Gotta Start Somewhere.

Dandy

Gotta Start Somewhere.

Post by Dandy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 pm

HERO/VILLAIN NAME: Nameless or The Nameless Hero, lately the Loitering Hero, he really hadn't thought that part through...

CHARACTER TYPE:
Hero...in training anyways.

CIVILIAN/ALTER EGO NAME:
Dandy

CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY :
"I wish had some incredible origin story to tell, or even something as cliched as amnesia, but truth to tell, I've lived a pretty dull life, I mean besides my crazy grandmother and the abilities and powers I possess, but I never really did much with them. Still, at some point in life you look to the sky, see those above you soaring in the sky, trying to make things better and get inspired, and think that maybe you too can make a difference. That's me in a nutshell I guess, though hopefully I'm not in over my head."

POWERS:

1. Able to Regenerate even from vast amounts of harm, including dismemberment, though this often isn't a painless experience and the more extreme the damage, the longer it takes.

2. Very high pain threshold, which can sometimes backfire if he doesn't realize he's in danger at the moment, though disturbing his focus can leave him more vulnerable.

3. Enhanced reflexes, strength, and agility, nothing major, but able to at least lift one ton or so, jump higher, and run faster than the average human, combined with heavy parkour hobby, helps him get around since he can't drive to save his life.

4. Ridiculously high stamina, it's very rare for him to tire, but can also sometimes leave him feeling like something of an insomniac.

5. Superhuman sex drive, when he gets really worked up, can find himself being aroused for several hours at a time, not even able to sate himself after repeated releases.

WEAKNESSES:

Is quite naive and inexperienced, especially around supervillainess, often times finding himself being lulled into a false sense of security, being misled, or totally at their mercy, you might say he has or will develop a closet fetish for evil women.

Another is sometimes his very intense sex drive can get the better of him, often times leaving him quite addled and prone to doing things he normally would restrain himself from doing.

DAY JOB: None, unless slacker college student counts a day job.

BONUS!!!

A little FASERIP for some flavor:

Fighting: Remarkable
Agility: Incredible
Strength: Remarkable
Endurance: Monstrous
Reason: Typical
Intuition: Typical
Psyche: Good