Velia G enrollment

Butterfly of Doom

Velia G enrollment

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:53 pm

[11:50:30] Velia looks like she is about to as Evie something, then shakes her head and nods, "I hope you catch them. Good hunting and stay safe."
[11:51:12] Evie nods. "Thanks. Good luck on your classes."
[11:55:29] Anna-Kate Harper smiles" right this way hon" heading in
[11:58:02] Velia nods as she follows Miss Harper into the office. "Thank you for having the time to see me."
[12:01:44] Anna-Kate Harper nods" its no trouble at all " banding with the legs to move a box, then sitting, setting a few forms on the desk" please, have a seat"
[12:04:30] Velia moves to the seat indicated, "I am fully skilled as a Vigilante, but I wish to learn more about the city's regulations and laws. I am sure there are other courses that fall outside of my.." she pauses at that, trying to find the right word, "Particular skillset.?"
[12:09:00] Anna-Kate Harper nods" likely. . We have many courses, some power based some to use your mind. We do have a dress code, as well
[12:09:57] v01D (void.galaxy) tilts her head, "Is there something wrong with my current outfit?"
[12:13:47] Anna-Kate Harper: the school has a set dress code is all. do your files contain historical information?
[12:15:55] Velia shakes her head, "I do not have any memory before awaking in Celestial City." She considers, "I have seen references to dress codes though in my studies at the library. I am curious how the apply here."
[12:20:43] Anna-Kate Harper punches it up on the computer to show her. Expecting a robotic model to be able to see further " we do have one here. We provide uniforms. The forms in front of you, can you fill them out? the identitys"
[12:23:17] Velia shakes her head, "I am still trying to figure out how to get proper identification." She doesn't have any problem seeing the offered information, or the paperwork.
[12:27:39] Anna-Kate Harper fill inw hat you can, we can work with what you have established. I prefer to keep students... seperate from their masked identities
[12:29:23] Velia nods, "That was one question I had. How do you keep these identities secret. As soon as we get into a combat simulation or other power training... that will be very indicative."
[12:33:53] Anna-Kate Harper nods " masks, disguises. When I was a warden I wore a mask. Unless you have another means of disguise?"
[12:35:36] Velia shakes her head, "So as students we wear masks..." she considers and shrugs, "I am sure I can come up with something."
[12:39:00] Anna-Kate Harper shook her head" not on the grounds. i am talking for your vigilante activities. On the grounds.. " she stands up the grabs a tailors tape" You have a provided uniform"
[12:40:43] v01D (void.galaxy) stands up and removes her jacket... she is wearing nothing underneath... Now that chest Anna may recognize.
[12:41:19] Anna-Kate Harper: the pants as well ~she nods~. She does recognize her though
[12:43:57] Velia tilts her head at the reaction, "Are you alright Miss harper?" She stands straight with her arms out to the side."
[12:47:34] Anna-Kate Harper nods and starts to take the tape around the womans breasts" I am, I will have to measure the hips as well" noting the bust size, and cup
[12:49:03] Velia looks over her shoulder, "These pants are form fitting. Do you need them removed or will it be close enough?" She seems oblivious to any discomfort.
[12:51:20] Anna-Kate Harper shook her head" form fitting its fine " Shed prefer to see her nude, since shed found her..but blocked again! curses She measures the hips then steps back aroud to the boxes
[12:52:29] Velia looks as she realizes the uniforms are here, and simply takes off her pants and boots, though she leaves on the gloves for some reason.
[12:56:19] Anna-Kate Harper hides her smiled as she loved the nude form. She gathers the uniform and sets it up on the desk" We will have more delivered, but for now this will be your first uniform
[12:59:20] Velia starts to dress in her uniform, completely ignoring the butterfly design on the panties or that her white top does little to hide her full chest.
[13:01:51] Anna-Kate Harper smiles" does it fit well?"
[13:03:56] Velia shakes her head as she removes the top, "This is too large... please find something smaller?" She neatly refolds the garment into exactly the same shape it was when she received it.
[13:05:15] Anna-Kate Harper nods with a smile. She places the folded uniform top back in the box and looked through, bringing a smaller cut out" try this one"
[13:13:41] Velia puts on the new outfit, which isn't quite enough to fit over her chest. She simply ties it at her stomach and looks herself over, "I may ask about switching the stockings.
[13:15:34] Anna-Kate Harper: that should be acceptable. ~she takes the forms and set them by the computer~ I will process these later. Do you have a preference on housing, a male or female room mate?"
[13:16:59] v01D (void.galaxy) blinks slightly, "We are being assigned Sexual companions?"
[13:17:26] Anna-Kate Harper: not sexual, just room mates. the dorms hold two students a piece
[13:18:19] Mr. Might stepped back into the University and glanced around. " Hm. Hope I didnt leave a bad impression. " he'd head towards the office he had been having his interview in and knocked carefully on the door.
[13:20:14] Velia seems unsurprised by the knock on the door, "I have a place currently. I do not believe I will require a dorm room. Unless students are required to remain on premises. As I said, I expect to have other duties."
[13:21:57] Anna-Kate Harper looked over " come on inside" knowing Velia was dressed
[13:23:47] Mr. Might stepped inside the office as he was called in by a voice that did not sound like the one he was speaking to before. " Hm? " he entered, closing the door behind him and glanced between the two here. " Oh. My apologies. I expected someone else. " he looked to Anna-Kate, who was behind the desk and possibly of authority here. " I was conducting an interview here when I had to leave suddenly. I hoped to continue but I see she has also left. "
[13:25:37] Velia bows her head to the new arrival, her eyes roaming as if sizing him up for combat rather than anything else, "I believe I was finished for today." She smiles to Anna-Kate with a slightly deeper bow, "Thank you for your time and assistance."
[13:27:02] Anna-Kate Harper: She had to attend to affairs. I am sure she will get back with you at earliest convenience. Might correct? This is a new stuend Velia
[13:30:37] Mr. Might looked to Velia as she bowed to him and he smiled a bit wider for her. " Greetings! " his typical enthusiastic self. Despite his size, with the big smile he seemed to always hold, he had a very easy going vibe about him. Whether it was a show or how he really was, was up to debate. When Anna-Kate explained he looked to her and nods. " No worries. Ill catch up with her in time. Yes. I am Mr. Might! Might works fine too. " eyes returning then to Velia. " Nice to meet you, Student Velia! Hopefully I have an opportunity to work with you as well as the other students here! "
[13:31:49] Velia tilts her head, "Then you are one of the Teachers Mr. Might? Mig... May I inquire which classes?"
[13:36:19] Mr. Might stood with near perfect posture, his chest out and arms down at his sides. Slowly he raised his arms up to rest on either side of his waist, shaking his head a little then gesturing towards Anna-Kate's side of the room. " Not quiet yet. I have applied myself to the school as a teacher but have yet finished even my interview process. " he let his hand go back to his waist. " But if accepted, I look towards practical training which includes combat, power development and practical use for all types of scenerios. And of course repercussions of missuse of powers. A long with other studies that I hope to have set up for the students. That is... if I am accepted. "
[13:37:05] Anna-Kate Harper: I believe he was interviewing as one? I can finish that I am sure ..let me see~she gets a key card out of a drawer and hid the intercome~ Lucille, can you show velia to room 6b? That should be your room sugar ~smiling and offering the card to her~
[13:40:01] v01D (void.galaxy) nods and takes the room key, despite her original polite refusal. She then collects up a pile of clothing... suggesting that she had changed right in the middle of the office previously.
[13:42:17] Mr. Might looked over to Anna-Kate and nodded. " Well. If that is fine then I am not against it. I look forward to teaching here as soon as possible. " he looked back to void, noting her gathered clothing and uniform she currently was wearing. " It was a pleasure, Velia. " he nods again to her and stepped aside so she could make her way out when she was ready.
[13:46:37] Anna-Kate Harper smsiled and sat again "so i have the basics, but what did you and Elizabeth go over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYsVym-Ux0c
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide