Protectorate War Measures

The Government's team of Law Enforcers
Talista Glas

Protectorate War Measures

Post by Talista Glas » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Last night, a rogue organization laid siege to the PAE tower and eventually brought it down. Let it be known that this is an act of war upon the city itself, and will be seen as such in the eyes of the Protectorate. The Protectorate will find those responsible and bring them to justice, and will assist PAE in all aspects of this investigation. Lt. Conar of the PAE is being made a temporary officer of the Protectorate and will be one of several structured liaisons between the Protectorate and PAE that are appointed by myself in the days to come. Make no mistake, we are at war now. They have taken out several buildings, and will likely continue taking out buildings until they themselves have been purged from this city. The Protectorate stands in solidarity with those lost and in alliance with those fighting. I am elevating this to being an act of war against the people of this city. Any information regarding the individuals behind this attack will be rewarded if it leads to an arrest. Any individuals involved will be considered high value targets for any prospective bounty hunters or mercenaries assuming they are registered with the city. Further wanted adverts will be put up as we continue to seek out and eradicate this threat to our great city.

Melanie Bensign
Hell Guard
Protectorate Chief
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.