Flare's Dismay- AKA, she finally read all her graphic novels and is not at all pleased

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
Narelle Leia

Flare's Dismay- AKA, she finally read all her graphic novels and is not at all pleased

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 am

Volume 1: Twisted Firestarter- Flare's introduction to Celestial City. Tells the tale of her accidentally attacking a meta-powered cop in a mask, allowing a meta-criminal to escape. Not used to her powers, she makes a mess of things until a seemingly kind meta shows her the ropes. Literally.

Volume 2: Fired and Free- Flare, free from her captor, decides to go undercover as a Mundane till she figures out the new world she finds herself. Needing to find a job, she works as a stripper by day, and learns to use her powers by night.

Volume 3: Flame Extinguished- While on patrol, she encounters and is captured by Freos, an ice wielder. Stripped of everything but her mask, she's strapped down to a St. Andrews Cross with a nitrogen cooled dildo forced inside her to keep her controlled.

Volume 4: Flame Reignited: A week has passed, Freos has used her exhaustion and his mind games to try to break the heroine's will. But a hallucination of a favorite nurse gave her the strength to resist and escape. But Freos may or may not have died in her escape.

Volume 5:Sparked and Stalked: Deciding to take a hiatus from her meta-work, she devotes herself to dancing. But one night, on the way home, she is drugged and abducted by a deranged patron. Awakening to find herself in a cage, she has to use her reason, not her powers to escape.

Volume 6: Flare Returns: A giant plant creature emerges from the bay. Flare suits up and goes to war against the creature. To her immense joy, her fire power is too much for the creature, which retreats back into the bay.

Butterfly of Doom

Re: Flare's Dismay- AKA, she finally read all her graphic novels and is not at all pleased

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:46 am

*Eidelon* " You should read mine sometime. So far from reality.
"The nerve of... Ugh!"- Celeste
"Our enemy is never as evil as we imagine." - Katyusha
"Utterly' is my favorite way to destroy something." - Alecta
"Turn your wounds into wisdom" - Anna
"..." - Eventide

Narelle Leia

Re: Flare's Dismay- AKA, she finally read all her graphic novels and is not at all pleased

Post by Narelle Leia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:34 pm

That's just it. None of it is true!

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:16 pm

*Eidelon* I know. But if it gives false information to the enemy, and sells let them print it. I assume you get a cut of the profits?
"..." - Eventide

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:46 pm

I get a small cut, but I'd really like to be portrayed as something more than a source of titillation.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 pm

*Eidelon* Mine is 25% , but I have to pose for the artists to draw the covers. Minor sacrifice.
"..." - Eventide

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:06 am

I think I may need to renegotiate.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:36 am

*Eidelon* Bring counsel with you for legalities. For me, it is a once a month gig. An hour or two.
"..." - Eventide

Narelle Leia

Post by Narelle Leia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks, but I'm going to insist thats any art will be tasteful.

Butterfly of Doom

Post by Butterfly of Doom » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm

*Eidelon* Your call
"..." - Eventide