Ava enrollment

Butterfly of Doom

Ava enrollment

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:13 pm

[16:03:57] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): ah trust yer tha new girl on the docket taday?
[16:04:35] Sarah Wilkin (sarahwilkin) Looks over the lady standing at the door. "Thanks. Some guy in a wheel chair told me to enroll here. I just wanted to check the place out."
[16:05:30] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" so not the enrollin one. thats ok. Come on in an lets have a look around. any one considering being a student is welcome in my ehes
[16:05:45] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) stepped to the door and opened it
[16:06:12] Sarah Wilkin (sarahwilkin) nods reluctantly and follows
[16:10:01] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): this school is ta help the metas who dont have full control of their powers. to be the wardens and heroes of tommorrah. before we start, you got any questions?
[16:12:12] Sarah Wilkin (sarahwilkin) raises a hand. "Yes." She looks to the woman with a puzzled look. "I'm not sure if I have powers to be honest. But would you all still be able to help?" She crosses her arms nervously.
[16:13:02] Eira Ermine smiles and waves to Anna "I am taking Ms Ishi off campus for some tutoring."
[16:14:11] Korume would smile following Miss Ermine wherever she wanted to lead looking thrilled at the moment.
[16:16:42] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) waves" have fun. we should be able to bit having an ability does help
[16:17:48] Korume goes wide-eyed at the car, "Just.. what did you do to get this car?"
[16:18:26] AVA smiles to the teacher and student passing by. "I mean. you take away the wires and things. and I'm just a normal human. not much of one left but still one. I'm not really sure of what I can do so I came here."
[16:19:14] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nodded" cyborn then. I believe we have met somehere"
[16:19:38] AVA looks shocked. "More like me?"
[16:20:42] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): the concept is not new. I presume you have capablities for defense, or assault?
[16:21:49] AVA shrugs. "I know I can hit things really hard. And my eyes kind of randomly scan things."
[16:23:05] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" see those are powers. ..abilities, whatever you call them. The real question is going to be- what do you see yourself doing?
[16:24:57] AVA stops and thinks for a moment. "I really don't know. I've been used for security because I'm a bit stronger then most but I really never thought that far. I never really had a choice on what I was. even all this in me wasn't mine to decide."
[16:27:56] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) smiless as they walk to a class room" thats whats needed to succeed here. the drive, the goal of self
[16:29:05] AVA looks around. "Cool classroom."
[16:35:11] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): wetry to keep thigns srtraight forward. if we cant be trusted by out students, we cant by anyone. The student shave to know we mean it
[16:36:11] AVA nods. "I also couldn't help but notice uniforms. Do I have to buy one?" She looks down at herself in her street clothes
[16:37:48] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): The uniforms are provided, and may be alterred only with the staffs consent. The rules, especially on them are.. strict. Order has to be enforced or we cannot expect anyone to enforce it, after all
[16:38:49] AVA scratches her head. "You guys are worse then my boss. Speaking of that. Can I keep my job after school hours?"
[16:42:52] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): that you will have to clear with Miss Harlow. The headmistress is the only one who can make an exceptioon of that serious. Normally there is a strict curfew
[16:44:02] AVA nods. "ok. Um so other then the question for the headmistress person. I think I'd like to enroll if you think you can help me."
[16:47:06] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nodded " would you wish to clear up the curfew and job matter before or after?"
[16:47:45] AVA shrugs. "After I suppose."
[16:51:23] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods and pulls over a tablet from the desk signing in " then the next task at hand is to determine what classes you will take, and your uniform. Please remove your clothing so I can measure you"
[16:56:49] AVA opens her eyes wide. "M-my clothes? I... ok. " She removes her belt and places it on the table. followed shortly by her boots then top.
[16:58:01] AVA strips down to only her panties
[17:00:35] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods " yes. the panties as well. You have a strong figure- there is no need to feel unsafe. " She went to a drawer with a box inside and pulled out a seamstress' tape. Movign it over, she started at the waist, measuring around " you should be able to overpower me if I try anything"
[17:01:59] AVA shyly slides the panties off as Anna works around her measuring. "I-I mean is this a normal thing here?" She blushes hard.
[17:06:33] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): from all accounts. . The unfiorm proscribes certain styles of undergarments, so, starting from the base is best. . ~she rises up and wraps the tape around the womans chest~ The panties can mess with the waistline measurements for the skirt as well. You will see some.. difficult consequences of not following the dress code.
[17:08:04] AVA bites her lip as she nods. shivering a bit as the hands and cold tape moving all over her body.
[17:11:37] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) smiles and reading the tape, she slips it off. Her steps take her back to the drawer " you ar ein luck. our student that didnt show was your size. The bust is off but since its not major you wont even notice. " moving back to her with the box - it included the underwear and shoes
[17:13:44] AVA looks over curiously. "You want me to wear that?" She tilts her head as she looks in the box closely
[17:15:20] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" yes. as crass as it is, signing up here is much like one of those contracts. the rules may be strict but there is erason. We need the best for preserve the city"
[17:17:39] AVA nods and takes the clothing
[17:19:32] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) checks her phone" it seems the job wont be an issue, We can get you a pass for that."
[17:20:28] AVA smiles and starts to put on the outfit. "Thats awesome. My boss needs me."
[17:24:41] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) gives a smile and puts her phone away then looks through the tablet" alright" pressing something then logging off" we have a ffree dorm. Some foreign student..not that we arent all foreign ehre
[17:25:37] AVA tilts her head. "i get a dorm? Can I se it?"
[17:26:46] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" right this way"
[17:28:48] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): it is dorm F here. Alecta Papadopoulos will be your roomate. Shes pretty quiet"
[17:29:21] AVA nods. "Is she here now?"
[17:32:32] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): she should be. sleeps like the dead though
[17:35:49] AVA nods as she peeks up the stairs. "What else goes on here?"
[17:36:09] AVA and what classes did you pick for me?
[17:38:15] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): bk sorry)
[17:38:26] Sarah Wilkin (sarahwilkin): (( no worries hun ))
[17:38:52] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): as far as I am aware its a school. always going to be troublemakers. Classes you pick- but I am having one tomorrow
[17:39:59] AVA looks on curiously. "Whats the class you are doing?"
[17:41:10] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): gym and health. Future wardens are going to need to be in top shaope
[17:41:35] AVA giggles. "Thats easy for me."
[17:42:43] Second Life: Chyleste Resident gave you Dada.
[17:44:16] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): for you yes, but others here, lets just say a light run might kill them
[17:44:45] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) awkwardly hurries across campus, trying to quickly get back to the dorms. There really needed to be a door on this side.
[17:45:17] AVA sees Lisa and waves to stop her as she goes by. "Lisa hey!"
[17:45:57] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) blushes softly, adjusting her towel self-councicously 'o-oh, uh hey!..u-uh don't mind me, just coming back from the gym' she stutters, flashing a sheepish smile before looking up and down AVA
[17:48:23] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) smiles" hello again Lisa. Ava here has just applied. I paired her with Alecta, but if you want to room with her, I can swap
[17:49:02] AVA nods to Anna and looks over to Lisa with a smirk. "it'll be fun Lisa."
[17:49:42] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) gulps and nods 'I-i'm uh fine with whatever she wants' she stutters, reaching up to slide her glasses on 'Uh..b-by the wya,when is class tommrow?'
[17:52:01] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) snickers and texts a reminder" new roomates then. It should be about 10 in the morning
[17:52:37] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) nods again 'right' she squeaks before getting out a nervious but giddy little giggle, meeting AVA's eyes shyly.
[17:53:39] AVA looks to Anna. "May I get settled into my dorm? I have to see how much space I have for my things." She giggles
[17:55:22] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) nods 'and uh I n-need to go dress..'
[17:59:22] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) gulps before awkwardly hurrying up the stairs, meeklyl ooking down
[17:59:39] : STOP
[17:59:49] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" Lisa willt ake care of you. welcome abpoard
[18:01:06] AVA smiles. "Thank you.... um. how do I address you?" She stops part way up the stairs looking back to Anna
[18:04:28] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) hurridly throws on what she can, nerviously fingering her glasses as she tries to straitghten up the room.
[18:07:02] AVA shrugs and hurries up the stairs
[18:08:41] AVA walks around the corner and finds her room. she knocks on the wall outside. "Lisa you in here?"
[18:09:06] Lisa Tereya Feng-Svoboda (lisa.feng) hesitently peaks out, nodding 'o-oh, uh yeah, come in!.. Was jsut trying to uh clean some'
[18:09:38] Anna-Kate Harper: Miss Harper, dear. sorry, i just got this text, theres a student that proke her wrist. have good evening!"
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna