to pay fine.
Refusal to show proof of insurance
Damage to public/private property:
Viper/Kara billboard outside theater
Damage to overpass outside theater
Damage to roadway under overpass

additional Crimes for Suspect 1:
Fleeting the scene of a crime.

Crimes for suspect 3:
Attempt to defraud Protectorate.
Impeding a Protectorate investigation
Showing contempt of Protectorate judgment.
Refusal to pay fine.

Brief:
I came across Stunner and Stamina in combat with a cybernetic being underneath the overpass by the theater. I donned my gear and returned to the scene ordering the cybernetic to stand down, as I was under the impression that Stunner and Stamina were attempting to apprehend a criminal The cybernetic being descended to the ground, perhaps faster than necessary and I proceeded to question him. He claimed innocence, stating that he was attacked by the two wardens, and Stamina confirmed his testimony. It was at this point that Miss harper arrived and began to confuse the issue, claiming that they were going to fight my judgment in court. As they were the aggressors, I determined that Firefly Media was responsible for the damages to the cybernetic and surrounding area and Stunner and Stamina would each pay a fine for their actions At this point Miss harper and Stunner stated their refusal to comply and Stamina ran off.

Recording
[13:15] Stamina (Aron Parker) "I suggest maybe letting me give you some tech from my costume...I have spares for a more durable costume Stunner." *Stamina says as he dodged the blade and charges after Aaron and attempts to tackle him to the ground.If it worked he would attempt to throw down for 60 ton force punches for the cyborg's head.* "Maybe... If you didn't aim those things at my friend...And tried to hoodini us...We wouldn't have assumed you to be the badguy." *Stamina says while trying to beat down Aaron.*

[13:17] Aaron gets tackled as he moves his head as his systems calculated his punching speed now and punch force as he moved his head but then wanted to see it the punch force was match with his all around strength as he bear hugs him "i didnt aim anoything at th estart pal....were going for a ride" as he hits his jets as was still able to fly but it was more clumsy and unstable without his wings

[13:22] Railgun: had seen enough from the bridge, and went into the theater to change into her armor. When she saw him lift off while Stamina clung to him she had seen enough. "THIS IS THE PROTECTORATE. " She announced, her helmet amplifying her voice. "YOU ARE VIOLATING THE LAW. LAND AND STAND DOWN!" From her posture she didn't looked like she expected him to, bunt she had
[13:30] Stamina (Aron Parker) "You know usually I'm ok with heights... This is getting a little to high for me pal." *Stamina says as he attempts to strike Aaron hard in the face to try and make him let go. If it worked he would attempt to kick jump off the cyborg and attempt to grab onto Stunner's cape so he doesnt fall to the ground since no buildings for him to bounce off of this high up.*

[13:32] Aaron couldnt ddge that punch as his right optics got knocked out as he growld but held onto him "fine i'll take you down!" s he darts for th eground
[13:32] Diannah DeCuir: ((what about Stunner trying to hit Aaron?))

[13:35] Stamina (Aron Parker) *Eyes widen as he feels himself getting dragged down hard.* "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" *He screams as he continues to fall from Aaron pulling him down further and further.With Stamina attempt to try and break free so he could atleast mount onto of Aron and proceed to hit him with a barrage of punches to the face while they decend to the ground faster and faster.*

[13:36] Stunner follows Aaron down, yelling, "Put Stammies down, or I swear you'll be in Goodwill next week!"

[13:39] Railgun: suddenly slingshots towards the ground She slows at the last secont and touches down. then weaves a powerful electromagnetic net to catch Arron and Aron so that the heavier cyborg can't slam Stamina into the ground. muttering the whole time. " You REALLY aren't going to like if if I decide to emp you. "

[13:40] Stamina (Aron Parker) *Eyes widen as he feels himself getting dragged down hard.* "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" *He screams as he continues to fall from Aaron pulling him down further and further.With Stamina attempt to try and break free so he could atleast mount onto of Aron and proceed to hit him with a barrage of punches to the face while they decend to the ground faster and faster.*

[13:41] Aaron lets samina go as he was now starting to have system failures from th edamages as he tries to counter the fall as he hits th eground hard even with his jets as he stays in a kneel checking his chassis intergrity

[13:42] Stunner lands next to Aaron, grabbing for his arm, hoping to free Stamina, even as she tells Aaron, "Surrender now?"

[13:44] Stunner lands next to Aaron, grabbing for his arm, as she tells Aaron, "Surrender now?"

[13:47] Railgun stands before the cyborg, Arm extended towards him with her palm facing his head " I'd listen to the wardens if I were you, Big guy. you don't want to add assaulting a Protectorate to the list. " She then glances and nods to Stamina and stunner " What started this anyway?"

[13:51] Stamina (Aron Parker) *Grunts on the ground as he is rip away thanks to Railgun... And soon starts to stand.* "Honestly... This time I think it was just bad communication skills... He drew something out on me and Stunner.... Then tried to get the jump on us from behind while we were distracted.... I took it as a sign of attack and started to fight back... Stunner fallowed my lead on it." *As he gets up he pulls off something on his belt and starts pressing some buttons before trying to press it onto Stunner's naked chest* "Here some spare space fabric from my costume... More durable in a fight." *He would say and wait for it to activate if it did. Stunner would havea bluish plated looking tube top on with a blue thong to replace the outfit that was cut off earlier.*

[13:51] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): " what is going on.. that is not stunners clothing..

[13:53] Aaron would try to stand as something shreeched from him as some fluid was dripping from his leg s he looked at rail with his has head daged and eye sparking

[13:54] Stunner grins and moans as Stamina playing with her nipples, or at least she thinks that's what he is doing. But then she looks down, and says, "Oh...pasties. Ok."

[13:58] Railgun watches the one on the ground while activating her comm "Seems that Stamina and Stunner got attacked by ... a robot dragon-bull thing. We're going to bring it in. Mind showing me how to process a prisoner?" Looking to AAron " Can you walk, or is Stunner going to get to throw you over her shoulder and carry you like a big baby? "

[14:00] Aaron stares at her "they attacked me first" as he tries to get up again only t have his le shake and screech again

[14:01] Stamina (Aron Parker) *Shakes his head to Railgun* "Leave him.... This was a mis understanding from both parties... Besides he's hurt... He needs repairs not brought to custody."

[14:01] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) rolls her eyes" ok what actuially happened. give me a timeline. i am going to stand up for my empoyees if its right"

[14:02] Railgun suddenly switches tracks and she looks to Stamina and Stunner, crossing her arms. " Well? Blueboy? Nudie? What happened?

[14:04] Stamina (Aron Parker) "Like I said protectorate.... Miss understanding from both parties. He distracted us and tried to get behind us. I took it as an attempted assualt and went to fight back... Fine me if you want... But I'm not letting you take him in when he probably assumed we were attackers while we thought he was an attacker."

[14:04] Stunner: I am not Nudie! Ok, maybe I am nude, but that doesn't make me nudie!

[14:08] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): you are naked a lot. Im more concerned this doesnt fit your uniform. If its a misunderstanding clean it up, get medical. Im almost done with my jog then headed into the office'

[14:10] Railgun: I'll take him in if it seems appropriate, Or I'll take you in. depending on the circumstances and evidence. ... Given your records there might have to be a discussion on wether or not Firefly is fit to maintain a warden group
[14:10] Aaron tries to fire up his jet only getting one online but it would whine ludly slowly trying to spool up

[14:11] Stunner sighs at Aaron, and asks, "Want me to help you get somewhere?"

[14:12] Railgun looks at Aaron as he tries to start up his jets. " gunna be straight with you. Right now running is a bad iddea. They admited to attacking you first. So. The question is Are you pressing charged?
[14:12] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( charges )

[14:13] Stamina (Aron Parker) *Smirks* "Incase you havent noticed protectorate... I'm the black sheep of the group the professional rebel with a cause." *He then turns his attention over to Stunner* "I have an interview with someone named Lexus Regal... I'll see you around Stunner.... Make sure our new metally friend here gets some decent repairs." *With that Stamina begins to sprint off faster then a cheetah to the location for said interview (and exit post here))

[14:14] Aaron looks t her aagain "i dont have alot of power in my main cells left, its dropping as we speak i just want repaired.....fuck... hope my back ups for my life support re ok

[14:16] Stunner tries to pick up Aaron, telling Railgun, "He's not pressing charges, ok? I'm taking him to get fixed. So...off with you!"

[14:18] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) rolls her eyes " Says the protectorate member who is known to attack her teamates. I need to get to the studio.. Stunner. get him fixed uop and get in proper attire.

[14:19] Railgun looks to Anna. " ... One count of evading arrest against the Celestials. " She looks at Anna. " I assume firefly is handling their insurance. " She carefully locates Arrons main power cells and begins using inductive charging to restore power using her own " Firefly Media is responsible for his repairs at the care provider of his choice, As well as a 15 thousand credit fine for attacking a civilian without cause. I'm going to ignore the fact that Stamina just ran out of here like a bat out of hell, but I will ask that you get your house in order. Stamina has attacked citizens once before and Stunner attatacked an ally in combat against Kali. Failure to comply may resault in Firefly loosing the ability to register metahumans. "

[14:19] Stunner flips Anna the bird, yelling, "It's not my fault Gato wants me to wear tearaway clothes!"

[14:20] Stunner scoffs at Railgun, "He attacked us!"

[14:21] Railgun: " Stamina already confirmed that you two attacked first. Are you saying he just lied to the protectorate?

[14:21] Lapis Lazuli: Im not being rude to you Stunner. I know. Any charges will be challenged in court as the officer has made statements showing a bias. I would get out before she charges you with breathing air

[14:21] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): Im not being rude to you Stunner. I know. Any charges will be challenged in court as the officer has made statements showing a bias. I would get out before she charges you with breathing air

[14:22] Aaron grunts some as his cells get a hard charge as he stands u shutting most of his systems dwn to slow the drain as he looked at stunner

[14:22] Stunner rolls her eyes and sighs, "Let's just say that cyber-dragon here made moves which could be interpreted as attacking. ok? Now, take your legal ass and go home. I have this under control."

[14:24] Railgun: " What court? I have both stamina's and this gentleman's testimony recorded, Both saying that The cyborg gentleman was not the aggressor. Not only that but this is a pattern of behavior for both stamina and stunner. You can appeal the decision with hellguard if you like but I'm pretty sure she will agree that this is chump change for repeat offenders. "

[14:25] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): I will handle it in the courts. Dont you have compatriots to attack? ~she headed off

[14:26] Stunner looks at Aaron, "Please tell the nice protectorate that you aren't pressing charges? I'll make it worth your while?"

[14:28] Aaron llooks at rail shaking hs head "no charges as long as i get repai-" as his vice cuts out as he looks up shrugin his shoulders in a why mannor

[14:33] Stunner sticks her tongue out at Railgun, then tries to pick up Aaron, as she says to Railgun, "Sorry Officer Dipshit! Case closed! Now if you'll excuse me..." She will fly off with Aaron, assuming nobody tries to stop her.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Protectorate report may 20 2017

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat May 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Legal Retort:

The victim pressed no charges. Damage due to the misunderstanding in regards to the subject will be taken care of. Not with her billing. Damage to local area will be half provided. The other party can handle the other half. The other so called charges are ridiculous and counsel believes they could be due to the subject's bias. As witnessed by her comments on Firefly and Celestials. Miss Harper will discuss with Hell Guard, and go to the court if needed. This is the first time we have seen getting an explanation being considered impeding an investigation. Miss Harper will be restrained from making her wishes known. Counsel does not think what she suggested is humanly possible.
[14:28] Aaron llooks at rail shaking hs head "no charges as long as i get repai-" as his vice cuts out as he looks up shrugin his shoulders in a why mannor
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Railgun

Post by Railgun » Sat May 20, 2017 10:27 pm

(( just a few ooc questions/statements. 1. how are you aware of this report? 2. What courts. 3. It's a common misconception to think that a criminal dropping the charges means no consequences. The city can still press charges if it wants. 4. HellGuard was the one who told Railgun to add on as many charges as humanly possible because of stunner and stamina's repeated offences and repeatedly getting off the hook for them ))

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 pm

((I said to add on actual charges not to make up charges. The charges actually have to be charges, and if they dropped charges, there's not much that can be done, as you well know.))
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.

Talista Glas

Post by Talista Glas » Sun May 21, 2017 12:23 am

After analysis of the tapes, charges have been altered for all parties to:

Disturbing the Peace
Failure to Show Warden License to Officer
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.