A Busy Lesson, Apeing around.

Post Reply
RickmanUK
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:05 pm

A Busy Lesson, Apeing around.

Post by RickmanUK » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:34 pm

[2017/12/04 11:39] The Trader perks up from the desk seeing someone come in "Ow.. Hello my dear.. " watches as they take a Seat "Hmm.. here for a Class?"
[2017/12/04 11:40] Chi Wu: nods softly, "yes ma'am, sorry if I am little late I was.. running late." she said quickly made comfy in her seat
[2017/12/04 11:42] The Trader smiles "Ow that's fine, I always allow time for such things. You will find others are not quite as leniant."
[2017/12/04 11:46] EvieEvie enters the class room and thinks she entered the wrong one at first as she sees a new student wearing headphones, but then she sees Trader and smiles as she walks in with Nano behind her and sits down.
[2017/12/04 11:47] The Trader smiles seeing the two come in "Good to see you my dears, It's nothing too heavy today.. and No Magic for now."
[2017/12/04 11:47] Chi Wu: smiles softly once more, "Yes ma'am, what are we learning today?" she asked clearly not one fucking clue to what it is she is doing, or what she is needing to be doing, even starts idly fiddling with the tablet from the desk
[2017/12/04 11:47] NanoNano smiles to her as she takes a seat and nods. She sets her bag down and then looks over wondering what they would be doing today.
[2017/12/04 11:49] EvieEvie giggles under her breath. "Already had my magic for the day," she says, barely audible.
[2017/12/04 11:49] The Trader: Today.. is a Lesson on the basics of Negotiation. It will be needed for the jobs you may be heading into.
[2017/12/04 11:49] NanoNano glances over to Evie and tilts her head giggling and then sighs softly looking back over.
[2017/12/04 11:51] EvieEvie gets out a notebook from her rucksack. She was a topic she was interested in.
[2017/12/04 11:53] NanoNano nods and gets out something to take notes for backup since she could remember quite well. She smiles softly and looks over.
[2017/12/04 11:53] Chi Wu: "Wouldn't it be easier to simple take what you wanted to know?" she had asked, awhile looking at the device she was taking notes on.
[2017/12/04 11:55] The Trader: Maybe. But that is also Rude. I assume some mental Link and syphon you mean?
[2017/12/04 11:58] Chi Wu: shrugs a bit, "That is one way to go about it, though I was thinking on the lines of taking what you wanted from the devices who or whatever you wanted to know." she glance over at the other girls for a moment and than returning to the teacher
[2017/12/04 11:59] The Trader looks at the register "Hmm.. So only about a third of the Class.. today. I don't blame them.. although i'd have expected Colleen... "
[2017/12/04 12:00] Evie: "Well, what if what you wanted was to save a bunch of hostages. Can't just siphon them out." She pauses. "Normally."
[2017/12/04 12:00] NanoNano looks over and sighs. "Yeah..small..today.." She glances over. "Surprising lack..and I guess that only works for some.maybe..?" She shrugs a bit.
[2017/12/04 12:02] The Trader rings the bell on the desk to start the class "Very Well, since i don't have you name.. Would you be a Dear and introduce yourself?" she asks looking right at Chi "And i want your name.. not your Name.. i will feel the difference..."
[2017/12/04 12:04] MizzlinMizzlin goes to 'preview' what the others were doing as she heard voices, and smelled scents, she might as well try! She'd creek the door lightly, VERY slightly, slow as hell, trying to be unnoticeable as she watched onward. through the crack in the door.
[2017/12/04 12:05] The Trader smiles "Do come in back there, Class has just started..."
[2017/12/04 12:07] Chi Wu: sets down the device down on the desk she is sitting and looks up at the teacher, with a bit of cocky grin "Ravaging Razors." than picks back up the device she was making notes on in the class.
[2017/12/04 12:08] NanoNano looks over and blinks a bit and then nods back to her. She huffs a bit looking at her hand and grumbles.
[2017/12/04 12:09] MizzlinMizzlin perks her ears under the hood, she'd look all surprised as she was immeeeeediately spotted, looking confused and all sorts of shifty eyed she'd open the door the rest of the way and head in to take a seat... near an open corner of course!
[2017/12/04 12:09] EvieEvie looks over toward Nano questiongly.
[2017/12/04 12:10] NanoNano pulls that glove off her hand and squeezes her hand a bit and looks at it before shrugging and stuffing it in her bag. She looks over and gives her a smile just to assure it was nothing bad.
[2017/12/04 12:11] The Trader smiles "Ahh very well Rav it will be. Welcome to my class my dear, Here to observe or are you thinking of Staying in the School?" she turns to the newcomer and smiles "I ask the same of you, Here to watch and interested in staying?"
[2017/12/04 12:13] MizzlinMizzlin looked around, sort of confused, she'd shrug a moment "U-unsure" She let out a little untrusting at the moment. "What iz this class on annnnnd what times du you all meet up?" She chuckled to herself though, she never in her life had been in a classroom... This was certainly something new
[2017/12/04 12:14] Chi Wu: "I am not sure.. but I do not see a reason why I wouldn't be stopping by to learn." she looks over at the hooded girl and gives a nod, "sup."
[2017/12/04 12:16] The Trader: This class will be upon Negotiation, the School is teaching the students to be the Best Wardens they can be once they graduate. I also Teach the basics of Magic and understanding the different creatures of Magic. Other teachers deal with different things..
[2017/12/04 12:18] The Trader: Now Evie, I hate to pick on you.. but i know you have some experience.. and Recent at that with Negotiation.. What do you think you did wrong? what do you think you could have changed?
[2017/12/04 12:20] EvieEvie thinks, not really knowing she did anything wrong. She takes a guess. "Ummm... well, when the Sprite seemed to lose all interest for a moment, I changed the offer a bit to get its interest back..."
[2017/12/04 12:21] NanoNano looks over and thinks for a moment. Though her story wasn't one she was allowed to share. She sighs and goes back to waiting to take notes listening to what was being said.
[2017/12/04 12:21] MizzlinMizzlin looked to Chi a moment shrugging as she asked what is 'sup' before looking up as well, pointing to the ceiling after. She then looked over to The Trader and head tilts, negotiation.... Huh, she didn't usually negotiate with people she tended to just run away or something of that sort when it came to it... She'd shrug at all the other stuff though, she didn't seem to mind all that other stuff... She did think she'd at least listen in this class though, just for some clarity.
[2017/12/04 12:23] Chi Wu: looks at Evie, and a another cocky smile shows upon her face, "Oh was what the new offer?" she had asked in a slight whisper, even clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth. before moving back to sit back in her seat.
[2017/12/04 12:23] The Trader nods "That is one thing, There is a Bigger mistake you made at the start, but we will discuss that..." she looks over the Class "Does anyone have examples of what they feel are worth sharing with the class for clarity what a good Deal or Negotiation should be?"
[2017/12/04 12:24] Chi Wu: not waiting to raise her hand, "To get the better more out of the deal than the other parties?"
[2017/12/04 12:25] EvieEvie pretends not to head Rav's question, not really knowing how to answer such a question with only a few words or even sentences.
[2017/12/04 12:26] MizzlinMizzlin stays silent on the matter, her negotiation was either claw someone's eyes out or run! She'd keep both on the low down though....
[2017/12/04 12:27] NanoNano looks over to Evie and then looks back over. She had a fare idea herself. But she wasn't going t interrupt the one speaking. And she had to pick her words wisely. She huffs a bit and starts to scribble as she thought it over.
[2017/12/04 12:28] The Trader: That is the Goal Rav... not an Example. In all negotiations.. you and the other party Want something, if you kknow what it is they want you have the power in a negotiation. They will ask for more.. but you should always start with the Least amount you are willing to Pay.
[2017/12/04 12:33] Chi Wu: "Yes, Ma'am" she says and goes back to making notes with a light snicker under her breath about something, glancing around the class-room, and leans close to Nano, "Sorry if I was rude, just wanted to know." shrugging to herself as she looks up towards the teacher
[2017/12/04 12:34] NanoNano looks over and then sighs. "One..decides to take a big risk..to lets say.." She looks over. "To preserve there own will and pay a price..to do so.." She looks over. "The benefits may outshine it..but they put there own down as a cost." She tilts her head. She wasn't speaking as if had directly happened to her but was making an example up. Though it was hard to tell with her at the moment. She glances over and smiles faintly. "It's fine.." She spoke softly before looking back.
[2017/12/04 12:35] Evie: "So wouldn't you always start by offering nothing then?"
[2017/12/04 12:40] The Trader smiles "One starts with the smallest they can give, Something that costs you nothing.. yes. The other party would go for the Biggest they wish for. Both parties should know this is not the price they are going to pay.." she shakes her head "Sometimes you offer something more enticing, but not too enticing, Or they will see you are desperate"
[2017/12/04 12:41] NanoNano nods a bit. "Yeah..that makes sense.."
[2017/12/04 12:42] EvieEvie nods.
[2017/12/04 12:44] Chi Wu: watches a video on silent, glancing up at the teacher, now and again while the other people in the class talk, Chi snickers, quickly cover her mouth.. instantly acts as if she is yawning, glanicng around for a moment, "So what did you off any ways blue?"
[2017/12/04 12:48] The Trader frowns for a moment before a smile forms upon her lips and channels a small amount of magic into the tablet Chi is using, slowly altering the video into that of a Disapproving Trader Glaring at her before the volume turns up full and it switches to a Video of a Women being fucked by a Dog "Attetnion in the class my dear.. and That is called Beastiality..." she tuts "Not Negotiation."
[2017/12/04 12:49] NanoNano blinks a bit looking over and just goes back to minding he business not sure who she was calling blue. She then looks over and blinks a bit. She huffs a bit and sighs.
[2017/12/04 12:52] Chi Wu: blinks as her video changes, "De fuck happened to my.." she stops seen as she sees the glaring face of the teacher, as the video turns to a woman being fucked by a dog, and the sound blasting, she blushes badly, "I wasn't that... Crazy pop-ups!" and shuts the hell up watching the teacher and no long messing with the tablet
[2017/12/04 12:52] Evie: "Evie turns and looks back, wondering what The Trader was talking about."
[2017/12/04 12:54] EvieEvie turns and looks back, wondering what The Trader was talking about.
[2017/12/04 12:55] JasonJason after waking up in the factory district would look about before realizing he had changed over night. Even worse he noticed he was late....WIncing hed sprint towards the school jumping over the bodies of the random people that surrounded him. Hed QUickly run to the dorm before changing out of the leather jacket and jeans stowing away the damn chain and bat before getting into his school outfit. Hed quickly grab his book and his bag before making his way to the classroom. Hed open the door to the classroom in a hurry dropping his books in the process as he mutters. "shit" looking to the trader hed speak quietly. 'Sorry...sorry.." Hed scoop up his books as his bag slid off his arms. He was clearly a mess. As soon as he got his shit together hed take a seat right behind nano.
[2017/12/04 12:57] The Trader: Now a Question, if you were given the following situation, what would you do: You are trying to get people released and the other negotiator is asking for all the money from the Bank Vault and a way out of the city, with no Police chasing them. He has four hostages, and is considered armed and dangerous. Welcome too the Class Jason.. I will speak with you after about your issue... Nano, you first?
[2017/12/04 13:02] NanoNano looks over and gives Jason a smile before looking back at the Trader waiting to hear what else she was going over now. She sighs a bit haven't not exactly gone to many classes herself. Sighs softly listening to it and looks over. "I would..look to allow his demands to go through..until the hostages are all released safety before taking action against said person..now that they no longer have any sort of leverage to use as a negotiation peace. Minimizing casualties is the most important aspect of that situation." She looks over. "Or atleast thats..what makes sense to me..maybe..I am thinking wrong.."
[2017/12/04 13:03] Chi Wu: tries to cover the tablet with a book soon as she noticing someone new coming in, until she is able to turn it off.. trying to make sure whoever just entered didn't see what it was. Chi tries to stay quiet, taking off her headphones and leaving them around her neck and rises her hand.
[2017/12/04 13:04] EvieEvie sighs. "Is this gonna be one of those no-win scenarios where no matter what the students pick all the hostages die? We already did that with Miss Ermine and Miss Harper. If it's not though, then I would start out offering no money from the bank vault, pointing out that all the money would be no good anyway because the serial numbers are recorded and as soon as the other negotiator tried to use any of the money, they'd be as good as caught. I'd insist on all four hostages being released safely and suggest if they turned themselves in they could get off a lot lighter with no risk of being killed by some trigger happy fool on the payroll of P.A.E. I would eventually allow the person to get out of the city though if that's what it took to get the hostages released, but I don't know where they'd go out of the city. It's pretty bleak there from what I understand."
[2017/12/04 13:06] JasonJason nods to trader as she spoke before opening his bag and pulling out his supplies. He was pissed that he missed part of the class. Normally hed find hismelf back in his dorm. He wondered what he did last night...aside from the obvious of course. he would listen to the question wondering how hed handle that situation himself.
[2017/12/04 13:11] The Trader nods at Evie and Nano "Both are reasoned responses. Both are trying to limit the possible casulties, One however is wrong. Nano, by giving him exactly what he wants he knows he can get away with it if he takes a Hostage, granted you would probably be able to take him down, but the Violent response isn't always the correct response. Evie, you are more correct in your response, by reasoning with him and letting him know the only way out is for him to let the hostages go he'd have to think about things carefully."
[2017/12/04 13:12] NanoNano looks over and nods. "I see..well it's good to know now that it could be a dangerous idea.." She looks over. "I guess I see where the negotiating comes into play.." She sighs looking down at her paper.
[2017/12/04 13:12] EvieEvie sits quietly, beaming a bit, having finally gotten the answer to one of these hard questions right, or at least "more correct."
[2017/12/04 13:14] Chi Wu: "From the sound of the scenario I would highly recommend, giving him whatever mode of transportation they had requested after making him wait a certain amount of time, after it was supplied and ready for him, would ask that the hostages would be released, maybe even swap a officer with them for a short time if possible for them to take him down?" she paused for a moment, "Or have sharpshooters would be standing by with all orders to kill when they had a necessary shot so long as the hostage taker did not have a some sort of dead men switch, once the hostages were released, the vehicle they had been requesting be given to them, of course it would have a kill switch already planted within it, to either shutdown the vehicle immediately after a certain amount of time. Or simply detonate at a desired location, where civilian casualty put to minimum." she looked around the class for a moment not to sure on her answer about it
[2017/12/04 13:17] JasonJason remained silent as he thought about what they were saying in terms of a hostage situation. He could only imagen what he had seen in movies. And he could only imagen how his other half would have handled it. He was pretty sure hed be run out of the city after that.
[2017/12/04 13:22] The Trader raises an eyebrow at Chi "Well Rav... I am certain the answer you gave would work for a certain amount and may even be correct. However you missed something. How are you to know what he had planned. Perhaps he had planned on useing the vehicle as a smokescreen to escape. While you and the police are focused on it, he snuck away." She sighs "You caved too his Demands and nothing is too stop him from making more again, by not trading facts and lowering his price.. you let him win." she chuckles "But this is the first lesson.. Ow.. also I never said the goal was too kill him. Death shouldn't be the first answer." she turns towards the desk and pulls out a newspaper clipping from saturday, she shows it too the class. "This happened.. and i will ask you how you'd have resolved it.. But that might be abit much for the moment"
[2017/12/04 13:23] the Clipping is of a Giant gorrilla holding a Heroine Hostage while being attacked by other Heroe's and PAE officers
[2017/12/04 13:26] The Trader: What do you think? I'll let you Vote on it.. Yes as a Study or No?
[2017/12/04 13:26] NanoNano looks at her and blinks. "Oh..that.." She looks over to Evie and then back. Remembering the crazy night that happened.
[2017/12/04 13:27] Evie: "I think if it really happened it would be worth studying." She nods to Nano. "But I think I might already a bit prejudiced about it."
[2017/12/04 13:29] Chi Wu: blinks at what she is seeing, "That really happened.. Alright I will bite. That sounds seems interesting study, Teach." nodding afterwards about it.
[2017/12/04 13:30] JasonJason blinked a few times as he looked to the clipping. He figured he was his other half during the time. he didnt remember anything about that. Made him think of king kong, one of his favorit monster movies. It made him wonder what the hell the thing wanted for negotiations. bananas? this was a set up to some sort of joke. though he doubt trader would be happy if he started goofing off. hed remain quiet for now and simply paid attention
[2017/12/04 13:36] The Trader nods "Well three of you responded positively, so it must be worth it to study, If it is intruging, it helps the mind learn." she puts the clipping down and scans over some notes on the Desk beside her "From what i can make out Some scientist made what he thought was a breakthough in cloning and Recreated a Gorrilla. Something happened and it grew in size.. As it grew it got smarter and seemed to understand that taking a hostage would perhaps allow it to escape. What would you have doen in that situation? Considering the Heres in this City think with their fists and Dicks.. I hope for better answers."
[2017/12/04 13:39] NanoNano looks over. "If he was capable of being spoken to..." She looks over. "The whole evolving with each phase thing.." She looks over. "Maybe he could of been talked down into an easily managed state." She looks over rubbing the back of her head as she was thinking out loud.
[2017/12/04 13:43] Evie: "Well, if I was Ann Darrow or whatever her name was, given the way heroes in this city think, I wouldn't be very hopeful about being rescued safely by someone else. I think I'd play dead and take my chances. Maybe the ape would let me go if it thought i was dead. If I wasn't the hostage though, and negotiating, the very first thing I'd want to do is try to make sure the ape didn't feel threatened. Move away all heroes who might act in an uncontrolled manner or just looked threatening. If the ape could talk, then I think the issue would be coming to some sort of trust and possibly making the ape a citizen. We let that big giant robot that's friends with the rabbit-droid run around the city. Why not an ape that was smart enough to talk and act intelligently too?"
[2017/12/04 13:45] Chi Wu: "Oh well if it think that way.. maybe hire hookers to trade to the Gorrilla..." she thinks for a moment and stares at the teacher, "Maybe a more real answer that isn't a first or dick? we could try and talk to it some how and see what it wanted other than fleeing the city? I mean really, if it is smart enough to know taking someone would stop us from harming it or recapturing it. it would be smart it enough if someone was attempting to work with it to a certain point, it is a animal but a smart one, outside the city is crazy but I do not see that thing building a army any time soon, maybe work on a deal to let it work for both us and the critter?" she had answered and look to others in the room to spot their reactions to what she said
[2017/12/04 13:46] JasonJason tilted his head as she spoke and thought a moment. he thought of a giant truck load of bananas but then he thought of a more serious answer. while not trying to chuckle at chi wu's hoker remark "Well..from what you have said...the creature is intelligent. It was smart enough to hold a hostage to get leverage...couldnt in this case give it what it wanted. from the sound of it it just wanted to be free or something like that. just put the guns and fists down and let it go as long as it releases the hostage...assuming its not trying to bust up the city or anything like that.
[2017/12/04 13:52] The Trader nods at each of the answers "Interesting, One thing i will say is that each of you thought about Negotiation First rather then attacking it. From one of the murmurings i have heard.. the Ape Itself actually told the Heroes to back off of THEY will hurt the hostage.. but they didn't. It also seemed to just start as an animal, and by the time it was huge people seemed to be panicking.. I wonder what the creator thought about it? Pride? Anger? Hatred? Hmm.. "
[2017/12/04 13:53] NanoNano huffs a bit. "So they didn't think about it as it spoke." She looks over and sighed a bit frustrated. "Such a simple resolution could of been made.."
[2017/12/04 13:54] EvieEvie raises her hand. "Well, part of why we thought to negotiate first may be because we're in Negotiations class, but I think I still would have before thought to negotiate first, even if the ape weren't intelligent. It would still want something. But I never heard what happened to the ape? Do you know?"
[2017/12/04 13:56] Chi Wu: "That the scientists ever say how exactly they created to begin with, was it a form of the genetic manipulation to attempt to wrap it growth, or simply scientists not knowing exactly is what they were doing? By the way what happened to the creature as well as hostage"
[2017/12/04 13:58] JasonJason leaned back in his chair as he listened to the others. He didnt see the point of him being in this class personally given in this form he could even lift much past 165lbs and had his ass handed to him by the thugs back at his world almost every week, to top that off he couldnt even control any of the powers his other half had let alone control when he changed. Still he was glad to hear the perspectives of the other heros.
[2017/12/04 13:58] Aiko Takashi is Online
[2017/12/04 14:01] Elyne is Offline
[2017/12/04 14:02] The Trader nods "From what i found out, The Hostage was dropped and suffered some quite bad injuries from the 30 foot or so fall, The Ape only dropped her because someone got a lucky hit with a 'Fire Round' or something. Last i heard about the Ape, it was in PAE's Custody"
[2017/12/04 14:03] NanoNano sighs softly she didn't have an opinion on that. She looks over. "So it's probably alive..then..just.in a cage of some sort.." She tilts her head.
[2017/12/04 14:05] EvieEvie just purses her lips. "You'd think with all those heroes around, someone could have done something quick enough to save her from falling. If Fire Chief Steven was there, he and his men woulda already been out there with a trampoline to catch her."
[2017/12/04 14:09] Chi Wu: "I am shocked it is alive at all to be honest if people think first first than dicks." she laughs a bit, and ponders for a moment, "I am sure the creature will get out again and cause another mess, making the 'heroes' act again through. it totally sucks it played out that way," Chi gets a electronic cigar from her pocket and puffs on it. "could be worse, they could have sold it to whoever made that video." she snickers for a moment and shuts up not wanting to piss off the teacher again.
[2017/12/04 14:10] JasonJason listened tilting his head as he heard about Pae. he heard of them before. he wondered what there deal was. Hed look to evie as she mentioned the firechief. he never saw the guy but from the sound of it he sounded like a pretty cool dude. (no bias here) hed remain silent still as he awaited the next possible question.
[2017/12/04 14:12] The Trader smiles "I just feel the City deserves a Better class of heroes.. " she chuckles "Half of these Heroes here.. would never have earned a License in my World..." she muses "Hmm, Now Purely as a Question, What do you think it might have wanted? and what are the consequences you could imagine from the attacks upon it?"
[2017/12/04 14:15] NanoNano looks over and suddenly exhales deeply. "I..I think it wanted freedom...to not be seen as just something...to gawk at or use as a tool maybe.." She looks down thinking a bit.
[2017/12/04 14:16] Evie: "Well, I think you said it wanted to escape, didn't you? That was probably true once the heroes came along and started bullying it. Before that maybe it was just trying to explore the new place it found itself in, not much different than a lot of us here when we first arrived in the City. Maybe it was just trying to communcaite with the Ann Darrow lady, or maybe it was lonely. Maybe it even thought it was trying to save her."
[2017/12/04 14:19] Chi Wu: stretches some and leans off to the side, with one of the electronic cigar blunts in her fingers, seeing if the one next to her will take it or not, after a moment she sits back up, "I would have to guess it wanted to be free, or it wanted to get away from being a lap rat of some kind. I mean who the fuck wants to poked and prodded by needles?" she shrugs some
[2017/12/04 14:22] JasonJason leanded forward as he answered. "Well...its intelligent..but its an animal...hell we are all arnt we? what do animals or any living thing want? to be free. who would want to spend the rest of there lives in a cage? attacking the thing would cause it to gain a hatred of all of us...he didnt have a real reason to attack at first..just wants to go..but attacking it would make it resent us...and then it would give it a reason to attack us...too easy. after he spoke he would notice chi wu reaching at him with the electronic cigarette. Tilting his head he thought...why not. Hed take it in hand before taking a quick drag and attempting to hand it back over. Normally he didnt do any of that stuff. real or not. however, ever since his other side came to be it had him actually doing a lote more and worse than smoking
[2017/12/04 14:31] The Trader nods at Jason "Good answer, He might have been taught that human's are monsters that attack without thinking. " she smiles "This is the Importance of thinking things though before doing anything, Actions are something you cannot take back so one must be aware of what you are doing. Now Class.. I believe i had Homework. But that can wait until the next Arcane class, from this I have a New one for you. Research and Develop a Style of negotiation. We will discuss them in the next class"
[2017/12/04 14:32] NanoNano looks over and writes that down nodding that it's a very good possibility. She then looks over and smiles. "Okay.." She pulls out her bag filing her notes away.
[2017/12/04 14:32] EvieEvie raises her hand. "A style that can be used in certain circumstances, or a style that can be used for all circumstances? I'd think the second one would be impossible."
[2017/12/04 14:35] The Trader smiles "Every negotiator has a Style.. most tweak it for the desired results. But yes a General style is rather awkward to develop, it is possible, but rather hard"
[2017/12/04 14:37] JasonJason smiled happy to hear he got the answer right. well he knew he would, he is smarter than the average bear. And it seemed obvious. hed pause a moment at the mention of homework, god damn he knew his other half would ruin it...still hed try. ed look over to hs classmate that offered the e-cigarette as he whispered. "Thanks...im jason by the way...dont believe weve met."
[2017/12/04 14:37] Alilisaus (yamatonoi)Alilisaus (yamatonoi) pulls out her own lap setting it on the desk, and putting the tablet that was in the desk back inside of it, she begins taking notes on what the classes are needing her to do. "So is the next class just for those who have magic or no?" rising a slight brow as she had asked Trader.
[2017/12/04 14:37] Chi WuChi Wu pulls out her own lap setting it on the desk, and putting the tablet that was in the desk back inside of it, she begins taking notes on what the classes are needing her to do. "So is the next class just for those who have magic or no?" rising a slight brow as she had asked Trader.
[2017/12/04 14:40] The Trader: None of the Classes are for "Just Magic" they are for identifying and understanding it. Considering the number of Demons and other Magical creatures in the City.. It is something I feel would be best taught. It may help you identify and learn how to avoid them or how to combat them if it is required.
[2017/12/04 14:42] The Trader: But for now, this Class is dismissed, Jason.. You and i should speak, perhaps.
[2017/12/04 14:42] NanoNano nods packing everything away and looks over pulling her bag on.
[2017/12/04 14:43] JasonJason nods as he listened to trader speak. the mention of demons caused a slight stirring, nothing from his other half but from himself. he figured that is the class for him for sure. Looking to trader hed respond. 'Oh....of course ms trader..." He didnt know what this was going to be about...but he hoped she wasnt pissed he missed the class for the most part.
[2017/12/04 14:43] EvieEvie stretches, tossing her notbook haphazzarly into her rucksack as she stands.
[2017/12/04 14:44] NanoNano gets out of her chair and stretches a bit.
[2017/12/04 14:45] Chi WuChi Wu starts looking up things related to magic in the city, for better material to work with as she takes more notes, but ends up finding more about bull shit magical add for people to buy
[2017/12/04 14:46] EvieEvie waits for Nano and would walk behind her out the door.
[2017/12/04 14:46] NanoNano gives Trader a wave. "See you later miss.." She smiles as she heads out nodding as Evie followed.
[2017/12/04 14:47] JasonJason gathered his belongings before carefully putting them in his backpack all neat and organized. Hed look to the others before zipping up the bag but remained in his seat waving the others goodby.
[2017/12/04 14:47] The Trader: Your most welcome
[2017/12/04 14:48] Chi WuChi Wu "So.. Teach How do I get enrolled here, to be a official and all of that without sneaking in."
[2017/12/04 14:48] EvieEvie catches up to Nano and asks, "So, where to now? I think I hafta go talk to the landlord for a bit, but if you want I can drop you off somewhere first. Unless you want to come along."
[2017/12/04 14:50] NanoNano looks over to her. "Up to you if you think I might be helpful with the landlord.." She smiles. "Though you know me..not the best with money and all that.." She humms a bit. "I did manage to get myself cleared for a phone..I just have to pick it up once the order if filled.." She smiles. "So up to you if you think I should.."
[2017/12/04 14:50] The Trader she smiles "If you head down too the office, i'm soure i can enroll you in a short period of time, However i must Speak with Jason about a problem he has.. in Private. Atleast i think he's prefer it kept in private..
[2017/12/04 14:51] JasonJason looking to Chi wu then to trader hed nod. "I mean...everyone should be aware of it...it is a potential danger...but..its up to you ms...i dont want to interfere or anything..."
[2017/12/04 14:52] Evie: "Well, let's go home and change and then if you wanna come with me you can. I should talk to him really about adding your name to the lease since I'm gonna be there anyway."
[2017/12/04 14:52] NanoNano nods to her. "Yeah..okay.." She smiles and follows along. "I don't have much else to do.." She chuckles softly following along.
[2017/12/04 14:53] EvieEvie and Nano walk down the stairs and out to Evie's car and then ride away.
[2017/12/04 14:53] Chi WuChi Wu nods to Trader, "Sure thing teach." she smiles towards Jason and whispers, "good luck and grabs your ankles." more in a tease than anything else to him before she headed out the door
[2017/12/04 14:54] JasonJason watched as the figure made her way out flinching abit as she grabbed his ankle. He didnt expect it. still shaking it off hed look to trader as he spoke. "So..you wanted to speak to me about my problem?
[2017/12/04 14:56] The Trader she sombers "Yes... It appears.. Well in my little research what you have found is something quite.. Unique. I mean part of it is not, but.. part of it is.. and it's that part i will need to study more. Perhaps even a Deal might need to be struck.. between you. and Him..."
[2017/12/04 14:58] JasonJason tilted his head as he rubbed his chin. "A deal?...with that guy? do you even know who he is? what hes done? because i vaguely know and he controlls literally half of my life..." Hed reach for hsi bag and pulled out his book. "Well...what do you know so far? and would you need to hold this book for a while to learn more?"
[2017/12/04 15:01] The Trader: Yes, I'd need to look into the book for details, And any Deal would be so you can atleast have some more control of when he comes out. your discretion.. However you would need to copromise abit i think. We will need to see. It will take some time to research if what i wish to do with you both is possible.. Ow and his Name is Necron."
[2017/12/04 15:04] JasonJason nods as he took in the new information. Atleast he got a name this time. Though he thought of another idea as well. one that was risky but he figured she could handle something like this. "Wow...well..yeah i mean i guess its possible...but...i dont know how to speak to the guy....not really..he comes and goes in my head from time to time but..." hed pause. "What if...i let him take control..like bring him out...maybe you can see and talk to him in person? i mean i dont kow what hed do...or how hed react but..if you are a demon yourself maybe you can have a better chance talking? seeing what he wants...though i realize that means i may be out of the picture for a while till hes ready to call it quits...."
[2017/12/04 15:09] The Trader: frowns "No you needn't give up control to speak with him.. I can Draw him out partially because of his nature, But i will not do that without atleast three good Circles of Protection set-up, and me at my best. If he decided i was a threat.. I'd have no way of saving him or you without banishing you both to the place he wishes to not go..." she sighs "This is why I need the Book, so i can learn just about all i can about him.. And advise you on what is best for your needing to talk with him.."
[2017/12/04 15:13] The Trader: Well i assume it's a place he'd rather not go... Bah. I have too little information.
[2017/12/04 15:14] JasonJason nods as she spoke. "Well...id rather not get banished to a place even he wouldnt want to go..that would suck." hed chuckle as he nods. "Alright...its best you look at it anyway...i have no idea what it says...just got some pictures here but it aint much for me...anything you find...let me know..id love to get a hold of this...if not to banish it completely." hed smile at trader.
[2017/12/04 15:17] The Trader Nods "Yes, his power is great.. If it can be channeled.. you'd be able to do alot of things to help the City. I'm sure of it"
[2017/12/04 15:18] The Trader approaches and takes the book if offered. "Hopefully this will not take long.... but it also might"
[2017/12/04 15:18] JasonJason smiled as he handed the book to trader. "Well..a superhero hu?..you know...i used to read a lot of comics...ok well i still do..but id never thought i could be one of the heros...i hope it works out, that would be cool...but if i cannot control it..and if you are able to banish him..do it. id rather be powerless than be a danger to others."
[2017/12/04 15:19] Chi WuChi Wu waits for a few minutes, than gets tired and start moving around the office to see what things she can find within the area, poking at books for awhile listening to music as she goes about her snooping, digging through the things on the desk for a short time than attempts to get into the desk to see what could find, if she is able to open it she would begin reading through anything that was within reach. after a bit laying whatever she found on the desk and began working her talents playing with the computer that was left inside the officer, would likely easily break the basic firewalls within a few minutes, seeing how this was her true craft. reading through whatever she could, not to steal anything more on the lines of her being board.
[2017/12/04 15:26] The Trader sighs "It might not be that simple, From the little i've heard.. and research.. you my Dear Are Dead.. and no power can Bring you back once he is gone.. Hence another part of my trepidation... You need to speak with him and find out what he wants."
[2017/12/04 15:27] JasonJason tilts his head as she spoke. "Im sorry...what? how im a dead? im here arnt i?" hed feel his own chest. "I mean my heart beats...you cant see through me i am sure..." He was confused..and actually quite frightened of the prospect.
[2017/12/04 15:30] The Trader looks sorrowful "Something happens when he takes over.. Your Soul.. Is gone. He is now the force that Drives you... From what i know.... You feel burning when he comes out? That's Actually him.. he burns the Souls of the Wicked.. and the Innocent aswell if they are in his way.. think about that..."
[2017/12/04 15:33] JasonJason 's heart sank abit when she spoke abut his soul. He never believed in that stuff before...not until necron, to hear that his own soul is gone made him fear abit of the unknown. he didnt know what that meant for him if he were to die. Sighing hed nod. "Right...well i assumed the burning was him..i just never got to see what happens after i black out, only remember waking up after surrounded by either dead people or in some interesting situations.." hed tilt his head. "Alright..well ill let you have the book..see what you can find out...im sur eyou know wher emy dorm is and i am sure ill bump into you t some point...if you know anything. let me know ok?" Hed give her a fake smile holding back his own sorry for now not really wanting to look pathetic infront of people.
[2017/12/04 15:36] The Trader she sighs "It is the form of possession i have tried before... It is too.. Sickening to me. I would rather not have stressed you about this.. but.. i can only go from what i have heard." she nods solemly "I Am sorry for the News.. i didn't want to get your hopes up.. i mean the only way i could think of Banishing him and keeping you alive.. well. I Promised to do you no Harm.. so..."
[2017/12/04 15:39] JasonJason smiled as he nods. "Well..just uh..be careful...because if i die...i cant haunt you..." hed chuckle before standing abit still shaken from the news. "Thanks trader...i uh...didnt expect to get a demons help...guess your all not so bad...just be careful yourself..i dont know anything about this guy...so i dont know how much a danger he is to you...i would feel awful if you got hurt trying to help me."
[2017/12/04 15:40] The Trader: The Physical can heal.. the Soul cannot, that is why i am taking the precautions i can.
[2017/12/04 15:41] The Trader takes the book and slides in into her pocket "We will see what i can do for you soon. I'm sure you'd rather not have this hangin over you..."
[2017/12/04 15:41] JasonJason nods then smiled yet again. "Alrighty...im going back to my dorm to do this homework youve assigned before you know who decides thats too boring and do god knows what...ill...see you around." hed smile as he turned and made his way out of the classroom. Only to come back and grab his backpack he almost left behind. there was a lot on his mind for sure.
[2017/12/04 15:42] The Trader: Do take care

Post Reply