Claire enrollment

Butterfly of Doom

Claire enrollment

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am

[08:13:25] Claire is totally here, waiting for someone teacher-y looking to show up
[08:13:59] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) stepped from the school and stretched, then sips from her coffee
[08:14:37] Claire: uh, hey there! you a teacher?
[08:16:04] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" you must be the one that was marked to be interviewed today. Ya already know me so we cin skip that bit. They ddint get a name on the schedule though"
[08:16:39] Claire: well, that was the plan, hopefully, uh im claire by the way
[08:17:44] Claire: buuut uh, you already know that
[08:20:27] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) snickers " so you want to join the school. any reason in particular?
[08:21:19] Claire: well no more banshee inc so im out of a job and all that, kinda want to be able to find something more useful than uh cleaning and such, then they teach powers and stuff here too right?
[08:24:20] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods " controlling them, mastering, and being a hero. all graduates get to take a warden license afta all. the place is strict but the purpose is good. Come on inside
[08:25:44] Claire: sounds about right too, could certainly use that as well *follows the other one inside*
[08:26:27] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): so you do have powers? Its not a requirement but helps with placing
[08:26:47] Claire: oh, yep i do
[08:27:14] :: SitF
[08:31:31] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods and pulled a tablet from the desk" so what are we looking at?" as she startputting her in the syste
[08:47:09] Claire: uh, lets see, well i can manipulate water, and create at least some of it too, but that bit is /really/ taxing then theres that i dont get sick, i can breathe water and such too
[08:48:02] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" Good and useful powers . There will be one major hurdle though that I see"
[08:48:14] Claire: oh? the smell and such?
[08:52:59] Claire: ooor?
[08:54:22] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" yes. the smell and hygeine issue. we cant have students walking around soiled
[08:55:14] Claire: well... not too much i can do about that, underwear is stuck after all so if i have to uh take a crap and such it will be smelly the rest of the day *shrugs*
[09:00:37] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods" It will have to be controlled however. The scent will disrupt class at best, and get you bullied. I can approve enrollment pending Miss Harlows words, which can override my own, but I must tell you that she can be particular. In my view we must help all students we can however
[09:02:11] Claire: well, best i can do is wear some kind of rubbery suit *shrugs* stops the smell at least, but not sure its a health hazard or anything, never seen anyone get sick after being near me or anything... and uh didnt you even... you know?
[09:04:13] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) snickers" ah'm talking about the school though. " then thought" you could wear the uniform over your suit, the rubber one"
[09:05:10] Claire: guess that will work, but i wouldnt mind being smelly sometimes so can just wear it over the underwear *shrugs*
[09:09:07] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nods and pulls a seamstress' tape out" ok, we need to get you measured"
[09:09:54] Claire: uh, sure, measure away eh?
[09:13:58] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nodded" arms out" she started by wrappign the tape around her to measure the waist" really.. we have one student who turns in water, but none who control it that I know
[09:14:00] Second Life: Jana & Littles SL World owned by LittleTiberius gave you 'Jana und Littles SL World + NEWS + 11/17/17' ( Cocoa Beach (82,37,2500) ).
[09:14:01] Second Life: Jana & Littles SL World owned by LittleTiberius gave you '-JL- Darina Dress (HUD)' ( Cocoa Beach (82,37,2500) ).
[09:14:28] Claire: turns in water? *she puts her arms to the sides*
[09:15:39] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): she takes a watery form~se smiled and moved up to measure bust
[09:16:46] Claire: huh, cool, i wonder how that will work with my stuff, if at all
[09:18:29] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): its possible. Might be good to find out who she is and talk to her. Finding out can introduce you to others as well ~ she takes the tape down then turns to go through drawers. , pulling out a bra, panties, skirt, shoes and shirt" This sill be your uniform. The suit is understandable but ui cannot make further modifications at this time
[09:20:07] Claire: do i have to wear all of that?
[09:21:07] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) looks to her" well you could wear slacks instead of a skirt I suppose but still
[09:21:37] Claire: right, well still the underwear tho? i mean not like its needed right?
[09:26:22] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) nodded" it shouldnt be, and I am sure Miss harlow will understand
[09:27:30] Claire nods "all good then eh? so anything else i should know? and uh whens the first class?"
[09:29:55] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): Once I get you in the system fully we should be able to get one assigned. One last thing. ~she takes the underwar and skirt. The replaces with slacks and offers them and the shirt to claire~ let me who you your dorm
[09:36:58] Claire totally took the stuff and followed along "so i have to live here? got an apartment already in the city, hardly that far to walk to get here"
[09:38:32] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola): Lets see.. Dorm F. Only one occupant- an Alecta Papadapoulos. If I am sayingt hat right. You still have to be assigned a dorm, but the headmistress can approved off campus living arrangements. shes usually flexible For now think of this is a on campus study area?
[09:39:02] Claire: sure *nods*
[09:46:27] Anna-Kate Harper (nicole.portola) smiles" if you need anything, or if alecta bothers you just let me know. ah've been told she creeps people out
[09:46:53] Claire: whos alecta?
"What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna