Jenissa the Jungel Girl

Valorita
Superhero

Jenissa the Jungel Girl

Post by Valorita » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 am

SL NAME (Display Name and Screen Name): Valorita (both)

HERO/VILLAIN NAME: Heroine Name: Jenissa (The Jungle Girl)

CHARACTER TYPE (Hero, villain, or citizen?): Heroine

CIVILIAN/ALTER EGO NAME: Jen (for short, she just arrived and is not aware of any reason to hide her identity yet)

AGE (all characters must be at least 18): 21

CHARACTER'S BACKSTORY :

Jenissa was in a plane crash in a jungle as a teen. She thinks she was separated from her family in the crash, but it was actually a plane transferring children from one secret facility to another in the jungle, and Jen suffered some memory loss from the crash.

The organization (name unknown due to Jen's foggy memory but some organization here in the city could take on that role) was involved in trying to create improved human soldiers, spies, and such for nefarious ends. Friendly natives found Jen in the crash and helped her live in the jungle. Living like this, Jen was separated from the mind control techniques at the facility and overcame her programming to turn from a potential killer to a protector of all her animal friends and the natives who befriended her.

One day, Jen found traps set in the jungle, and assumed it was more poachers or hunters, and almost too late she realized that the traps were set for her by the organization which sought to capture her and return her to the facility.

At some point, Jen ended up here in Celestial City (I am not totally clear on the lore reason for how she got here from the Earth she was presumably on), and she does not really know if the organization has somehow managed to exist here too, but she is constantly harassed by those trying to capture her, so it is possible that the organization is still after her and wants her back.

POWERS: List your character's powers, and describe the limits of the powers (i.e. Super strength: hits with 10 tons maximum blunt force). If you need ideas, go to the following website: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List ... _Abilities

NOTE: No power listed is meant to be super or enhanced beyond what a truly superb human athlete could do if they achieved full human potential. (Think of Captain America or the Dark Angel TV show, I believe would apply.)

1. Peak human-potential physical fitness and survival skills

2. Peak human-potential agility, coordination, and balance

3. Peak human-potential senses like sight and hearing

4. Peak human-potential fighting ability, wearing a knife on her right thigh but only using it lethally if she has no choice

5. Very strong affinity for animals and empathy with them

6. Pretty much immune to mind control (mostly because I really don't want to RP that, but she has broken the evil organization's hold over her and it would take a lot to control her again)

WEAKNESSES (Unless otherwise stated, you have all normal human weaknesses):

1. Her achievement of peak human potential has had the side effect of making her skin and body extra sensitive to touch and stimulation, so she is able to sense things almost at an intuitive level, but her body betrays her when villains use this against her.

2. She is very reluctant to kill, not wanting to give in to the dark killer instinct that the organization wanted to implant in her mind.

3. Loves animals dearly, and would go out of her way to save them, even putting herself in danger or potentially sacrificing herself to save them.

4. Is a complete stranger in a strange land, not knowing anything about city life or how to live in the concrete jungle as opposed to her natural jungle, and her lack of knowledge could be used against her.

5. Can hold her breath for a really long time if not distracted or stressed, but is totally vulnerable to gases, chemicals, drugs, poisons, or whatever a normal, human female would eventually succumb to (including orgasms, hehe)

EXAMPLE EMOTE: (( Using slash me to speak in character ))

/me looks wide-eyed at the man who has just suggested she will become his plaything. "Never, you fiend! ... Uhnn ...Ahhh ... get your hands off of me!" She struggles to try to twist and turn away from his overly familiar exploration of her almost helpless body, fists clenched as she tugs against her bindings, then she tries to kick at the man with her one free leg, aiming for his manhood if he is unable to defend himself in time.

Day Job (Optional):

NOTE: Jen just arrived, so far as she knows, directly from the jungle and has no idea of how to live in a city or if she would need to earn money or conceal her true identity here.