Sasa - Now known as Sylph

Did another player do something awesome, either OOC or IC? Post it here!

Moderator: Hannah DuMont

Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Sasa - Now known as Sylph

Postby Mr. Strong » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:08 am

Sasa is a new player here and she's dove right in head-first, really impressing all of us. Considering how new she is to the sim, the fact that she's getting right in there and finding ways to drive the plot and create large events is just awesome!

At first, when she showed up to the debriefing after the first mission to the Asteroid, we (meaning the admins) kind of thought she was a bit off, since she was suggesting that we just move the planet out of the way of the asteroid. It was actually brilliant on her part, showcasing the loopiness of her character The Hospitaller.

She also really impressed me the other night, after her assassin's first attack on L'Minya, when I was going back to the scene to collect evidence. She guided me through what I'd be able to find in a really detailed and forensically accurate way.

She probably does "Enhancement Talent" better than anyone else. That's not a knock on everyone else, of course, it's just that she made an NPC Xenophobe and turned it into two scenes, the second of which was as big as any event (doubly impressive since most of the people in it were playing Enhancement Talent that they'd only just come up with!)

So, taking all this together I wanted to make sure to write up an appreciation post to thank her for all the fun she's creating, and point her out as an example of how someone new (or someone who just has been inactive and wants to jump back in) can make an immediate contribution to the overall story, and have a great time doing it.
DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Re: Sasa

Postby DiamondPhoenix1 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:14 am

Wow! I'm gonna have to hunt her down, tie her up and force her to RP with me!
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"
Mr. Strong
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Strong » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:57 am

Or vice versa.
DiamondPhoenix1
Sim Admin

Postby DiamondPhoenix1 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:45 am

ooooh yes that is acceptable!
"Wait ... is this going to show up on everything I write?"
TessaMonet

Postby TessaMonet » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:07 pm

I've met Sasa on a few sims a long time ago before CC even came out, and even then she's been an awesome RPer! I haven't had the chance to RP with her as Hospitalier aside from the asteroid mission and the second meeting in the observatory, but from what I've seen she seems like a really interesting character!
Talista Glas

Postby Talista Glas » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 pm

I concur, she is great fun to play with. :D
Gimme the sauce, Morty, I need the sauce.
Chyleste
Site Admin

Postby Chyleste » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:58 pm

I have been impressed with how quickly Sasa has tried to get some scenes going that are not about her characters but about the entire SIM and storylines. She has tried to get others involved with some fun ideas and plots.
sandrayolkov
Sim Admin

Postby sandrayolkov » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:40 am

Yaaay~ i'm apreceated! not shure why admittedly, Just doing everything i used to do when i was admining a SS13 server XD
UltraWoman

Postby UltraWoman » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:42 am

I've only been around Sasa a couple times. But she's always been friendly and approachable. And her characters have always been fun... even if she did melt my suit!
EgweneTai

Postby EgweneTai » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 am

Sasa is an absolute gem. Even though i haven't done much with her, she is still very fun to be around when I do get to do things with her.
GreenGoddess

Postby GreenGoddess » Mon May 02, 2016 9:40 pm

I won't lie, she is awesome to play with can't wait to Play with her again :)
Chyleste
Site Admin

Postby Chyleste » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:02 am

I want to bump and update some of these threads since it has been a while.

Sasa is now known as Sylph on her display name but she is still bursting with creative awesomeness!

She has some new ideas on the horizon including a new pawn shop above the newsstand. Who knows what is going on at that place?

If you want some interesting RP, seek out Sylph. It's worth it.
Relentless

Re: Sasa - Now known as Sylph

Postby Relentless » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

She had a bunch of NPC mercenaries attack my character in a coordinated, sensible fashion. This was done solely to have a shadowy organization of bloodthirsty killers assess my powers; all the better to kill me with later.

As someone who got involved in CC primarily for combat RP, this is one of the best things that could have happened to me.