A Bury Day, 2

RickmanUK

A Bury Day, 2

Post by RickmanUK » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 pm

[2017/12/04 16:49] The Trader looks up from the computer a frown upon her face "Ow Hello my dear... I'm the Trader, it's a Pleasure too meet you, What can i do for you?"
[2017/12/04 16:51] Peno shuffled her feet as she walked in nervously, she cringed slightly when Trader spoke at her and tucked her hands inside her sleeves, "Um... I'd like to enroll please..." Her voice was very soft, just above a whisper really! She fidgeted and glanced around, she was obviously very uncomfortable with new places!
[2017/12/04 16:54] The Trader smiles "Well.. that can be arranged, I've just been going though the paperwork for one enrollment, i'm sure a second won't harm" she slides the notepad across the desk and settles ready to take details "Let's start Simple, How did you hear of this place?"
[2017/12/04 16:56] Peno shuffles forward a tiny bit, "I saw an ad online..." She brushed some hair behind her ear and seemed to shiver a little bit.
[2017/12/04 16:57] The Trader sighs "Please take a Seat, Are you cold? I tend to not notice the cold.. i can turn the heating up if you wish.."
[2017/12/04 16:59] Peno sat quickly and crossed her legs, "No it's fine, I'm just nervous..." She fidgeted in the seat and avoided eye contact with Trader.
[2017/12/04 17:01] The Trader drops her sunglasses and smiles "If you are to be a Student.. you should feel safe her, i am sorry if i am abit intimidating.. but this is the least threatening form i have..."
[2017/12/04 17:03] Peno glanced at Trader and smiled shyly, "I do feel safe... It's just people think i'm weird... And they sometimes make fun of me." It's why she always kept to herself anyway, "You seem like a nice person too."
[2017/12/04 17:05] The Trader smiles "You aren't that weird.. Considering who i've meet... you barely register on that scale, What's your name my dear?"
[2017/12/04 17:07] Peno nodded her head, "Thanks..." Then blinked a few times and forced out, "Penelope Rose?" She wasn't used to saying her name either obviously!
[2017/12/04 17:09] The Trader without making to much movement, writes the name done on the notepad "And how old are you dear?"
[2017/12/04 17:11] Peno fidgeted a bit in the chair, "23... I'll be 24 in a couple of months though." She didn't know why that was relevant but she had said it anyway... Maybe she was hoping for a birthday party!
[2017/12/04 17:12] The Trader smiles and notes it down "Sorry about those, it's just for the paperwork.. now for the one that might be more interesting.. What are your Power's or abilities?"
[2017/12/04 17:17] Peno looked around, then reached for the computer and placed a single fingertip on it. The screen blanked for a second, then images of searches and screens of data began shuffling around! Her eyes glowed as she spoke, "I'm not going to effect the network it's hooked up to, but it's a lot easier to show then explain..." The data screens began closing and she took her finger away, "I can also make that computer run faster if you want, but I'd have to grab a few things... Tools and such." She crossed her arms and blushed, "Sorry..."
[2017/12/04 17:19] The Trader smiles warmly "Ow it's fine, I'm not great with computers myself, i can just about operate them.. I'm rather bad... with technology in general.. So A Tinkerer and a Technomancer? Or is it just computer's?"
[2017/12/04 17:25] Peno fidgets in her chair, it felt like she was bragging, "Anything with wires or connections... I excel in Robotics, and making things work better." She blushed a little more...
[2017/12/04 17:28] The Trader smiles at Penelope cheerfully "Your a budding little maker of Works of Technological Wonder then... " she chuckles "Ow for if i had the knowledge to do so,,, I would. But sadly i excel in Magic instead. Hmm.. Do you know anyone who might act as a Benefactor for you while you are in the university? or a Sponsor?" someone who can smooth the paperwork away?"
[2017/12/04 17:31] Peno muttered under her breath a name, "I work in her R&D department... But I'm not sure if theres more i can do or not... If i can do more to help her then i have to find out." She uncrossed her arms as her eyes dimmed to there normal red color.
[2017/12/04 17:33] The Trader perks up her ears "I'm afraid i didn't hear that.. is it someone you wish to be linked to while in the university or not? If not.. I can leave it blank.. and let you earn a place with your own merits?
[2017/12/04 17:39] Peno spoke up, "Lady Nightmare?" Her voice squeaked and she cleared her throat, "I don't know if she wants to be responsible though..." She squinted her eyes shut as she thought for a moment, "Better not... Just leave it blank please?"
[2017/12/04 17:41] The Trader nods "Very well, I will leave it blank, Now, that is all i need, just one more question.. Do you need a Dorm room or not? If you'd rather stay off Campus that is fine, But i'll need to know so i can put it into the system.."
[2017/12/04 18:02] Peno blinked a few times, "I'd like a dorm room please." She normally had to sleep in her lab, or in the strip club, she didn't know where her room was to be honest! "Is it ok if i have Droid with me?" Droid was her companion she had built herself, it was currently flying after a bunch of birds outside...
[2017/12/04 18:03] The Trader Raises an Eyebrow "It's not person sized is it? If that's the case no.. But otherwise i don't see a problem with it..."
[2017/12/04 18:05] Peno held her arms out in a circular shape, "About that big, i'll make sure his safeties are on so he won't shoot anything..." Where she was shy he was not! A little rambunctious droid that loved her for creating him!
[2017/12/04 18:06] The Trader nods "Very well, I'll imput this on the system and get you all booked in, Please enjoy your stay here, I do hope it's good for you Aswell"
[2017/12/04 18:08] Peno stood up and bowed slightly, "Thank you for your time..." She'd walk out and leave unless stopped, her feet shuffling a little less then when she had come in.
[2017/12/04 18:10] The Trader smiles cheerfully as Penelope leaves