Hellers Failsafe pt 2

Use this area to post your character's blog posts. Remember this is IC and all posts should be written from the point of view of your character.
doddseman3

Hellers Failsafe pt 2

Post by doddseman3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Heller had entered the dark room turning the lights on the women at the chair narrowing her eyes and turning to face from the light. SHe had been kept in the dark for so long. Her cheeks revealing red lines her eyes red from the crying and sobbing she had been doing for the past two days. A dried puddle of vomit would be seen by the chair. Heller grinned from ear to ear as he spoke. "Oh my...." Hed begine to circle her. "Oh my oh my oh my." Hed chuckle dementedly appearing rather pleased. "You know...i was getting a tad worried..heard about the Deadmans hands leader being killed off..i m pretty sure im not too far down the list." hed chuckle dementedly. "It seems like my failsafe is working wonders." Hed reach for his rusty combat knife as he stood behind her. "I mean if it isnt...then i think youd be better off...for the next few hours...you my dear are going to be going through some...terrible things." hed chuckle dementedly before slamming the knife into her collarbone. SHed scream in anguish her heart pounding as the pain flooded her body. After he pulled the knife out hed look to the wound watching as it began to heal befoere his eyes. A smile curling across his face hed laugh." Oh my dear.....were going to be very..very close." hed chuckle as he made his way toward the door closeing it. Hed then turn on the radio as the song easy street began to play.