Page Mr Might!

Butterfly of Doom

Page Mr Might!

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

[13:42:17] Mr. Might looked over to Anna-Kate and nodded. " Well. If that is fine then I am not against it. I look forward to teaching here as soon as possible. " he looked back to void, noting her gathered clothing and uniform she currently was wearing. " It was a pleasure, Velia. " he nods again to her and stepped aside so she could make her way out when she was ready.
[13:46:37] Anna-Kate Harper smsiled and sat again "so i have the basics, but what did you and Elizabeth go over?
[13:55:10] Mr. Might took a seat on the chair. " Well. Honestly, not a whole lot. What classes I was interested in teaching. As I said before I look towards more practical but also look to enfore the basic hero fundamentals onto the students, so that in hopes the people will show more faith in the future of heroes in the city. "
[14:00:27] Anna-Kate Harper nods " good luck with teamwork. Jesus knows I have tried. Other than a charming smile, what would you bring to out faculty?"
[14:04:46] Mr. Might stood up from the chair end struck his typical hero pose. " Never ceasing determination and love for our students! I only wish for them to go out and give their all. For it is in them, our futures shine. And it is up to use to nurture them. Through their success, maybe we will bring a level of fame to the school, and in that, future funding that can be used to extend our programs further, if necessary. "
[14:08:40] Anna-Kate Harper nodded " the funding wound indeed be nice. The former headmistress let certain rumors slip by, and a polished image would do it well.. " she thinks" Would you prefer something more hands on, or a claroom approach?
[14:08:45] Nicole (nicole.portola): classroom*
[14:11:29] Mr. Might " I can work with either. But most of my lessons will probably require a more open environment where I can work with students for hands on training. "
[14:14:24] Anna-Kate Harper nods" I want this school to succeed. and I know these students need hope. Recent events have not been the best for pr or the sudents. How secure are you in inspiring the students?"
[14:15:59] Mr. Might grinned wide with a enthusiastic smile and struck another pose, giving her a thumbs up. " I have been told that my level of charisma can be a bit contagious. But I can only say that, I will only do my best! "
[14:20:43] Anna-Kate Harper smiles" then consider yourself on the crew. and I may add, you should prove your name and words. The school needs a headmaster or mistress. If you can do as you say, and prove it to the city council, I believe.. you should put your had in the ring
[14:23:27] Mr. Might ponders the station that was put forward to him and he nods firmly. " I cannot say I ever thought of taking up such a position. It is of course one of great importance and necessity. But I will not say no. If I am found capable of such a position, I would gladly take the mantle, and hopefully lead our students to a bright, shining future! " he gave her a thumbs up. " Thank you for your time, Ms..... " he paused. " I dont believe I got your name... ? " he kept his same thumbs up pose until she would give it to him.
[14:27:09] Anna-Kate Harper smiled as she stood " Anna-Kate Harper. " offering her hand" I cannot give such a position myself..but I do want the students to succeed, all I can do it allow you to teach to reach it for yourself, as you wish students to reach greatness"
[14:34:08] Nicole (nicole.portola): wb)
[14:36:15] Mr. Might smiled, reaching out his hand to take hers. She may notice that his actions were careful and slightly hesitant. Like someone reaching across a display of fragile glass ornaments, afraid to break anything. " Thank you, Ms Harper. I will do my best! " he delicately took her hand and shook it.
[14:40:27] Anna-Kate Harper gave a shake, strong but still human " welcome aboard"
[14:43:59] Mr. Might laughed heartily. " Thank you again. I guess ill take this time to have a look around the school and get a feeling for it. Any students around? " he released her hand carefully and lowered it back to his sides.
[14:49:09] Anna-Kate Harper: that, I do not know, but I do have an appontment. I wish you luck
[14:50:34] Mr. Might would give her a two finger salute. " Then I will see you around Ms. Harper. Take Good Care! " and he would turn around to step out of the office.
[14:51:28] Anna-Kate Harper grinned. after he left she vanished, implike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAn8FVUp090
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide