Starstruck Brawl

This is where you go to get IC news from roleplayed events in Celestial City. Comments MAY be OOC or IC, so please indicate which one. If OOC, put your comments in parentheses (()). If IC, please indicate which character you are doing.
Post Reply
CopyCat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:51 am

Starstruck Brawl

Post by CopyCat »

[2020/04/11 04:53] Lilly Eto: /me took the number and registered it in her phone with a smile. "Thank you thank you. I have been trying to look for her for about a week now." She explained, moving over the counter and observing JD and Yuki will conversing with Isolde. "And yeah I promise not to share it. As for the smell of blood. That's probably me. N-not intentional. Sorry."
[2020/04/11 04:55] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[I will be slipping off here in probably not quite an hour?
[2020/04/11 04:56] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((alrighty))
[2020/04/11 04:57] Isolde Greycloak's: /me ears flop a little "Hmh- right-...That's a shame, it smells pretty nice-" She muttered somewhat sadly "...It's a little distracting. For me though, magic blood can get me high- hence me asking about it in the first place-" She responded, looking around, and sniffing a little in the direction of Lilly again. "Oh- names' Isolde by the way-.. I already know Yuki, a little-..."
[2020/04/11 04:59] JD: /me let the two converse with eachother as she makes a overtly blue drink, fizzling and popping, and stirred with a long piece of blue rock candy. Sliding it towards Lily, her gaze shifts to Yuki with a small shrug. "Lot of people smoke weed to get not sad or bored. Molly might make you pretty happy but I'm suspecting Miss Isolde would have to be the one to take all of your... attention when you get touchy and feely."
[2020/04/11 05:00] Yuki Aoyama: /me she raised her right hand and pointed at lilly for a moment before smiling. " And scythes!" Before she looked at isolde for a few moments. "I am here existing! But could be wor.." She then flickered her eyes over to JD again for a moment. I.. see.. then the.. weed then? I.. even if the touchy its fine.." She shook her head a tiny bit and offered a small smile.
[2020/04/11 05:02] Kris: /me clonked those boots about, the short catgirl humming as that tail of her's idly swayed a little bit. She looked to be in a much better mood and was in a change of clothes - a fancy shirt too! The catgirl let out a mighty little yawn as she streeetched out some, as much as she could. She was holding a case of beer under one of her arms. "Now JD. Ain't sure if ya an' the cute gal still fuckin'. But I came to drop this off an' pick up the doctor's clothes - so don't throw ou-" the cat sorta cut herself off as she entered, ears pinning back to her head some - beer /thudding/ to the ground, loudly. "Ey what's that cunt Adi doin' here?"
[2020/04/11 05:05] Lilly Eto: /me would chuckle nervously as Isolde states her presence could get her high and when Yuki mentions scythes. The spooky girl still selfconscious about all this stuff as she had told JD earlier. " I really enjoyed Molly that one time. Though most of that night was a bit of a blurr now."
[2020/04/11 05:10] Isolde Greycloak's: /me ears angled back, before she turned to look at the catgirl, tilting her head at her. Wow, that was something. "...You often refer to people with troubled histories like that?" She asked, quite a stern tone of voice. It wasn't so much the mere presence of Lilly that would do that, but imbibing her blood likely would. She cast her gaze back to the girl for a moment, after giving the cat the longest, coldest stare...
[2020/04/11 05:12] JD: /me let out a low humph. Her gaze shifts to Kris, then to Yuki. "I have just the thing for you, Yuki, actually." she states rather simply, her gaze shifting to Kris. "All are welcome here." She seemed to be just letting the fact that Kris got stabbed go. Beginning to mix up a screw driver, "Most people are preetty happy with this one." she says, dropping a small pill into the orange/yellowed coloured drink, before sliding it towards the girl. "How about you just Chill Out?" she says. It was hard resisting making that pun whenever she made it.
[2020/04/11 05:13] Yuki Aoyama: /me she flinched slightly as she heard kris. Her ears already going flat as she exhaled. Her hands closing the ARPC and putting back onto its little clip. Her eyes drifting to isolde as she spoke. " Its fine he.. is the one i think.. " She just exhaled softly as she just moved away from the bar slightly. Her eyes just looking tired of everything but still not sleepy. She then pulled out her ARPC to pay the credits but just left teh drink on the counter. And moved away. " Didnt want it to go to waste and cost you.. thats not fair.. but yeah.. " Was all she said as she sunk away.
[2020/04/11 05:15] Kris: /me went to glance at Isolde next, the cat sorta squinting, "I refer to pschyo wannabe murderers who go'round braggin' about the fact they almost killed someone by that, yes." the cat explained as she stepped forward, "Nah, JD. She leaves. She leaves now. Or I'm done." the cat simply explained. Sternly. "Nevermind the shit ya told me last night, unless that suddenly ain't matter anymore." Of course, as the woman started to move away, the cat took a few steps to the right, reaching to their back briefly.
[2020/04/11 05:19] JD: /me "No, I *insist*, Yuki. You're going through a rough time." she states, holding the drink out to the girl as she begins to pace around the counter. "We'll talk this out like adults." she states matter of factly, "We'll have a couple drinks, throw a couple drunk punches, and we'll all be right as rain." she says, "Lily, you have a phone yeah?" she asks.
[2020/04/11 05:20] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Oh whoops skpped Isolde my bad void
[2020/04/11 05:20] Lilly Eto: /me gave Kris a wave as she walked into the door, just relaxing at the counter as JD fixed Yuki a drink. "How was the check up with the doctor?" Lilly asked a giggle escaping her lips before thing got tense. "Oh uh...." Lilly just tried her best to hide as things got tense. "Yeah I have my phone why?"
[2020/04/11 05:23] Isolde Greycloak: /me "...As far as I'm aware- you know what, nevermind-" She said. "...I'm pretty much Yuki is fine here if you're fine here. You must have done something that warranted her imagining you were her mother and stabbing you. That's quite some mental snap, after all-" she stepped toward the bar, leaning on it and sighing. "...I'm just getting the urge to bite someone, right now-..."
[2020/04/11 05:25] JD: /me "Can I see it?" she asks. And if Lily did hand over her phone to JD, JD would reach into her pocket to hand Lily it, "Give that to Kris." she states, "He's been needing a phone." still holding onto Lily's, hoping the spook wasn't the type of girl to ask questions in a tense scenario and let the maestro do their job. Isolde seemed like the one real rogue element that she wasn't able to account for. Well, she did. It just wasn't going to end pretty if she couldn't fast talk well enough.
[2020/04/11 05:25] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Resuming normal post order now. Sorry about my mispost earlier T.T
[2020/04/11 05:25] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((no worries))
[2020/04/11 05:26] Yuki Aoyama: /me shifted her weight as she didn't look at kris.But kept her eyes down at the floor. Though this time she didn't say anything for a good few moments. As her eyes where down to the bottom right of her view. a very tiny whimper going though her body before she shook her head a tiny bit. towards Jd denying the drink "Ive paid for it.. so its not a waste but.. your staff wants me out so.. ill leave and not come back....sorry.. miss.. jd.."
[2020/04/11 05:30] Kris: /me sorta just rose her upper lip in a slight snarly hiss at the fox. The cat continued to side step a little bit until she was standing in front of Lilly. The tail flicking from side to side as her arm held out infront of the spooky goth - as if trying to shield her a bit. But the cat seemed to maybe pick up on what JD was doing. It wasn't the normal uncaring attitude. Something different. So.. Kris would trust her a little.
[2020/04/11 05:33] Lilly Eto: /me trusted JD pretty well at this point, handing off her phone without much question. and taking the phone JD offered to hand to Kris as instructed. She was still a bit on edge with this whole thing since Lilly wasn't a fan of confrontation. Which might be a problem for a wannabe hero.
[2020/04/11 05:37] Isolde Greycloak: /me turned to keep an eye on the angry kitty. Trying her best to stay between the kitty and Yuki, as though she were a spiritual windbreak for aggravation for the cat. As far as she was concerned, the cat must have somehow deserved the stabbing they got. It wasn't like they weren't patched up and dropped off somewhere to be healed, right?
[2020/04/11 05:38] JD: /me lets out a small groan with Yuki's refusal of the drink again. But she took quick stock of the situation. Kris stepping up to Lily. "Kris, Lily's always calmed down with some petting, Kris." she says, "If it gets a bit.. tense. Exciting, maybe that might be needed." It seemed like Kris wasn't leaving, so she changed her text to something much more simple. She'd look towards Yuki, giving her the final chance to take the carrot before the stick. "Please, Yuki. On me. I like you, and I won't get to see you often after this." she says, giving a smile.
[2020/04/11 05:40] Yuki Aoyama: /me was quiet for a few moments before she exhaled and took the drink. But she didnt drink it she just began moving to leave. "Ill send the glass back... " Was all she said for a moment. Her other hand moving away as she was slightly shaking. a tiny mumble coming from her
[2020/04/11 05:42] Kris: /me had almost forgot the familiar buzz of a phone receiving a text. Oh. How she missed it. The cat glanced down briefly before letting out a soft huff. She didn't say much else, instead choosing to lean on the counter and looking /very/ pissed.
[2020/04/11 05:45] Lilly Eto: /me wasn't at the point of panic, but she was still a little on edge and was at the point where she hoped Yuki took the drink too. Still wondering what JD planned to do with her phone.
[2020/04/11 05:46] JD: /me "Welp." she lifted up her right leg to try and slam it against the back of Yuki's knee as the girl turns to walk away. She was of human strength and human ability, but she wasn't a virgin when it comes to scraps, but nor was she an expert. "Sorry, Yuki, I've a lot of fucking patience. I'll excuse a lot of things. Someone nearly blowing up my arcade. A bitch signing me out of my life. A cock taking advantage of me and sticking it in me. Forgive and forget, that's just me that's suffering. Stabbing *my* kitten..?" she trails off, "You've got whatever's comin', comin'."
[2020/04/11 05:50] Yuki Aoyama: /me the foot hit the back of her leg and she droped but on the drop her hand moved to her right pocket and pulled out a pistol. Her body spinning to point it directly at JDs face as she 'sat ' on the floor now. A tiny Shiver before she then pointed it under her chin. " Want revenge for a non dead person. Then fine."
[2020/04/11 05:51] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((make sure to hold post order if we gonna do combats))
[2020/04/11 05:52] Arikuy: (her being her own chin)
[2020/04/11 05:53] Kami (dusktopia): ((Did uhh))
[2020/04/11 05:53] Kami (dusktopia): ((Iso post?))
[2020/04/11 05:53] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((yes ))
[2020/04/11 05:54] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[*bangs wall*
[2020/04/11 05:54] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Wait she did?
[2020/04/11 05:54] Kami (dusktopia): ((I don't jhave it))
[2020/04/11 05:54] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): (( oh sorry she's next I mean))
[2020/04/11 05:54] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Yeah, apparently I need to be here. Somehow I keep hitting enter early.
[2020/04/11 05:55] Isolde Greycloak: /me seemed to be just trying to keep the two apart from one another, not thinking JD to have been a danger to Yuki, and hoping that two of them would have just parted ways, but as JD went to kick Yuki's leg from under her at her back, Iso's ears angled back, turning swiftly to JD. "Here I was, just going to keep you guys apart until Yuki left-... but no--..." she growled, her crimson eyes settling on JD, as in her hands, masses of purple-black magic began to amass, before she hurled it at JD- if it hit, it would wither whatever it hit- as though mummifying flesh or aging and disintegrating clothing. ((sorry guys, I have hand pain proble.s and I'm slow at typing cause of it... then people add posts, and I need to change things ))
[2020/04/11 06:03] Kris: /me seemed to be at a slight impass here. For one, JD had hit Yuki. And for two, there was now magic hurled and a gun pulled out. "ENOUGH!" the cat called out as he moved to /rush/ forward. He remembered a solid few things, reaching up to grab Lilly's hand. Here she was thinking she was going to /just/ be getting some sort of.. Little speed boost maybe. Look a little creepy. But as he took ahold of that hand something /changed/. Kris's psyche was already fragile - not even having started it's recovery. So when she took ahold of another's power. Something in the cat just sort of.. /Snapped/. Their hair and tail looked a bit more disheveled almost immediately. That spooky aura of uneasy near Lilly seemed to double in intensity, like there was suddenly two of them. And without wasting /ANY/ time at all, the cat had made her way to the closest arcade machine - lifting it with relative ease overhead. "YOU DO NOT GET TO HURT HER!" came a bone-chilling screech as she tried to swing, batter batter, swing that large
[2020/04/11 06:03] Kris: /me machine /right/ at Iso in an attempt to hit her /at/ Yuki.
[2020/04/11 06:03] Kami (dusktopia): ((Apologies! I had to review something.))
[2020/04/11 06:07] Lilly Eto: /me would widen her eyes as she watched a spell of some kind and a pistol aim directly for her friend. Lilly's heart would beat furiously and and her mind when blank. She didn't even know Kris managed to touch her. Iso would feel a force rushing behind her that by bull her over if she did not move out of the way. But her man focus was not her but her spell, moving with a speed hard to track as her body took the blow and she would sway as if she was a puppet with half it's string cut. The scythe was out and her head lay lazily to the side as a very malevolent aura spilled from her body. Her mannerisms and her face looked like a completely different person right about now. Lilly the cinnamon bun had murder in her eyes. Unrelenting unleashed /HATRED/
[2020/04/11 06:10] Takamachi Mikoto: /me strolls in to the arcade chatting away, carrying her bag from the comic shop " Yeah I just got the latest issue of 'Do you love your mother and her two hit multi target attacks' and I'm going to check out the new arcade and uh. ya know what. I'm gunna have to call you back. I'm not sure what's going on but I -might- have to backhand a bitch "
[2020/04/11 06:12] JD: /me "Taking yourself hostage." she states with a smirk, "I call your bluff, cunt. I do that myself." she states, a small call back to earlier in the day when the night was much younger Though as the fight begin to break out, and super powers released, the human was beginning to realize she was quickly becoming out classed, however it seemed like Yuki was still on par with JD. So trying her best to let Kris and Lily deal with the kitsune. She'd reach a hand down towards the Pistol, in case Yuki was bluffing, and try to make sure it *didn't* get aimed at JD again. "Do it you fucking pussy. You won't." she eggs Yuki on. *Normally* she'd greet the new comer, but this wasn't normal circumstances.
[2020/04/11 06:14] Isolde Greycloak: /me was knocked off balance by the rushing past of Lilly, then whacked by the arcade machine to the face- oof! She tried to keep herself between her, and the human girl on the floor, using her own superhuman strength to catch it- her talon-like nails digging into the machine itself and crumpling it somewhat. Well, they had thrown the game at her. She let out an eerie growl of her own, and hurled the machine to her left, it may or may not catch the grudge girl on the way past!
[2020/04/11 06:17] Yuki Aoyama: /me snapped at isolde. "Iso Leave" Was her quick comment to her as she didn't want her involved. her pistol still pointed at HERSELF Though that fell away for a moment as she watched Lilly. Her left hand moving into one of her other pockets for a moment.. As she seemed to grip onto something round. A tennis ball maybe? Her attention focused on JD as she just let... Isolde catch the things. Her thumb toying with something before she narrowed her eyes a tiny bit. "IS this realy worth it all?" She growled at her for a moment. Her finger depressing the trigger ever so slightly. But not enoguht to cock it.
[2020/04/11 06:19] Kris,: /me explaining for the sake of the newcomer, had ripped the Galaga machine from it's place and had thrown it at the woman. But now, the thing had been busted and thrown aside, slamming to the ground with a thud. Kris, on the other hand was not one to relent like the machine. She simply kept moving forward. Unfortunately the short catgirl was in a blind rage. Not towards the person who tried to kill her before - but towards the person who attacked her best friend. In a swift motion - the catgirl tried to *slam* a foot onto Isolde's to attempt her anchored in place while the catgirl /THRUSTED/ her upper body forward - aiming for a very brutal headbutt to the kitsune if she wasn't careful. Hell. It seems like she was /only/ focusing on Iso now. She hadn't even noticed the new person enter.
[2020/04/11 06:25] Lilly Eto: /me lifted up her scythe, trying to block the arcade machine, but the force sent her scythe into the machine and sent Lilly into the popcorn machine and Lillys back make a loud sickening crack!. There was poof on damage in that strike but the girl seemed to be able to push past regular human limits. Lilly had no words, still staring blankly at Isoso as she lifted up her scythe with the arcade machine still attached and tried to slam it into the Nogitsune like this was the hammer in super smash bros. Her movements still look twisted, sudden, and uncomfortable. If Lilly was still in there, she was not in control right about now.
[2020/04/11 06:27] Takamachi Mikoto: /me stared at the group. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she saw several someone's attacking Yuki. She raises her hand and straight up tries to Palatine Kris Lily and JD, sending a wave of electricial arcs towards them. If they connected, they would hurt Alot, but that was about it: It was intended as a warning shot. " GET the FUCK away from them or I'll blow up every god damned machine in this place!"
[2020/04/11 06:29] Mikoto (kitsune.omizu): ( fookin spell check. PAPALTINE)
[2020/04/11 06:30] JD: /me would just simply try to keep her head down, ducking the various flying arcade machines, hoping her proximity to Yuki served as protection enough. Her gaze caught Yuki reaching in her pocket for *something* and an unexpected variable was a bad variable. So she'd try to grab the girl's hand with her dominant arm while the other shieled the pistol from being pointed at JD. However, unless someone Mr. Presidented JD again, she did get shocked which would give Yuki a momentary window to try something. "This you.. Girl?" she asks Takamachi through her pain.
[2020/04/11 06:35] Isolde Greycloak: /me let out a hollow, unpleasant fox-like gekkering-shriek as she was whacked about the head with a whole damned arcade machine attached to it. She was whacked over the head of Yuki, and hit the sonic and knuckles arcade machine behind her. She grunted, shaking herself for a moment, before trying to grab Yuki and GTFO away from the core of the fight. Moving to pick her up and move her away from the attacking group. "Why the fuck did you come somewhere they wanted to beat you down?!" she hissed at the girl.
[2020/04/11 06:37] Yuki Aoyama: /me moved to shield JD from Mikoto AS her hand clamped around the 'ball' tightly before it was removed the pocket. frag grenade as Jd had grabbed that hand. Her eyes looking a little pained as her other hand failed to hold off from firing her pistol though JD had managed to move it to fire across the room. "STOP" She shouted out rather loudly..Though she blinked in confusion as she was yanked. A small 'meep' Coming from her.Her hands just barely holding onto her equipment. as she was more confused why the JD had suddenly vanished from view than awnser isoldes question.
[2020/04/11 06:39] Kami (dusktopia): ((So where's the grenade? xD))
[2020/04/11 06:39] Arikuy: ((in her hand still))
[2020/04/11 06:39] Kami (dusktopia): ((Kayo.))
[2020/04/11 06:42] Kris: /me would mourn the loss of the Sonic and Knuckles arcade machine later. When she wasn't in a super-ghostly induced rage. But then it happened - the cat was zapped with a warning zap. Alright. It hurt. A lot. But the cat didn't slow down. She had started to make her way towards the pinball machine - despite the zapping - and the cat moved to simply LIFT it overhead, slowly turning around to face Mikoto now - but not doing anything. Not /yet/.
[2020/04/11 06:49] Lilly Eto: /me twitched and writhed in pain, letting out an inhuman scream as she was zapped by Mikoto. But the spooky creature didn't go down. Instead, she would pull her scythe from the machine and now Yuki and Iso were retreating. The Electric powered mom was seen as the primary threat to whatever was driving Lilly now. With a sickening twist where Lilly bend a way a human shouldn't her hollow eyes peered straight passed Mikoto. Tis didn't seem like the same girl back at the pool. But Mikoto would need to worry about that later as Lilly shot forward and closed the distance quickly, attempting to embed her dangerous looking scythe into the professional hero without what looked like a shred of fear.
[2020/04/11 06:55] Takamachi Mikoto: /me moved to try to screen for ISO and Yuki " Get her out our of here! I'll follow. We need to diffuse the situation! " She then body blocked for the two so that they could get out the door, trying to keep people back with electrical zaps that LOOKED impressive but were very low amps so were more scary than anything. When she realized she was now primarily under attack she snatched up one of the chairs and tried to intercept the blade " What is even happen going on here?! " using the chair like a lion tamer would " Geeeet ouuuuuut! "
[2020/04/11 06:57] Usami Hara (yulan.zsun): /me makes her way into the building as she lets out a long yawn. Seeing the building was full of people beating the shit out of each other she pauses. Well this was new! "What in tiamat's saggy left tit is this?" She proclaims. Well there goes her plan of relaxing. And then she smelt it, the scent of blood on the air. At her core she is a predatory creature. "Oh this smells delicious. Whomever provides me with platinum first, I will help them."
[2020/04/11 06:57] Doctor Z: /me *
[2020/04/11 06:58] Isolde Greycloak: /me nodded to Mikoto as she pulled Yuki to her feet, and attempted to quickly drag her out of the arcade and out of danger. She tried to ensure that she wasn't putting any particular stress on the human as she carried her weight, seemingly without issue. Iso briefly made eye contact with Mikoto as she attempted made an escape for both of them! She didn't even have time to acknowledge the young dragon beyond giving her a nod in greeting
[2020/04/11 06:59] JD: /me some how, once again, managed to avoid being hurt because someone took the blow for her. She briefly caught site of the frag, but the pistol going off was her primary concern. Trying to rip it from Yuki's hand, pointing it away from people as Yuki gets pulled away. "Rockstar!"she calls out to Doctor Z. "You got a permanent salaried gig here if you join my side." she says, hoping that her earlier deeds would entice Z to join the side of the Arcade. "Make the tazer cunt stop. Or grab Yuki."
[2020/04/11 07:02] Yuki Aoyama: /me let out another meep as she heard JD for a moment. Her finger snaking under the pin of the grenade just encase they where stopped. But she had held onto her pistol as she closed her eyes a tiny bit. Breathing out slowly as she tried to Get on her feet to at least help isolde.
[2020/04/11 07:05] Kris: /me sorta dropped the pinball machine after she was shocked. Again, the cat writhed in pain, but she didn't stop moving. So, instead of throwing a pinball machine, the cat was deciding to follow Lilly's lead in attacking. Though where the spooky goth chick was attacking fromt he ground - Kris had lept into the air, planning on sort of frogger-hopping Lilly to deliver a swift boot to the Mikoto's face. Kris was just utterly batshit insane right now - hell. It looked like blood was starting to soak through her clothes.
[2020/04/11 07:07] Lilly Eto: /me was going to town on that chair with her sycthe, swinging haphazardly in a clear 'I'll hit meat eventually' approach. She would take those bolts but from her eyes it looked like a fear based attack may not be all too effective against this opponent. Which meant the zaps only be mildly hindered for a moment of pain. before attacking again. Lilly was going to be SO EMBARRASSED when she learned that she attacked the top hero once she regained her senses.
[2020/04/11 07:14] Takamachi Mikoto: /me tried to backpedal " fu - " pinwheeiling back untill she realized that taking it easy was not an option she was staring down the sole of Kris's boot, and they suddenly there was a flash and she simply was not there anymore. There was another flash just behind JD and Mikoto extended her hand to the back of the woman's head. " Tell your friends to stand down, unless you want to see what you look like bald. " An orb that looked like ball lightning hovered in between Mikoto's hand and JD
[2020/04/11 07:19] Doctor Z: /me 's plans are dashed as Mikoto moves behind some of The arcade's objects. Well that was problematic. She reaches over and puts her fist through the nearby window, shattering it. She then snaps her fingers, causing the large, sharp shards of glass to raise into the air. The three shards then fly to circle around Mikoto at extreme speed. The first one is roughly the size of a dinner plate, and flies at Mikoto's neck. The second is equal in size, and flies at her back, while the third is more of a long spike, and zooms at the back of her left leg. If they hit they would quickly extract themselves and resume spinning around her, if they missed they would also continue to zoom around her at high speed.
[2020/04/11 07:22] JD: /me sort of kind of wish she got Yuki's pistol now, instead she had her words alone now. The threat was a weird one, but she took a deep breath, her gaze shifting between the two psychod out supers and Z. "Maybe if you tell me why're protecting a stabist." she states, "This place *was* for good people.. but..." In honesty, she was playing for time, and she was hoping that Z's antics was her window of opprotunity. Trying to dive away from Takamachi, crawling along the floor towards her two friends that *could* protect her. No way she was fighting Takamachi.
[2020/04/11 07:23] Isolde Greycloak: /me considering she'd not been grabbed and hurled at Mikoto, she continued to make an attempt at getting Yuki free of the chaos, still carrying the girl, she'd continue to make for the exit, taking her leave of the scene with Yuki, unless otherwise stopped.
[2020/04/11 07:24] Kimberly Ervin (deadlynachos33): ".. Whoa. What's going on here?"
[2020/04/11 07:25] Yuki Aoyama: /me had enough now of Jd. Ordering Mikoto to be attacked or for her to be grabbed. Then saying it was for good people. But all she did was flick out the pin in the grenade and then she yetted it across the arcade to the back or at least tried to. It was a very short fuse however. going off where ever it ended up after jsut two seconds. All while she was being fleed with...
[2020/04/11 07:31] Kris: /me landed on her feet with a solid thud. But now.. Mikoto was gone! The little one she was tracking had just up and.. Poofed on her! She didn't care as much as the others fleeing. So the little cat's tail bristled a bit as she tried looking around.
[2020/04/11 07:33] Lilly Eto: /me swung her scythe towards Mikoto, hitting nothing but air as and a bit of floor as her target yeets herself across the arcade. For a moment, Lilly had no idea where her target was and would idly stand there like a disheveled doll. Up until Z and JD sort of gave away her location. And Lilly was off again, throwing herself towards Mikoto like this was a horror movie, scythe first and aimed at her neck. Unfortunately she would not notice the grenade.
[2020/04/11 07:38] Takamachi Mikoto: /me Launches herself up at the ceiling flipping upside down Her boots hut the ceiling and suddenly the pinball machine bursts open The silvery orbs launching themselves at the glass sharts " Probably because Kris is a rapey son of - " She heart the tell tale ping of a spoon flying off a grenade, and that one object became her sole point of focus. There was a suddenly loud * CRACK! * the sound of something being instantly accelerated twice the speed of sound just before another window seemed to burst outwards followed by the grenade exploding in the street Having no longer been using her ability to keep her up, she dropped instantly. There was a spray of blood as the scythe cut into her but it wasn't immediately obvious where or how bad as she slammed into the floor.
[2020/04/11 07:40] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Will post now, if Z doesn't mind?
[2020/04/11 07:40] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Since Z quasi-answers to JD
[2020/04/11 07:40] Doctor Z: /me (oh go ahead i havent typed my post yet)
[2020/04/11 07:40] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Perfect
[2020/04/11 07:43] JD: /me let out a low click of her tongue when Takamachi threw the grenade out, yeah she couldn't be called the bad guy now. JD was a bit annoyed that she no longer had the moral ground to keep this fight going. "Lily! Kris!"she calls out, "STOOP" hoping that Rockstar would atleast get the queue too, but she wasn't the one in a spirit induced fury, scurrying to try and grab Kris and Lily by the clothes collar, tugging them back into her and wrapping her arms around their necks/shoulders to hold them, and if they were tamed, would try to lean over Mikoto to look how bad the scythe-slash was.
[2020/04/11 07:44] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[hoping that Rockstar would atleast get the cue too*. I'm not asking for Z to get in line, believe it or not >.>
[2020/04/11 07:46] Doctor Z: /me and been about to lob a fucking fireball at the fleeing pair. But stops as someone calls out for her to stop. She looks back at the chaos going on and makes her way over to where JD is. "Well that was interesting. You often have people tossing grenades into your Arcade.?"
[2020/04/11 07:48] Isolde Greycloak: /me exits the scene, dragging Yuki behind her, on her way out though, passing a glance at Mikoto.
[2020/04/11 07:50] Yuki Aoyama: /me breathed out as she was yeetted out.with isolde. a tiny mumble coming from her
[2020/04/11 07:50] Kris: /me would have /words/ to say about that. If he could speak words. Such blatant slander. And then the explosion happened. It raised the anxiety of the crazed beast until a word sort of broke through to her- She was tugged in. Attack! But.. It was.. JD. The little spook cat seemed.. Conflicted, for the first time, on if she'd attack or not. But those hands would slowly.. /Slowly/ lower themselves down. Seems like Kris was calm, for however long this moment would last.
[2020/04/11 07:56] Lilly Eto: /me looked down at Mikoto, murder in her eyes as she hit the groud. Scythe rearing up to swing around the neck of the hero with the intent of reaping her head clean off! Luckily however, JD's protection was her current focus and wouldn't get that far. At the worst Mikoto would get is a small red line cut that barely broke the skin if she had no time to avoid that little damage. "What...Where.....Why are....OHMYGODMRS.MIKOTOAMIHURTING YOU?!" Lilly exhailed so suddenly that she may be in danger of passing out.
[2020/04/11 08:02] Takamachi Mikoto: /me groans and rolls over onto her back revealing a deep gash in her right thigh. " don't you people know that fighting in arcades is forbidden because it's holy ground" She grunts. trying to reach out and grab the counter and pull herself up. " What in the fuck is happening, anyway how did this shit start? "
[2020/04/11 08:04] Doctor Z: /me shrugs at Mikoto "No idea... I just came in here and they made the first offer. I don't even know who.... I mean whom!" She quickly looks over her shoulder, and around at the shadows in the room, making sure her boss wasn't there watching her syntax slip up. Once she is sure she is clear she continues. "... Whom you are."
[2020/04/11 08:06] JD: /me let out a sigh, "I don't plan to make it a habit." she states to Z. "But I may be getting explosion insurance here..." she mumbles, looking at the scorch mark of the second grenade of the last couple days, not too far from the first one. Her gaze shifting to Takamachi, "Holy ground?" she asks, but that wasn't really important. "Yuki stabbed my kitten. And if you finish your sentence like you tried the first time, I can't say I can hold Kris back." she says, her hand reaching up to gently stroke Kris's hair with a humph. "Thanks, Rockstar. We'll be.. making a stage for you soon enough. Promise." She never did actually get Z's name.
[2020/04/11 08:16] Takamachi Mikoto: frowns " Look. Cathyln already told me all about him, And if Yuki stabbed him I can almost gaurente that it was self defense. " She then looks over to Lilly. " you have a lot of potential, but you lack control I want you to come see me when you start feeling better. I don't want to see you lumped in with these psychopaths.
[2020/04/11 08:19] Doctor Z: /me Looks over at Mikoto. "Psychopath? Me? Nonsense. It isn't my fault you are incapable of understanding modern art." She says as she reaches over to a nearby broken window and uses a quick casting of mend to repair it. "If you are upset I didn't help you instead, I offered, you just did not offer me any platinum, no diamonds, nothing." She then muses, thinking of what her boss and.... now tutor... had said. "Ah, I remember. My boss told me all artists are mad. So maybe you have some point, but it does also reinforce my own point."
[2020/04/11 08:23] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((who turn is it?))
[2020/04/11 08:23] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Lily or Kris
[2020/04/11 08:23] Kris: /me started to breeeeaaaathe a bit deep. The cat was quick to anger. But slow to calm down. However his fur bristled at that. "Ahm sorry but what? Ya talkin'bout PSYCHOPATHS an' ya mention AN ACTUAL MURDERIN' RACIST?" the cat hissed out - stress spiking briefly before the cat rose her hand up a bit in front of JD. No. Nono. She's fine. She'll be fine. "I see the type of people PAE allies themselves with.. A woman attacks others an' puts'em in the hospital for no damn reason an' another woman who is an actual racist who tries tah openly /lynch/ people on the street for bein' different on the outside." the cat continued to hiss. "Wanna go ahead an' make it a trifecta an' call me the forbidden word yaself? Go ahead. Free N-word pass. Givin' it to ya."
[2020/04/11 08:24] Kami (dusktopia): ((Oh I thought it was still Yuki))
[2020/04/11 08:24] Kami (dusktopia): ((Ooooh they ran off. My b.))
[2020/04/11 08:25] Lilly Eto: /me was just holding her head incredibly confused about what exactly was going on right about now. All she knew was her head felt like shit and she was holding her scythe which she would dematerialize a moment later. She would find the counter and lean on it with a pant. She would focus on Mikoto frowning at at wound that Lilly likly caused. " I...Yeah I'll see you but." She would look to JD. "I sure this was a misunderstanding. I can't say one way or another if Kris did something. But JD was just protecting a friend. I KNOW that." Lilly stated her innocent voice back as she tried to defend her friend. /4 was just holding her head incredibly confused about what exactly was going on right about now. All she knew was her head felt like shit and she was holding her scythe which she would dematerialize a moment later. She would find the counter and lean on it with a pant. She would focus on Mikoto frowning at at wound that Lilly likly caused. " I...Yeah I'll see you but." She would look to JD. "I sure this was
[2020/04/11 08:25] Lilly Eto: /me misunderstanding. I can't say one way or another if Kris or Yuki did something. I don't have the information to make that call. But JD was just protecting a friend. I KNOW that." Lilly stated her innocent voice back as she tried to defend her friend trying to keep her from getting in trouble.
[2020/04/11 08:25] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((whoops I double posted))
[2020/04/11 08:26] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[She's stuck in a timeloop!
[2020/04/11 08:26] Lilly Eto: /me was just holding her head incredibly confused about what exactly was going on right about now. All she knew was her head felt like shit and she was holding her scythe which she would dematerialize a moment later. She would find the counter and lean on it with a pant. She would focus on Mikoto frowning at at wound that Lilly likly caused. " I...Yeah I'll see you but." She would look to JD. "I sure this was
a misunderstanding. I can't say one way or another if Kris or Yuki did something. I don't have the information to make that call. But JD was just protecting a friend. I KNOW that." Lilly stated her innocent voice back as she tried to defend her friend trying to keep her from getting in trouble.
[2020/04/11 08:26] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): fixed
[2020/04/11 08:28] JD: /me "And if it turns out it *wasn't* in self defense?" she asks Takamachi. "I'd rather take my Kitten's words over yours. But let's say there's an investigation, and it turns out Kris is exonerated?. " After all, Takamachi was a stranger to her, even if Lily recognized her. And if we were psychopaths, we would've not restrained ourselves when you proved not to be a threat. You're the one that came in, starting shocking people left, right, and center, and started taking hostages without even surveying the scene. So forgive me if I'm a *bit* hesitant to trust your words at face value." Hearing Kris's words, the girl did narrow her gaze a bit. "Ill give dues where they're due. Thank you for not letting my arcade be blown up. That was kind of you." She didn't want to seem unreasonably harsh. But Kris was painting a very difficult picture for Takamshi to clean. She mentally noted Z's mending "...You are welcome to a job here, by the way. If you wanted it. Otherwise I'm comping your drinks for the value of that
[2020/04/11 08:28] JD: /me window." Which was a *lot* of free drinks
[2020/04/11 08:35] Orima (orima.audion): (Anyone mind if I throw a post in somewhere?)
[2020/04/11 08:36] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Is fine. Might be a bit high tension
[2020/04/11 08:38] Takamachi Mikoto: " I've had several reports on his actions. Though it's up to the vanguard to decide what to do with him. As for Cathlyn. yes. She's a racist. But she's also a crafty one. She keeps her instigation within the law. She tricks people into attacking her. The vanguard has been keeping her under surveillance. " Then she looks to JD. " Do not trust Kris. he has a history of getting in trouble then throwing about absurd accusations to try and protect himself. " then moves up to Kriss. " Also. Cassie is a very -very- dear friend of mine. " There wasn't any spoken threat as she addressed Kris, but her tone made it pretty clear what she was saying. With that, she began to limp her way out of the arcade.
[2020/04/11 08:42] Kris: /me was left rumbling for a bit before raising a brow slightly. "Reports? What talks of fuckin' reports?" the cat asked as she snarled out at the woman. "Don't come in here tryin' to LIE to Lilly. Ya ain't /ANY/ kind of hero. You are a fraud. A fraud who protects those who actually break the law." the cat rumbled out before moving to spit on the ground in front of her. "An' ya ain't gotta worry about Cassie. I'm actually a friend to her an' lookin' out for her." the cat simply put with a soft huff.
[2020/04/11 08:44] Lilly Eto: /me would just mumble awkwardly, looking out to Mikoto before squeaking out a distressed sorry as she shuffles behind the counter to find a broom to try and begin the very sad process of clean up. She sort of just wanted to night to end now.
[2020/04/11 08:44] Ariesneth: /me walks into the arcade in the morning as she often does and kind of pauses at the door. She had heard angry shouting on her way here, maybe even saw people fleeing. She leans against the door listening to whats going on. She's not really doing much for now, beginning to realize she's the smart one of the three... and she's the one that's as dumb as a sack of rocks. She grumbles a bit as she watches Mikoto, who she has no idea who she is, limp out
[2020/04/11 08:45] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((gonna drop out now. super super tired))
[2020/04/11 08:45] Kami (dusktopia): ((Thanks for the RP!))
[2020/04/11 08:45] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): JD would tell Lilly to go home instead of mess cleaning
[2020/04/11 08:45] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((yee~))
[2020/04/11 08:45] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[But thank you for the RP
[2020/04/11 08:46] Veianthe Greyhardt (veianthe): ((<3))
[2020/04/11 08:46] Doctor Z: /me (going to do one more shenanigan, then ill likely go as well)
[2020/04/11 08:48] Innoctiva: /me had been lurking about the dark alleys and gloomy underpasses of the lower city, it had been ages since she actually managed to successfully hunt down any shadowy beings or the odd thug that had let their evil ways fully take over them. In her near feral state she would feel a familiar presence, one there was no doubt who it was. She rushed on her six limbs like some sort of deranged animal towards Mikoto. Upon getting closer to the arcade, she would revert back to the form everyone was familiar with, pushing past the onlookers to get to her boss. "Miss Mikoto, are you okay? Did any of these..riff raff..hurt you.." The tension in the air didn't help any and her read of emotions was overwhelmed by it not to mention the lights, colors, sounds of the arcade had pretty much slammed into her at once.
[2020/04/11 08:49] Takamachi Mikoto: /me pauses and looks back at Kris. " Kris. I am really -really- not in the mood for your shit. " Then glances to Inno " can you help me get home? My leg got cut. There's too much chaos to know for sure what happened. I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding... and pretty sure the misunderstanding is Kris' fault.. "
[2020/04/11 08:49] Doctor Z: /me shrugs "Well to show you there are no h ard feelings... You can have this. It does not match my colours anyway." She would try to toss a pewter necklace with a golden gem of some sort hanging from it. "It's yours if you want it."
[2020/04/11 08:51] Doctor Z: /me (also check IMs mikoto lol)
[2020/04/11 08:51] JD: /me "You've not resolved any issues." warns JD. "This will need further discussion, with me, Mikoto." Gesturing to Kris as they throw some more rage-filled words Otherwise you've simply kicked this issue down the road for it to explode again. I suggest coming back here soon. And we'll might real progress on this." she says. Seeing Lilly trying to start cleaning, she lets out a small sigh, taking the girl's shoulders in a loose grip to make eye contact. "Go home Lily. We'll clean it." which probably meant JD or Aries. Speaking of, her gaze shifts to the demoness to give them a nod. "Guess I hired you for the wrong shift." she says, a dry joke for the likely.. poor state this corner of the arcade was in.
[2020/04/11 08:52] Doctor Z: /me (all your questions have been answered in ims)
[2020/04/11 08:52] Orima (orima.audion): (If Kris has posted and is still around I can not see them or what they have typed.)
[2020/04/11 08:52] Sadis Fire (mewtastic): [[Finally, I can see why kiids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
[2020/04/11 08:52] Kris: /me went to spit again, "Kill yourself you racist cunt." the cat simply huffed out before glancing away, simply looking down at her bloodstained chest. ".. I feel gross." came a quiet rumble.
[2020/04/11 08:52] Orima (orima.audion): (Oh nevermind there it is.)
[2020/04/11 08:55] Takamachi Mikoto: /me catches the necklace and looks at it, then tosses it back, " Thank you. But I'm not really a jewlry person. " then looks at JD " I think your companion there has pretty much proved my point. He starts shit, then makes wild accusations to try to detract from the fact that he's a troublemaking little shit who tries to weasel out of consequences. Maybe I'll have to go have Ascendant take a look at my leg. "
[2020/04/11 08:55] Ariesneth's: /me eyes take in the state of the arcade. then follow the demon? Popping in and immediately calling the people here... riff raf. Well that was a great way to de-escalate the situation. It seems to have not mattered at least, "Or maybe you should get some sleep instead of staying up all night." She looks over at the screaming Kris, then back at JD. "None of this is helping with your... situation, you know? The one you owe a lot of money for?"
[2020/04/11 08:58] Doctor Z: /me would decide it is time to head back. "I'm heading back to the upper city before my boss gets mad. Something about stage preparations. Have fun killing each other!" She says as she waves cheerfully at everyone!
Post Reply