Fire the prick

Want to know what your government is up to? Click here to find out...
Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Fire the prick

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Timber walks in to city hall looking for Lady N or the Deputy mayor or anyone."Not to sound bossy or like an asshole, but considering what happened last night I have to ask Does the city fund the school, because right now that headmaster needs to be fired, or at the very least suspended until we can figure out if he is or is not this Daddy character. "He paused a moment."I also need a restraining order on his behalf against me, because if he has Fatima I'm gonna punch him so hard there will only be a red mist above his shoulders."

The look on his face is one of rage, but he will obviously listen to reason at this point unlike last night.

Leona
Sim Admin

Re: Fire the prick

Post by Leona » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Venessa Smith was in City Hall per usual. She practically lived there these days.

"The Head Master has already been suspended from his role. An arrest warrant has been placed for him due to the events of last night to at least be detained for questioning." She would pause, "As for the restraining order... instead I would say bring him in one piece and let him face justice instead of just murdering him."

Venessa looked unshakably calm even in the face of raging Timber.

Timberwulff
Sim Admin

Re: Fire the prick

Post by Timberwulff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Looks at Vanessa. His Anger is there, but again he knows to fly off in a rage would be bad.

"I want justice as well, I also want my Fiance. I am holding myself but if I get close to this guy and he has her somehow I don't know how much control I would have, so I am going to leave it to others. I just hoped the restraining order would cement it in my brain to not hunt him down."