First contact in school

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

First contact in school

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 pm

[05:02] Daddy: walks up to the school and sees the anti metahuman poster. Sighing slightly he tears it down before entering
[05:04] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red gets up and heads over to the main office. She knows she has a meeting with the new headmaster, and she is extremely nervous at the prospect.
[05:05] Daddy: looks around the main lobby."Hmmm, interesting." He has not turned around yet
[05:07] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red gulps nervously as she enters the building for the first time, and asks the gentleman there, "Excuse me sir? Where is the headmaster's office?" Since she received her admission approval, this is the first time she's been in the main building.
[05:08] Daddy: Turns around looking at the young woman."I believe the design of this building has it set on the top floor but at the moment I haven't decided where my office will be."
[05:11] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red's eyes go wide and her jaw drops for a moment, and then she says with astonishment, "You're the headmaster? I'm sorry sir! I mean, I didn't know who you were? I'm sorry! I'm a new student here!" He can see she is completely racked with nervousness.
[05:12] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles."It's all right, There was not a big To do about my arrival, which is my preference."He offers her his hand."I am Mr. Bochs, and you are?"
[05:13] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red shakes his hand, and he can feel her hand trembling in his as she replies, "I'm Rose DeCuir! It's great to meet you Mr. Bochs! Thank you for accepting me here. I assume it was you?"
[05:15] Daddy: shakes his head."You were accepted before I received the job." AS he speaks his power kicks in subtly."You do not need to be nervous."
[05:18] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red suddenly feels a little more calm, and smiles at him, "Thank you sir. It's just...I want to do well?" She smells pipe tobacco on him, and it reminds her of her own father, who died when she was 6. She wonders if that is what calms her?
[05:19] Daddy: Smiles wider as he sees the reaction."I am sure you will do very well." As he releases her hand. "Since it seems we are alone here, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself."
[05:24] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red takes a deep breath before beginning, "Well sir..." Then she begins her rather long story of how she got her powers...During her first semester of college, she was on a field trip to the science museum for her freshman science class, on the same day the museum received a meteorite. Unknown to the museum's curator's, the meteorite contained a high tech super costume. The meteorite was placed against a wall, but Rose was on the other side when it somehow detected her, and instantly broke thru the shell of the meteorite, and flowed into the next room thru the vents, where it appeared before Rose as a small red rock in the middle of her path. It caught her eye, and she picked it up, thinking it was a ruby, which she planned to take to the museum's office. But on her way there, she heard a voice in her head, saying, "Wear me." She excused herself to the lady's room, where the ruby transformed into a red costume. She tried it on there, only to have her underwear instantly incinerated, as well as her pubic hair
[05:24] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red: (which she later discovered and surprises him as she tells him about it, somewhat sheepishly). She tried to put her own clothes over it, only to have them incinerated too, meaning she had to wear the costume out of the museum, so she left immediately.
[05:26] Daddy: looks her over. At the moment it seems you are wearing regular clothing. So I am I to believe that you have control of that aspect of your power controlled?"
[05:28] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red shakes her head, "No sir. I'm not wearing the costume at the moment, because of CUM's rules about wearing a school uniform." She looks down at her school uniform, and adds, "I'm sorry about this sir, but it shrunk when I washed it. I hope I'm not in trouble? I ordered a new uniform."
[05:29] Daddy: looks her over."It is fine, wear that for now and when the replacement arrives you can change." He pauses as his power flows with the next words."Although there is nothing wrong with the outfit as it is. A little individuality can go a long way."
[05:32] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red blushes with embarrassment, even as she replies, "Thank you sir, but...well, this is...a bit too revealing, don't you think?" Her hands tug at her too-short skirt, unable to get it to cover any more than before she tugged.
[05:35] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks at her."hmmm perhaps you are correct. " as he steps around her his eyes roaming every inch, as he comes back around he doesn't speak for a moment and with his goggles on his face is hard to read.
[05:35] Daddy: looks at her."hmmm perhaps you are correct. " as he steps around her his eyes roaming every inch, as he comes back around he doesn't speak for a moment and with his goggles on his face is hard to read.
[05:37] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red stands still as he inspects her, hanging her head as he goes behind her, knowing he can see her butt cheeks back there, which she thinks are way too big. In fact, that is her one big body neuroses.
[05:40] Daddy: looks at her again."Tell me, why is your head low?"
[05:41] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red feels her nervousness start to return, as she answers, "Well sir...My skirt...it's not covering my....rear, which is too big. I am really sorry, sir!"
[05:43] Daddy: lifts his head in surprise."I did notice the skirts length, however," HE said as his subtle power kicks in."You have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to your body. As a matter of fact there will be no body shaming in this school even from ones self."
[05:45] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red raises an eyebrow at him, feeling somewhat better about herself, just from his words, "Really? Thank you sir!" There is something about him that she finds really reassuring, and her eyes lift to his, and he can see she is starting to like him.
[05:47] Daddy: sees her looking into his eyes."Now then ms. Decuir. Do not think I am a pushover. I still expect excellence in all facets from the students here, in all things. Do you understand?"
[05:49] Daddy: his voice a bit harder a bit more stern like a father laying down the law
[05:50] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods eagerly, "Yes sir! i swear, I'll do whatever it takes to succeed here!" Then she explains why she came here: after she learned what her powers could do, she tried to become a vigilante superhero. On her first day out, she tried to stop a liquor store robbery, only to have her suit's defensive power eliminated with one bullet shot, and then the robber tried to punch her, only to have her costume shatter, leaving her naked before him. He tied her up and left her for the Protectorate, who let her go. He can see her eyes well with tears as she talks about how they laughed at her.
[05:51] Daddy: nods."I see, tell me what fighting skills do you have?"
[05:52] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red hangs her head again, answering, "None, sir."
[05:52] Daddy: sighs a moment."I am tempted to give you a lesson right now."
[05:54] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red looks at hi m sadly, "I'm sorry sir! I swear, I'll do whatever it takes to become better!" She knows she doesn't want to fail like she did on her first day out.
[05:55] Daddy: looks at her sternly."Change into your costume, I want to see it."
[05:56] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red looks around, "Right here sir? But it's a public hallway?"
[05:58] Daddy: looks at her."It's an empty public hallway, "He pauses."All right I will take you to the upstairs office once there I wish to see."AS his power kicks in"Everything."
[05:58] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic): **I am too tall to go up the stairs**
[06:02] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red blushes as she follows him to his office. Once there, she quickly removes her clothes, trying to be obedient even though she feels ashamed being naked in front of him, trying vainly to cover herself as she does undress. Then she quickly pulls out the red rock, which covers her nakedness almost instantly. However, even the cover of her costume is still not as much as she'd like.
[06:04] Daddy: walks over to her as she undresses and changes into her costume."Now you say this suit can take damage but only once and then it shatters?"
[06:06] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red answers matter-of-factly, "Well, it seems to have some kind of invisible power shield. Once that is knocked out, then the costume itself can be shattered with even the lightest force. So like, you could shoot a gun at me, and the shield would keep me safe, but the bullet would knock out the shield. At least, that's as far as i've tested it."
[06:07] Daddy: Nods before his cane swings out at her, electricity arcing off it enough voltage to drop someone."Let us test the resiliency."
[06:08] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red gasps in surprise at his sudden attack, but the shield keeps her completely safe from the strike...and then falls. She grins at him, not realizing she is now without her shield, "You see sir?"
[06:09] Daddy: nods again."yes I do. Now for step two..." as he swings the cane again this time barely enough electricity to cause someone to jump in surprise.
[06:11] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red yips at the electric charge, jumping backwards, as her costume shatters from the electricity, ending up in pieces on the floor...and leaving her completely naked, except for her boots and mask. She immediately squeals and puts her hands over her naughty bits. "EEPS!"
[06:14] Daddy: sets his cane in front of him, leaning on it slightly."Uncover yourself. You have already put yourself at a disadvantage." He pauses a moment before a smirk crosses his face."Defend yourself from me. Any other villain in this city would do much worse than leave you for the protectorate to find. You will learn right now about that."
[06:16] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red puts her hands down at her sides, revealing her perfectly bare pubis, and her nipples, erect with shameful arousal. She replies with pouting desperation, "B-but sir? I...I have no powers now! I can't even generate a blast!"
[06:18] Daddy: lifts his cane to use as a club."You don't need to, you will learn to fight. because if you don't you're going to have some criminal defeat you and laugh as he using you for his pleasure. Now try and stop me from doing that to you." as he swings his cane at her again, no electricity this time.
[06:20] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red tries to dodge and block the cane at the same time, yelping as it glances hard off her arm, "Owwies! Please sir? I surrender! Please don't hurt me?"
[06:21] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks at her as he raises the cane though to strike again, to see if she flinches.
[06:21] Daddy: looks at her as he raises the cane though to strike again, to see if she flinches.
[06:22] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red whimpers, covering her head for protection, as she begs, "Please?!"
[06:22] Daddy: sets his cane down on the desk, and steps to her reaching a hand out."I told you at the moment I am a villain and now you're mine little hero."
[06:23] Daddy: his hand moving to her face when he reaches out.
[06:24] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red hangs her head in shame, relieved that the beating will stop, at least. when his hand touches her face, she looks up at him sadly, saying, "I'm sorry sir. I know I'm such a failure. Please train me?"
[06:28] Daddy: looks at her and pauses a brief moment."You're not a failure, you're untrained. You went into a battle counting on your suit and not yourself." He looks at her."I am going to be blunt here At this moment I could be kind like I am doing..."His hand moves from her face to grip a handful of hair, tight."Or I could have been a cruel villain. A bad guy will not care that you beg odds are good he would fuck you while you cry."
[06:30] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red yips at the grab to her hair, with her eyes tearing up from the pain, but she doesn't move away, as she answers, "I know sir! I know it could be so much worse! I...I swear, I'll do whatever it takes to be a good metahuman!"
[06:31] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smirks as he releases her hair slightly, his power kicking in a bit stronger than before.. "You want to be good don't you."
[06:32] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods emphatically, "Yes sir!" she looks at him with hope in her tear-filled eyes.
[06:33] Daddy: smiles as he releases her hair, his hand caressing her cheek."You would do anything, wouldn't you. Absolutely anything."
[06:35] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods, "Yes sir. Anything." She almost feels like a child at the feet of her father, whom she loved more than anyone..
[06:37] Daddy: takes a breath releasing his power as he speaks."You will obey me. When you are in classes you will be like every other student. You will even be taking classes to be a better fighter, but what I say goes, without hesitation. I will make sure your education is complete and you are top notch."
[06:39] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red sniffles a little, as the tears clear from her eyes, and she replies with utter obedience, "Yes sir. I will obey you. I want to be top notch."
[06:40] Daddy: smiles."Good girl, and you will not utter a word about what goes on in this office to anyone, will you." His power continuing to flow.
[06:41] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red shakes her head in agreement, "Never sir! What happens here is between us. I'll be good, I promise!"
[06:43] Daddy: nods."Again, very good. Now stand still, hands behind your back. I think you deserve a reward for being good."
[06:45] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red is surprised how good she feels at the prospect of being rewarded, and quickly puts her hands behind her back, leaving her naked body exposed to him. But she still feels embarrassed being this naked in front of a man, although that idea takes the back seat in her mind to being rewarded by him.
[06:48] Daddy: steps around her, tracing a finger along her shoulder and neck. Power rolling off his words."You are to obey me in every aspect, when you are rewarded it will be enjoyable, when punished..." he doesn't need to speak as he swats her on the ass a bit hard."No matter what I ask you, you are to obey."
[06:50] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red bites her lip to keep from moaning at his touch, but then emits a yelp at the smack ot her bare ass. She nods in reply, hanging her head slightly, "Yes sir...I'll obey, no matter what. I...I want to be good."
[06:51] Daddy: comes around to the front."You're enjoying this aren't you. You like the idea of being rewarded for being good."
[06:52] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red blushes, confessing, "Yes sir. It reminds me...of my daddy."
[06:53] Daddy: can't help but let out a smirk as his fingers trace down to her chest."Well then I shall endeavor to reward you as much as possible as long as you do well."
[06:55] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red sucks in a deep breath at his touch to her chest, unintentionally pushing it towards his hand, even as she realizes his hand is just inches from her bare nipples, which are fully erect with arousal.
[06:57] *GEL* Products Bondage Teacher's Desk,2.0 whispers: Force Feed*
[06:58] Daddy: looks at her. his eyes connecting with hers as his fingers brush her nipple." Now then my dear it is time for your full reward and to prove your loyalty to the school." He pauses and uses as much of his power as he dares without trying to completely break her."On the desk."
[06:59] Alex Yheng (Al3x Yheng) is offline.
[07:01] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red gasps at his touch to her nipple, which sends a wave of pleasure thru her naked body, right down to her bare sex, which is already starting to moisten. "Oooooohhhh...y-yes sir..." She gets on the desk as ordered.
[07:03] Daddy: removes his clothes, his member beginning to stiffen as he moves to her."Now then, open wide." as his cock moves towards her lips
[07:06] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red is kneels on the floor, looking up in surprise as the naked headmaster moves towards her with his cock in front of her face. She doesn't know why her lips part for it, but they do, as she looks up at him with a mixture of confusion, innocence, and desire.
[07:06] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) keeps the power up."You feel safe with me as if with your own daddy. I'll bet you had thoughts of making Daddy happy like this."His words hopefully putting images of her mind of doing this to her dad and him rewarding her for it, as his cock slips into her mouth sliding along her tongue
[07:06] Daddy: keeps the power up."You feel safe with me as if with your own daddy. I'll bet you had thoughts of making Daddy happy like this."His words hopefully putting images of her mind of doing this to her dad and him rewarding her for it, as his cock slips into her mouth sliding along her tongue
[07:09] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red suddenly feels the images of being with her father this way, and they become her own fantasy for the first time. She feels his rod enter her mouth, even as she imagines it is her own father doing it...and she wants it. Her tongue laps at the cock in her mouth, even as she sucks on it, with her eyes looking up at him, looking for his approval, which she wants more than anything.
[07:10] Daddy: sees and recognizes the look as he begins moving his cock slipping deeper into her mouth."That's it taste daddy, " His voice like silk as his hands move to her head.
[07:15] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red licks at the cock in her mouth, tasting him, as she imagines it is her own father. He can feel her mouth around his cock, eagerly tasting him...tasting her daddy. This feels wrong and right to her at the same time, like it is what she has always wanted, even if it is wrong. But how can it be wrong with her daddy?
[07:17] Daddy: feels his cock touch the back of her throat., and pulls back a bit."You will give yourself to Daddy completely." as he pushes in to her throat and pulling back so she can breathe. A hand moving from her head to trace his fingers over her skin.
[07:19] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red starts to gag a little on his cockhead in her throat, looking up at him with pleading eyes. Still, she makes no move to pull off of his cock, continuing to suckle and lick it.
[07:20] Daddy: groans his approval."You're a very good girl for daddy, now relax your throat." as he pushes back in moving into her throat and pulling back out.
[07:22] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red begins to relax her throat, and feels his cock beginning to penetrate her deeper. Then she figures out how to do it, and swallows each time he pushes forward, allowing his cock to go as deep as he likes, and she avoids gagging, as she breathes between thrusts. He can hear her start to make a sucking noises as he face fucks her, "....gluck....gluck....gluck...."
[07:23] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) groans as he begins moving faster once he hears her sucking him and taking more in, soon giving her every inch of his cock down her throat.
[07:23] Daddy: groans as he begins moving faster once he hears her sucking him and taking more in, soon giving her every inch of his cock down her throat.
[07:24] Daddy: good girl very good girl. You're making Daddy very proud."
[07:25] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red looks up at him with smiling eyes, as she takes his entire length, bobbing her head on his cock. His approval means everything to her. Suddenly, the illusion of this being her father becomes much more real to her, as his mind control reinforces her own fantasy.
[07:26] Daddy: pulls back, his cock head resting on her lips."Are you ready for more from Daddy?"
[07:27] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods as she looks up at him with desperation, "Yes daddy? I....i want to be good?'"
[07:29] Daddy: pulls back and offers to bring her to the desk before laying her down, his cock rubbing her opening."YOu will be very good for Daddy. Now tell me, tell Daddy what you want him to do right now."
[07:32] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red bites her lip as she looks up at him, as his cockhead rubbing along her slit feels better than it should. But she wants to be good for her daddy, right? She looks down between her legs, and she sees his manhood ready to take her virgin slit, and she says to him, "I want....I want daddy to take my virginity?" She watches him for his reaction, hoping she said the right thing.
[07:33] Daddy: licks his lips hearing that."And I shall baby."as he pushes into her, slowly until he reaches her maidenhead. He pauses and looks at her."Are you ready for Daddy?"
[07:36] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red moans as his cock stretches her entrance. "Ooooohhhh...For you daddy....I'm ready!" she says with almost naive eagerness, even as she prepares for the pain.
[07:40] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) looks at her and slowly pulls out of her."Then you shall have that as your next reward." as his hands move down and begin rubbing her pussy, a couple fingers inserting into her."Ones virginity should not be taken on a desk, you deserve something special and when Daddy rewards you again it will be."
[07:40] Daddy: looks at her and slowly pulls out of her."Then you shall have that as your next reward." as his hands move down and begin rubbing her pussy, a couple fingers inserting into her."Ones virginity should not be taken on a desk, you deserve something special and when Daddy rewards you again it will be."
[07:42] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red moans at his fingers, "Ooooohhh....y-yes daddy...mmmmm....I want....to be...good....oooohhhh..." Her legs remain spread wide for his hand, as his fingers find her sex quite wet and warm and ready.
[07:44] Daddy: begins to finger her pussy, two fingers moving in as his thumb begins rubbing her clit. When you are outside this office you are a student like everyone else but in here you belong to daddy." as his thumb begins doing figure 8s on her clit.
[07:45] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red's hips begin giving little pumps in response to his movements on her clit, as she answers, "Ooooohhh ooohhh yesss daddyyyyy...I...I'm your....little girl...oooohhhh oooohhh...."
[07:46] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles as he curls his fingers inside her finger tips tickling her G-spot, fingers still pumping away into her.
[07:48] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red groans as her maidenhead is stretched slightly for his finger on her g-spot, adding waves of pleasure to the naive girl, "Uuuunnnn...oooohhh yesssss...right there daddyyyyy...oooohhh oooohh oooohhh..." He can feel her pussy getting close to orgasm, and he knows she will do anything for him now.
[07:49] Timber Wulff (timberwulff Ivanovic) smiles as he looks into her eyes and again with the power flowing through his voice he says one word to her."Cum."
[07:51] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red hears the word, and sees stars as her mind and body explode in pure pleasure, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! OHOHOHOHOHOH!!!" He can feel her pussy muscles trembling on his fingers, as he imagines what it might feel like with his cock inside her.
[07:52] Daddy: continues to move his fingers as she orgasms, His desire to continue this sensation for her as long as possible.
[07:54] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red's body trembles for minute, as she gasps for air, until finally the waves of pleasure pass. Right or wrong, this was the most intense orgasm she ever had, and he can tell by the contented smile forming on her face,
[07:55] Daddy: slips his fingers from her, seeing the smile on her face."That was very good. I take it you liked your reward?"
[07:55] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red grins, "Mmmmmm...yes daddy...I...I love you, daddy."
[07:57] Daddy: smiles back at her."And Daddy loves you."as he climbs up on to the desk."Now then you are to train in fighting so you don't get beat up fast by some villain." He says as his cock does not go down yet
[08:00] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods at him, "Yes daddy. I'll be good, promise!" she climbs next to him, snuggling against his side,as she tells him, "I missed you daddy." He can tell something is wrong inside her mind now.
[08:02] Daddy: looks at her, hearing those words he worries for a moment he may have broken her, but as he is rather insane he rolls with it."And I have missed you too."
[08:03] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red hugs him tight, as she looks up at him with a loving grin.
[08:05] Daddy: looks at her."Now remember what I told you when you are outside of this office I am MR. Bochs and not Daddy, but in this office when we are alone I tell you it is all right you are to treat and refer to me as Daddy."
[08:06] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods happily at him, "Yes daddy. What if we're alone somewhere else?"
[08:07] Daddy: pauses a moment to think."I will let you know, and I will use a code word. You will be Daddys little princess."
[08:08] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red grins big, repeating, "Daddy's little princess. Thank you daddy!" She reaches up and gives him a sweet kiss on his cheek.
[08:09] Daddy: smiles at the kiss, before kissing her cheek."Now then princess, off with you go get ready for classes I will be introducing you to some others very soon."
[08:11] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red nods and gets up, still smiling as she asks, "Others? Who daddy?' She begins getting dressed in her uniform again.
[08:13] Daddy: gets off the desk "There are members of the family you havent met yet, and I believe you will enjoy meeting them." as his power rolls out much softer. not thinking it would take much in her current state.
[08:14] Rose Elizabeth DeCuir aka Red smiles big, "That sounds wonderful daddy! I can't wait!" She gives him another kiss on the cheek, before bouncing happily out of the room, possibly the happiest she has ever been. She calls back, "Bye daddy! See ya soon!"
[08:15] Daddy: smiles."Bye princess, be safe."
[08:17] Daddy: turns to watch her go and blows her a kiss."I am sure you are going to go far here princess."

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Re: First contact in school

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Once the event was Over Daddy made sure there were no recording devices as those would make things.. difficult.