Traitor in our midst.

The Government's team of Law Enforcers
Butterfly of Doom

Traitor in our midst.

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:15 am

[23:40:19] Eidelon stepped from the offices about to go to the hospital and...

[23:41:21] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. marches up toward the HQ, Vanessa wasn't there. Where could they keep her? She attempted to walk past Eidelon to reach the door of the building

[23:45:12] Eidelon reached out a hand and formed a wall of telekinetic force between Gia and the door " stand down. We know what you have been doing officer. This is not how you respond to not getting the job"

[23:47:25] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. tilted her head. "Not getting what job? The chief job?" she shakes her head slowly. "What makes you think this has anything to do with that?" she quickly drew out both her pistols and fire off two rounds each. They were standard 45 mag slugs. She had none of her more exotic weapons on hand.

[23:50:27] Eidelon would see the guns being drawn and throw up another shield in front of her to stop the round, then as it fell she would be leaping towards Gia, gaunlets formed of the tk energy, slashing at the guns ' you are under arrest for assaulting an officer!"

[23:51:45] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. hears the words and allows her pistols to be slashed. She stopped and lifted her hands up in surrender. "Very well officer."

[23:53:55] Eidelon looks to the woman reaching for her hands. Keeping an eye on her as she tried to get the hands behind her back

[23:54:38] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. gave no resistance and allowed her arms to be put behind her.

[23:56:24] Eidelon would form cuffs out of the same energy and dissolve the wall, then speak on comms ' Eidelon reporting GiA seems to have lost it. Given the fact she is a danger and the recent mole interviews should I put her in the cells?'

[00:02:30] Eidelon haerd the reply and zoomed in on the hospital while using her x ray vision then back to normal. taking the android in bu the cuffs
[00:03:01] Nicole Portola: 'They dont learn.. tired of civilians being treated like targets. I see the wounded being cared for'

[00:03:59] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. upon entering the HQ, she begins an attempt to hack the near by computers.

[00:05:29] Eidelon cant detect the androids signals in the chaos that is the city... but pulls her to the elevator " you know your rights"

[00:06:17] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. is easily pulled but pays Eidelon's words no heed. She continued to attempt hacking at the system.

[00:06:24] Plasma portal (Rectangular): Nicole Portola is at the portal.

[00:07:51] Eidelon unceremoniously pushed GIA in and would activate the plasma barrier befiore dissolving the cuffs " Traitors dont get special care"

[00:11:34] G.I.A. S.T.O.R.M. stared blankly at the Officer. Her eye rings glowed softly as she continued in her attempts to hack into the systems.

[00:12:42] Eidelon just shook her head . she had complaints but wouldnt betray them.. Unkowng of the wireless capability she headed upstairs while on the comm. Literally floating up through the ceiling
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide