Nanowan enrollment

DeuxBlackthorn

Nanowan enrollment

Post by DeuxBlackthorn » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 pm

[15:04] Clarity steps out from the office, giving a small nod to the student in the lobby, knowing she won't be recognized in this form
[15:04] Nanowan looks over and smiles softly. "Hello.." She tilts her head.
[15:04] Clarity smiles back "Hello there, don't think I've seen you around before... must be a new student here"
[15:06] Nanowan "Sort of.." She looks over. "I was invited..to watch a class.." She looks over. "So..I decided I liked it.." She looks over to her.
[15:07] Clarity nods slightly "I see, well, I'm Miss Clarity, instructor for courses related to city law. Have you been enrolled yet?"
[15:08] Nanowan shakes her head. "I have not.." She looks over. "Don't think I have..sort of just got invited in.."
[15:09] Clarity smiles "Well, I know some teachers allow sit-ins, but if you'd like to make yourself a student officially and have a proper schedule, I could help you get your paperwork filed"
[15:09] Nanowan looks over. "Oh that would be great ma'am.." She smiles.
[15:10] Clarity nods and heads back towards the office "Well then, come along and we'll get it all sorted out"
[15:11] Nanowan follows her into the office and looks over. "Okay..so..what do I need to do..?"
[15:11] Clarity takes a seat and waves to the other chair "Go ahead and have a seat there" reaching down under the desk and pulling out the enrollment forms
[15:12] Nanowan nods taking a seat and looks over. "Okay.." She smiles watching.
[15:14] Clarity slides the papers across along with a pen, giving a small smile "First up is your personal information... name, residence, and any powers you have"
[15:15] Nanowan looks over and nods. "Okay..I think I can cover that fairly well.." She puts the name down and glances over. "Though...I don't know what to put down for residence.." She sighs.
[15:16] Clarity tilts her head "Well, is there a place you're staying currently? We encourage students to stay in the dorms on campus, but it's good to have a backup residence on file"
[15:19] Nanowan looks over and nods. "Well..then.." She sighs and writes down the strip clubs name. "Gotta start somewhere..." She looks over and then tilts her head as she thought about her powers. "Okay..I think I got this bit..too.." She starts making a little list of her known abilities encompassing nano-machines. She looks over. "I would be more precise but what I know is vague..as it is.."
[15:22] Clarity nods slightly "That's fine, many come here not entirely understanding their abilities, some of our courses involve exploring the understanding of your abilities, so hopefully we'll be able to help you refine that knowledge. taking the first form as you finish it and glancing over "Second form is a medical release... despite your apparent situation, it's still a good thing to have on file in case there are any situations that come up"
[15:23] Nanowan looks over. "Well..doctors..aren't really helpful to me.." She looks over. "S..so what would..you suggest..I put down..?"
[15:24] Clarity smiles "You just have to sign off on that to authorize any treatment needed... and there are medical aids that can be given to synthetics as well... I doubt we'll need it in your case, but it's just good to have it in case anything comes up"
[15:26] Nanowan looks over. "Oh good point.." She nods and starts to writes away. "Oh..this too...since..it can happen.." She quickly writes something else out and then nods to her.
[15:26] Clarity tilts her head as she looks over to see what you're noting out
[15:27] Nanowan seemed to mention something of a fainting spell a case of energy deprivation that can happen at times if not properly fueled.
[15:29] Clarity nods slightly "Ah yes... if you need any kind of charging systems we can make arrangements"
[15:30] Nanowan "I just require food.." She looks over. "You know..bio-reactor..breaks it down..makes power.."
[15:31] Clarity smiles "Ah, that makes it even easier... there is a cafeteria on campus, so you can grab snacks between classes as you need" taking the second form "Now, the last thing there is the university rules... you need to read through and initial each one, and then sign your agreement at the bottom"
[15:32] Nanowan nods to her and looks over the forms. "Okay....I can do that.."
[15:35] Clarity smiles and watches as you scan over them, giving you as much time as you need to read through all the rules, just relaxing for the moment
[15:37] Nanowan tilts her head and nods. "Okay.." She sighs a bit and then starts to sign away. After a few moments she looks over. "A..alright..here you go.." She gently sits them on the table.
[15:39] Clarity takes the last form, giving one last scan to make sure everything is fully filled out, then slipping them into the filing bin "Wonderful... did you have any specific class requests apart from the basics and the usual array of power based training?"
[15:40] Nanowan looks to her and smiles. "Not..really.." She looks over. "It's all very insightful either way..the more I learn..I think the better off I might be.."
[15:43] Clarity nods slightly "Of course, a very good opinion to have. It seems your current outfit even falls into our uniform standards, should make things simple. Do you have needs to be off campus regularly, or to reside outside the dorms?"
[15:48] Nanowan taps her chin. "I don't think so.." She looks over. "I will try to be in as often as possible..though..have to take care of my basic needs to.." She smiles. "Otherwise.." She shrugs.
[15:50] Clarity nods slightly "You put your address as a business... I'm assuming that's place of employment?"
[15:51] Nanowan nods. "Yeah...guess sort of using it to make some money on the side.."
[15:53] Clarity smiles "I'll put down a note that you'll be off campus for work then, shouldn't be any issues with approval for that. Let's see... you'll be in room 317, rooming with another brand new student, Leeann. Do you have any other questions for me?"
[15:54] Nanowan raises an eyebrow and shrugs. "Not really ma'am.." She looks over. "Is there anything I need to know otherwise.." She looks over.
[15:55] Clarity shakes her head "I think that should cover everything... we'll have your schedule dropped off in the morning, and you should be ready to start classes tomorrow. You might have to get some help from your classmates catching up on courses that have already started"
[15:57] Nanowan nods a bit. "Of course..I will do my best to catch up in the mean time.." She smiles.
[15:59] Clarity smiles back, standing from her seat and extending her hand "A pleasure to meet you, and I'll see you in my classes soon"
[15:59] Nanowan stands up stretching and takes her hand gently. "Nice to meet you as well.." She smiles. "Hope to see you in class then.."
[16:00] Clarity smiles, moving to the door and holding it for you "You will... anyone in powers training gets enrolled in mine as well"
[16:01] Nanowan nods to her and smiles. "Ah yes.."